Apollo Era Gas Core Nuclear Rocket Powered Moonship

Old October 25th 07, 02:31 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Scott Hedrick[_2_]

Default The Idiot Rand Simberg

"kT" wrote in message
I just can't trust American judgement anymore, given the national debt,
genocide in Iraq, secret prisons, torture, domestic surveillance and worst
of all : the Ares I. One can never tell anymore about Americans.

Well, it beats the Europeans, who seem to think that if you just talk about
problems long enough (and blame America for them), then they will go away.
Just ask the Bosnians.

Old October 25th 07, 05:31 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
BradGuth

On Oct 25, 6:31 am, "Scott Hedrick" wrote:
"kT" wrote in message

I just can't trust American judgement anymore, given the national debt,
genocide in Iraq, secret prisons, torture, domestic surveillance and worst
of all : the Ares I. One can never tell anymore about Americans.

Well, it beats the Europeans, who seem to think that if you just talk about
problems long enough (and blame America for them), then they will go away.
Just ask the Bosnians.

At least they weren't directly responsible for having created the 9/11
fiasco, and of most everything before and ever since that has caused
such collateral damage, taken more than a million (mostly innocent)
lives and having cost humanity trillions upon trillions of our hard
earned loot, along with global fossil energy artificially inflated by
nearly 10X within the last decade, and nothing much stopping
yellowcake from reaching $1000/kg within this century as we
continually run ourselves out of fossil derived energy, along with our
having essentially zilch worth of renewable/clean alternatives for
picking up the liquid fuel slack. Personally, I think it's some kind
of silly Yid thing that's in charge of our private parts.
- Brad Guth -