which is easier for astronomers to analyze a MECO or Tifft quantized

Old June 6th 09, 06:57 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
[email protected]

Default which is easier for astronomers to analyze a MECO or Tifft quantized

Well, I said to myself that whenever a new important chapter
of this book comes along in research findings that I should drop
everything else I am doing and write a new edition of this book.
When I started this 3rd edition, there was no new science
information but then I realized there was great new information
of the MECO theory which threatens to replace all black-holes
with a MECO as the source of energy.

MECO was recently discovered and can be read about from
this reference source:

--- NEW SCIENTIST ---
http://www.newscientist.com/article/...uasar-casts-do...
Mysterious quasar casts doubt on black holes

So I need to rearrange the chapters as to this listing priority.
Question: is it easier to determine a MECO from a astro object
or is it easier to determine if a astro object has a Tifft
quantization?

I am asking for which takes the most time and effort in analysis?
A MECO or a Tifft quantization? I would hazard to guess that
the Tifft quantization is easier to perform and takes less time
from start to finish. Am I correct on that claim?

Chapters of this book:

(1) what is this theory?
(2) pictures of the Atom Totality theory and history
of the theory and precursor hints

Observational and experimental support

(3) density and distribution of galaxies
(4) Tifft quantized galaxy speeds

(5) MECO theory to explain high energy sources and
removes black-hole theory from science

(6) layered age of Cosmos with 6.5 billion years old Cosmos yet old
galaxies of the Uranium Atom Totality 20.2 billion years old; the
data including discussion over the layered ages of the Solar System
where Earth and Sun are likely to be twice as old as Jupiter.

(7) Cores of the Solar System destroys both the Big Bang theory and
Nebular Dust Cloud theory and what replaces them is the Atom
Totality theory and Growing Solar System via Dirac Radioactivities.

(8) uniform blackbody 2.71 K cosmic microwave background radiation
and the Dark Night sky: Olber's Paradox
(9) missing mass conundrum and the cosmic distribution of chemical
elements
(10) shape of the Cosmos as 6 lobes of 5f6 as nonrelativistic as Cubic
or as relativistic Dodecahedron
(11) color of the cosmos as plutonium off-white

Mathematical and logic beauty support

(12) inverse fine structure constant and proton to electron mass ratio
explained
(13) Bell Inequality with Superdeterminism fits only in an Atom
Totality theory
(14) "pi" and "e" explained
(15) Unification of Forces of Physics to that of one force-- Coulomb
force
makes sense only in an Atom Totality
(16) Gravity becomes the Dirac Ocean of positron-space in a Coulomb
Unification
(17) Atomic Theory as the foundation of science universal laws such
as the Maxwell Equations
(18) Physics due to Atom Totality makes all the other sciences,
especially mathematics as tiny subsets inside of physics
(19) Atomic theory Syllogism
(20) Future News and Research Reports supporting the
Atom Totality Theory and future news and research reports commentary

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
Old June 6th 09, 08:40 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
[email protected]

wrote:

I am asking for which takes the most time and effort in analysis?
A MECO or a Tifft quantization? I would hazard to guess that
the Tifft quantization is easier to perform and takes less time
from start to finish. Am I correct on that claim?

--- quoting ---
Observations Supporting the Existence of an Intrinsic Magnetic Moment
inside the Central Compact Object within the Quasar Q0957+561

Rudolph E. Schild et al 2006 The Astronomical Journal 132 420-432

Rudolph E. Schild1, Darryl J. Leiter2 and Stanley L. Robertson3
--- end quoting ---

So the question I am asking is something that is usually not printed.
I am asking
for how long of a time span was it from the start of analyzing this
quasar for MECO
and end of the analysis with the conclusion it was a MECO. Are we
talking of a
5 year time span? Does it take that much time?

And suppose a group of scientists wanted to know if a specific galaxy
has a
quantized Tifft redshift or speed? Does it take 5 year time span?

I would hazard to guess it is easier to make a Tifft galaxy
quantization
analysis than a MECO analysis. I would say a Tifft analysis of a
galaxy
takes about 2 years whereas a MECO analysis of a object takes about
5 years, but that is purely a guess.

I do suspect that each MECO confirmation carries so much more
priority in astronomy than other confirmations because of its ruinous
affect
on black-hole theory. So not only does MECO support the Atom Totality
theory
but concomitantly destroys the black-hole and Big Bang theory.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
Old June 9th 09, 06:15 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium

Default took 20 years for the first MECO, but I think that can be cut down

Newsgroups: sci.physics, sci.astro, sci.math
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 00:40:56 -0700 (PDT)
quantized galaxy ?? Chapters of this book #56 ;3rd edition book: ATOM
TOTALITY (Atom Universe) THEORY

According to this quoted website, it took 20 years.

--- quoting ---
http://www.world-science.net/otherne...811_quasar.htm
....galaxy, said Schild. Schild monitored the quasar’s brightness for 20
years, along with an international consortium of observers at 14
telescopes.
--- end quoting ---

But I think the 20 years was more than the determination of the magnetic
field. I suspect that a MECO can take as little as two years of
observation for a determination.

--- quoting Wikipedia on MECO ---

Magnetospheric eternally collapsing object
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Magnetospheric Eternally Collapsing Objects or MECOs are proposed
alternatives to black holes advocated by Darryl Leiter and Stanley
Robertson. They are a variant of eternally collapsing objects or ECOs,
proposed by Abhas Mitra in 1998.[1] Both models were based on ostensive
proofs that black holes cannot form from the spherically symmetric
gravitational collapse of a star, and that therefore a collapsing star
must radiate away all its mass. The theories contend that the collapse
will be slowed to a near halt by the resulting radiation pressure,
forming a long-lasting dense object without an event horizon.
--- end quoting ---

A new name to the MECO theory is Mitra, an Indian physicist, who
apparently started this MECO idea in 1998.

What is needed now is a faster way of reporting that old alleged
black-holes are simply another MECO, especially the Milky Way
galactic nucleus.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium

Tifft quantized galaxy speeds #22 ;3rd edition book: ATOM TOTALITY(Atom Universe) THEORY [email protected] Astronomy Misc 1 May 9th 09 11:01 PM
#50 connecting Tifft quantized galaxy redshift with Schroedinger [email protected] Astronomy Misc 4 May 25th 08 11:09 PM
#49 Great Wall gravitationally-bound systems?? and Tifft quantized [email protected] Astronomy Misc 0 May 21st 08 07:13 PM
Relaxed planning laws = easier on astronomers? nytecam Amateur Astronomy 0 July 5th 06 03:47 PM
Relaxed planning laws = easier on astronomers? nytecam Amateur Astronomy 0 July 5th 06 03:46 PM