Brad Guth

Old September 29th 07, 07:51 PM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

Default Brad Guth

Why isn't he banned for his discriminatory comments

Old September 29th 07, 08:55 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Greg D. Moore \(Strider\)

Umm

wrote in message
oups.com...
Why isn't he banned for his discriminatory comments

Old September 29th 07, 08:56 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Greg D. Moore \(Strider\)

wrote in message
oups.com...
Why isn't he banned for his discriminatory comments

Umm, banned from what?

You can't ban someone from using Usenet given its design.

I see you're from google. Don't confuse google groups with usenet groups.

--
Greg Moore
SQL Server DBA Consulting Remote and Onsite available!

Old September 29th 07, 09:32 PM posted to sci.space.policy
BradGuth

On Sep 29, 11:51 am, wrote:
Why isn't he banned for his discriminatory comments

Lets see;
Of my sharing in honestly deductive obtained science is somehow within
your good book of "discriminatory comments"?

Of my returning the warm and fuzzy favor of those clearly faith-based
into topic/author bashings and banishment by way of your very own
mainstream status quo, as for my doing so with all the love and
affection that I can muster, as for my having to involve a few of
those pesky "discriminatory comments" that clearly fit, then where's
the harm in my lose cannons returning such friendly fire along with
the very same flak?

Why on Earth would I bother to discriminate against the truth,
especially if it's the whole truth and nothing but the truth?

If the regular laws of physics function reliably right here on good
old mother Earth, that's getting summarily raped, pillaged and
polluted to death by those of your kind, then why the hell should
those same physics not function on behalf of our moon or Venus?

Has asking too many of those pesky questions or the sharing upon my
best interpretaion of observationology any part of those supposed
"discriminatory comments" that you do not like?

Just because I manage to slip in a few of those well deserved zingers
from time to time, as such isn't nearly as bad off as what our born-
again resident LLPOF warlord(GW Bush) and of others within his company
has created, is it.

If I thought I could get away with it, I'd go a whole lot more
retrocative butt-kicking postal than merely sharing those
"discriminatory comments".
- Brad Guth -

Old September 29th 07, 09:45 PM posted to sci.space.policy
BradGuth

On Sep 29, 12:36 pm, jacob navia wrote:
wrote:
Why isn't he banned for his discriminatory comments

He is a Nazi. Always against "the jews", soon he will start
proposing a final solution for the jewish problem.

Since I am a jew, I do not propose any final solution to the Brad Guth
problem, and I do not want him "banned".

It would be nice however, that more people write answering
him that antisemtic diatribes aren't welcome.

jacob

Since you're supposedly one of the few and far between good Jews
within this usenet that otherwise sucks and blows, I'd agree that of
others like myself as having been forced into defending our honest
intentions of doing only good for humanity and that of salvaging our
badly failing environment, as such should not have to put up with such
incest cultivated crapolla as contributed by such Zion/Yid imposed
flak.

Staying the Old Testament course regardless of the global consequences
is no longer one of our viable options, don't you think.

Do you good folks intend to ever police your own Rabbi "Art Deco"
kind, or of those pretend atheists of yours?
- Brad Guth -

Old September 29th 07, 10:02 PM posted to sci.space.policy
BradGuth

On Sep 29, 11:51 am, wrote:
Why isn't he banned for his discriminatory comments

Killfile hell is your only viable option as long as I'm not otherwise
getting MIB terminated or my poor old PC summarily trashed by way of
those pesky Yiddish MI5/NSA/CIA orchestrated spermware/****ware
efforts.

Even though "jacob navia" has clearly stated that "He is a Nazi.
Always against "the jews"" is supposedly not the least bit worthy of
such being within the same class of "discriminatory comments", I'll
gladly take such nasty wordage flak into my cache of lose cannon fire,
with such warm and fuzzy flak directed right back at your private
parts.

Since "jacob navia" is supposedly one of the few and far between good
Jews within this usenet that otherwise sucks and blows, I'd agree that
of others much like myself as having been forced into defending our
honest intentions of doing only good for humanity and that of
salvaging our badly failing environment, as such should not have to
put up with such insurmountable incest cultivated crapolla as
contributed by such Zion/Yid imposed flak.

Staying the Old Testament course regardless of the global consequences
is simply no longer one of our viable bully options, don't you think.

Do you good folks intend to ever police your own Rabbi "Art Deco"
kind, or on behalf of any of those pretend atheists of yours?
- Brad Guth -

Old September 29th 07, 10:05 PM posted to sci.space.policy
BradGuth

On Sep 29, 1:50 pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:
wrote:

:
:Why isn't he banned for his discriminatory comments
:

Because in free countries you don't get 'banned' for your opinions, no
matter how stupid or outrageous they might be. Just who do you think
is going to 'ban' him and how?

You are, of course, free to not read him. Many people don't.

Actually, going by way of the GOOGLE count, many do read my stuff,
though few contribute. Terribly sorry about that.
- Brad Guth -

Brad Guth is RIGHT!!! John Griffin Space Shuttle 0 April 6th 06 12:44 AM
Brad Guth is RIGHT!!! John Griffin Space Station 0 April 6th 06 12:44 AM
Brad Guth is...... Brad Guth History 16 February 18th 04 04:03 PM
Brad Guth is........ edo Space Shuttle 1 December 30th 03 10:41 AM
Brad Guth is...... OM History 0 December 26th 03 11:36 PM