Warning Warning Warniny To Ya ALL

Old July 29th 10, 01:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

Default Warning Warning Warniny To Ya ALL

My computer was invaded by "Antivir Solutions" They used continual pop
ups so it was almost impossible to use. MSN knows this scam well they
wanted 50 bucks to go away and I could use Gmail again. Took a very
nice girl about an hour to get this out of the laptop MSN is checking
with me today making sure all is OK 18 years on the internet and
things got worse When I had to give up my WebTV rig it was down
hill Go figure TreBert
Old July 29th 10, 08:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Jul 29, 2:19*pm, Saul Levy wrote:
I think you are ALWAYS DOWNHILL, BEERTbrainLESS!

Saul Levy

On Thu, 29 Jul 2010 05:40:59 -0700 (PDT), bert

wrote:
My computer was invaded by "Antivir Solutions" They used continual pop
ups so it was almost impossible to use. MSN knows this scam well they
wanted 50 bucks to go away and I could use Gmail again. *Took a very
nice girl about an hour to get this out of the laptop *MSN is checking
with me today making sure all is OK *18 years on the internet and
things got worse When I had to give up my WebTV rig it was down
hill * *Go figure * TreBert- Hide quoted text -

Saul you can't think "period" Up or Down can have no meaning to you
TreBert
Old July 30th 10, 12:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Jul 30, 12:10*am, Saul Levy wrote:
SENILE IDIOT!

Deny it until you DIE!

Saul Levy

On Thu, 29 Jul 2010 12:14:38 -0700 (PDT), bert

wrote:
My computer was invaded by "Antivir Solutions" They used continual pop
ups so it was almost impossible to use. MSN knows this scam well they
wanted 50 bucks to go away and I could use Gmail again. *Took a very
nice girl about an hour to get this out of the laptop *MSN is checking
with me today making sure all is OK *18 years on the internet and
things got worse When I had to give up my WebTV rig it was down
hill * *Go figure * TreBert

Saul you can't think "period" Up or Down can have no meaning to you
TreBert- Hide quoted text -

More "doting" from Saul who calls other people senile. Ha Ha Ha
TreBert