KotM, UBS NOMINATIONS: Warhol

Old January 7th 07, 08:49 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.fucknozzles,alt.astronomy
Art Deco[_5_]

Default KotM, UBS NOMINATIONS: Warhol

BaronLurk wrote:

On Sat, 06 Jan 2007 11:33:36 -0700, Art Deco
wrote:

Warhol has returned to the warpath, an event which seems to have been
prompted by the demise of Saddam Hussein. This included a theory that
Saddam is/was actually John the Baptist, and that he would rise from
the grave three days later (Jan. 1/2):

sneck for brevity

For his Saddam Hussein frothfest, his doom predictions, his threats,
and his anti-Semitic rants, I nominate Warhol for Kook of the Month,
Jan. 2007.

Seconds?

And for his screed addictions while replying to himself with
long-winded unreadable rants, I nominate Warhol for the Unibomber
Surprise Award, Jan. 2007.

Seconds?

Both nominations are seconded, with great pleasure and tidings of the
(now concluded) holiday season.

-BL
"Tim Hill" #93

chevychase

This just in, Saddam Hussein is still dead.

/chevychase

Old January 7th 07, 09:51 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.fucknozzles,alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck

In article . com,
"Warhol" wrote:

chevychase

This just in, Saddam Hussein is still dead.

/chevychase

LIAR...

There's a man down the chipshop who looks just like him...

--
Saucerhead lingo #137

"(we) whupped yer incredible arse bigtime" = "we were asked a lot of
unanswerable questions we decided to avoid answering and kept repeating the
same old discredited nonsense".

Old January 7th 07, 10:08 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.fucknozzles,alt.astronomy
honestjohn[_1_]

wrote:

[...]

Soooo....Old, Gay, and Lame.......just like you Fart Deco!

HJ

Old January 7th 07, 10:42 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.fucknozzles,alt.astronomy
honestjohn[_1_]

wrote:

[...]

Friendly neighborhood Rump Ranger

Art Deco is still Gay.

Old January 7th 07, 10:43 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.fucknozzles,alt.astronomy
honestjohn[_1_]

"Phineas T Puddleduck" wrote in message
news
In article . com,
"Warhol" wrote:

chevychase

This just in, Saddam Hussein is still dead.

/chevychase

LIAR...

There's a man down the chipshop who looks just like him...

Did you kiss him, Gay Duck?

KotM, UBS NOMINATIONS: Warhol Phineas T Puddleduck Misc 18 January 7th 07 03:06 PM
Second call for nominations, summer 2006 alt.fan.art-bell awards and nominations so far Raving Misc 0 August 26th 06 07:38 AM
KotM NOMINATION Double-A Misc 12 April 16th 06 01:49 AM
KotM NOMINATION Raving Loonie Misc 1 April 15th 06 07:46 PM
KotM NOMINATION Art Deco Misc 11 April 15th 06 12:34 AM