Making use of the Barringer crater

Old December 29th 06, 10:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Making use of the Barringer crater

Well it is over a mile in diameter(no excavating needed. with a depth of
almost 600 feet. What a nice spot for a radio telescope. Cactus Saul
could get a job there in a minute. It would give him a reason to be in
the Arizona desert,and he could make a few bucks. I like that crater
the best of all the craters. It was made by an iron meteorite the same
as mine. Bert

Old December 30th 06, 01:49 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar[_1_]

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Well it is over a mile in diameter(no excavating needed. with a depth of
almost 600 feet. What a nice spot for a radio telescope. Cactus Saul
could get a job there in a minute. It would give him a reason to be in
the Arizona desert,and he could make a few bucks. I like that crater
the best of all the craters. It was made by an iron meteorite the same
as mine. Bert

Yeah, just imagine that sucker full of ice-cold Bud ....

Old December 30th 06, 02:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Hagar(not so horrible) Craters are cups,and as you know cups are in(for
me). That chili radio scope was made from a crater. Craters on the Moon
just have to be domed,and you have a habitath. I can relate living in
a crater like early man used caves. Bert

Old December 30th 06, 03:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
honestjohn[_1_]

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Hagar(not so horrible) Craters are cups,and as you know cups are in(for
me). That chili radio scope was made from a crater. Craters on the Moon
just have to be domed,and you have a habitath. I can relate living in
a crater like early man used caves. Bert

Bert,

Here's you "late" Christmas gift:

http://www.matildasplace.com/myboobies.html

You'll have a happy mouse!

HJ

Old December 30th 06, 04:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

honestjohn wrote:
"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Hagar(not so horrible) Craters are cups,and as you know cups are in(for
me). That chili radio scope was made from a crater. Craters on the Moon
just have to be domed,and you have a habitath. I can relate living in
a crater like early man used caves. Bert

Bert,

Here's you "late" Christmas gift:

http://www.matildasplace.com/myboobies.html

You'll have a happy mouse!

HJ

I hope those boobs don't take over my computer!

Double-A

Old December 30th 06, 06:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

HJ Page never booted up. Wentv has no mouse. My laptop "crashed" Can't
get through to HP their hot line must be burning with complaints. No
matter I have my rusty trusty webtv. Bert

Old December 30th 06, 07:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
honestjohn[_1_]

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
HJ Page never booted up. Wentv has no mouse. My laptop "crashed" Can't
get through to HP their hot line must be burning with complaints. No
matter I have my rusty trusty webtv. Bert

That damn stooge Sheriff had something to do with that!

HJ

Old December 31st 06, 12:51 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

honestjohn wrote:
"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
HJ Page never booted up. Wentv has no mouse. My laptop "crashed" Can't
get through to HP their hot line must be burning with complaints. No
matter I have my rusty trusty webtv. Bert

That damn stooge Sheriff had something to do with that!

HJ

He's trifling with a basic American constitutional right: the right of
every boob to express themself!

Double-A

Old December 31st 06, 02:22 AM posted to alt.astronomy
honestjohn[_1_]

"Double-A" wrote in message
ps.com...

honestjohn wrote:
"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
HJ Page never booted up. Wentv has no mouse. My laptop "crashed"

Can't
get through to HP their hot line must be burning with complaints. No
matter I have my rusty trusty webtv. Bert

That damn stooge Sheriff had something to do with that!

HJ

He's trifling with a basic American constitutional right: the right of
every boob to express themself!

Is your mouse happy now?

HJ

Old December 31st 06, 01:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double-A & HJ 2007 will be the year I take my corrupt sheriff a one
"BOB" HANSEL to justice. I now have honest Oceaola people support.
It won't be easy. The other elected officials will protect him, but BOB
HANSEL must answer for his crimes.

making hot rocks Frogwatch Policy 1 November 22nd 06 10:18 PM
Making a telescope callisto Amateur Astronomy 16 November 28th 05 03:52 PM
Making a Telescope Yoyoma_2 Misc 53 June 22nd 04 11:30 PM
Predictions on Endurance Crater Anyone? Crater or...Large Sinkhole? jonathan Policy 1 April 30th 04 08:03 AM
Predictions on Endurance Crater Anyone? Crater or...Large Sinkhole? jonathan Astronomy Misc 1 April 30th 04 08:03 AM