Singularity + Time + space Curve

Old January 29th 13, 02:22 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

Default Singularity + Time + space Curve

Can I think of a singularity as infinite density? Can I think of it a
a starting point in time.? Can my equation G=EMC^2 show a singularity
has infinite gravity? Is a singularity both a beginning and an end?
Does time in reality go forever from an infinite past into an infinite
future? Can space curve inward Concave with an infinite space curve?
Can its convex curve make the universe inflate to infinity? Can a
theory be on spacetime radiation from the big bang once space has no
temperature the universe is no longer in existence? All energies end
up as heat,and no heat no universe. Get the picture TreBert
Old January 29th 13, 02:38 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

ALL SENILITY, YOU OLD FOOL!

Saul Levy

Old January 29th 13, 02:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Jan 28, 8:22*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
Can I think of a singularity as infinite density? Can I think of it a
a starting point in time.? Can my equation G=EMC^2 show a singularity
has infinite gravity? Is a singularity both a beginning and an end?
Does time in reality go forever from an infinite past into an infinite
future? Can space curve inward Concave with an infinite space curve?
Can its convex curve make the universe inflate to infinity? Can a
theory be on spacetime radiation from the big bang once space has no
temperature the universe is no longer in existence? *All energies end
up as heat,and no heat no universe. Get the picture *TreBert

The moment a singularity is set free from the core of a black hole
that has reached its mass density my G=EMC^2 is in. It created and is
evolving all that it created,as I am typing this. the "G" is for
gravity. Gravity created the other forces. Particles,and waves. Get
the picture TreBert
Old January 29th 13, 03:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Luigi Caselli[_2_]

"G=EMC^2"
Can I think of a singularity as infinite density? Can I think of it a
a starting point in time.? Can my equation G=EMC^2 show a singularity
has infinite gravity? Is a singularity both a beginning and an end?
Does time in reality go forever from an infinite past into an infinite
future? Can space curve inward Concave with an infinite space curve?
Can its convex curve make the universe inflate to infinity? Can a
theory be on spacetime radiation from the big bang once space has no
temperature the universe is no longer in existence? All energies end
up as heat,and no heat no universe. Get the picture TreBert

I get the picture... too many questions in a single message.

Luigi Caselli

Old January 29th 13, 09:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Jan 29, 9:56*am, "Luigi Caselli"
wrote:
"G=EMC^2"
Can I think of a singularity as infinite density? Can I think of it a
a starting point in time.? Can my equation G=EMC^2 show a singularity
has infinite gravity? Is a singularity both a beginning and an end?
Does time in reality go forever from an infinite past into an infinite
future? Can space curve inward Concave with an infinite space curve?
Can its convex curve make the universe inflate to infinity? Can a
theory be on spacetime radiation from the big bang once space has no
temperature the universe is no longer in existence? *All energies end
up as heat,and no heat no universe. Get the picture *TreBert

I get the picture... too many questions in a single message.

Luigi Caselli

More questions lead to more answers.. Biggest question is WHY?
TreBert
Old January 29th 13, 10:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Jan 29, 12:25*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
On Jan 29, 9:56*am, "Luigi Caselli"

wrote:
"G=EMC^2"
Can I think of a singularity as infinite density? Can I think of it a
a starting point in time.? Can my equation G=EMC^2 show a singularity
has infinite gravity? Is a singularity both a beginning and an end?
Does time in reality go forever from an infinite past into an infinite
future? Can space curve inward Concave with an infinite space curve?
Can its convex curve make the universe inflate to infinity? Can a
theory be on spacetime radiation from the big bang once space has no
temperature the universe is no longer in existence? *All energies end
up as heat,and no heat no universe. Get the picture *TreBert

I get the picture... too many questions in a single message.

Luigi Caselli

More questions lead to more answers.. Biggest question is WHY?
TreBert

Perhaps the creator is a singularity, or at the very least an ongoing
flow of aether.
Old January 29th 13, 10:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Jan 29, 1:31*pm, Brad Guth wrote:
On Jan 29, 12:25*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

On Jan 29, 9:56*am, "Luigi Caselli"

wrote:
"G=EMC^2"
[...]

You mean Luigi's big simulation programmer?

Double-A

Old January 30th 13, 03:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Luigi Caselli[_2_]

"Double-A"

You mean Luigi's big simulation programmer?

Double-A

Great memory, Double-A.
But now your sim will be turned off in a short time.
Be careful next time (if there will be one) to talk about the Big
Simulation Progr...........................................

Luigi *just turned off* Caselli

Old January 30th 13, 10:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Jan 30, 6:10*am, "Luigi Caselli"
wrote:
"Double-A"

You mean Luigi's big simulation programmer?

Double-A

Great memory, Double-A.
But now your sim will be turned off in a short time.
Be careful next time (if there will be one) *to talk about the Big
Simulation Progr...........................................

Luigi *just turned off* Caselli

I have my sim backed up.

Double-A

Old January 31st 13, 10:26 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Luigi Caselli[_2_]

"Double-A" ha scritto

I have my sim backed up.

Double-A