"Lost", on ABC

Old December 17th 04, 03:12 AM
Barbara's Cat

Captain Infinity said:

The Time Has Come, Barbara's Cat said
To Talk Of Many Things...

In article .com,
felon_def_ears said:

I haven't read the newsgroup. Perhaps I should have before posting. My
bad.

Pedo-Chuck's stupidity splatters into yet another newsgroup.

Link to the pedo-poem Charles S. Lysaght wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/6nl6w

Link to the Alcatroll Labs FAQ on Charles S. Lysaght:
http://www.insurgent.org/~alcatroll/Kooks/KOTM08.html

Link to the Net-Kooks FAQ on Charles S. Lysaght:
http://www.usenet-kooks.info/chuck/index.htm

Link to the Plagiarism Mini-FAQ on Charles S. Lysaght:
http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/c...lagiarism.html

Wow. This guy turns you on so much that you've written 4 FAQ's about
him? He must be pretty entertaining. Either that or you have no life.

I didn't write them, moron.

--
Cm~
Old December 17th 04, 03:13 AM
Major ChrisB

"kaydigi" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...
After church last night I watched Lost on ABC. It was really good.
Anybody else have a chance to see this show? Below is a link with info.
I think I'm going to get hooked on this show.
http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/

It was a rerun of the first episode. Keep watching, I think there was only
1 bad episode so far.

tabula rasa? theyre not repeating that one

Old December 17th 04, 03:14 AM
Barbara's Cat

In article . com,
felon_def_ears said:

my girlfriend thinks I'm quite a performer.

Liar. Little Willma never said anything of the sort.

--
Cm~
Old December 17th 04, 03:19 AM
felon_def_ears

felon_def_ears said:

I haven't read the newsgroup. Perhaps I should have before

posting. My
bad.

Pedo-Chuck's stupidity splatters into yet another newsgroup.

Link to the pedo-poem Charles S. Lysaght wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/6nl6w

Link to the Alcatroll Labs FAQ on Charles S. Lysaght:
http://www.insurgent.org/~alcatroll/Kooks/KOTM08.html

Link to the Net-Kooks FAQ on Charles S. Lysaght:
http://www.usenet-kooks.info/chuck/index.htm

Link to the Plagiarism Mini-FAQ on Charles S. Lysaght:
http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/c...lagiarism.html

Wow. This guy turns you on so much that you've written 4 FAQ's about
him? He must be pretty entertaining. Either that or you have no

life.

Well Captain, my girlfriend thinks I'm quite a performer. Sorry, TMI.

http://skywriter.diaryland.com/041216_11.html

**
Captain Infinity

Old December 17th 04, 05:02 AM
Art Deco

Barbara's Cat wrote:

In article .com,
felon_def_ears said:

I haven't read the newsgroup. Perhaps I should have before posting. My
bad.

Pedo-Chuck's stupidity splatters into yet another newsgroup.

Link to the pedo-poem Charles S. Lysaght wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/6nl6w

Link to the Alcatroll Labs FAQ on Charles S. Lysaght:
http://www.insurgent.org/~alcatroll/Kooks/KOTM08.html

Link to the Net-Kooks FAQ on Charles S. Lysaght:
http://www.usenet-kooks.info/chuck/index.htm

Link to the Plagiarism Mini-FAQ on Charles S. Lysaght:
http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/c...lagiarism.html

Why is Chuckles Liesalot infecting sci.astro now?

--
"I;m psychic, dumb ass."
"Do back to Neanderthal man fer you!"
Old December 17th 04, 05:11 AM
felon_def_ears

Art Deco wrote:
Barbara's Cat wrote:

In article .com,
felon_def_ears said:

I haven't read the newsgroup. Perhaps I should have before

posting. My
bad.

Pedo-Chuck's stupidity splatters into yet another newsgroup.

Link to the pedo-poem Charles S. Lysaght wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/6nl6w

Link to the Alcatroll Labs FAQ on Charles S. Lysaght:
http://www.insurgent.org/~alcatroll/Kooks/KOTM08.html

Link to the Net-Kooks FAQ on Charles S. Lysaght:
http://www.usenet-kooks.info/chuck/index.htm

Link to the Plagiarism Mini-FAQ on Charles S. Lysaght:
http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/c...lagiarism.html

Why is Chuckles Liesalot infecting sci.astro now?

Somebody explain it to him. I'm going to bed. With visions of
Evangeline Lilly dancing in my head.

Old December 17th 04, 08:20 AM
DrPostman

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 20:42:20 -0500, Captain Infinity
in accordance with The Prophecy scribed:

felon_def_ears said:

I haven't read the newsgroup. Perhaps I should have before posting. My
bad.

Pedo-Chuck's stupidity splatters into yet another newsgroup.

Link to the pedo-poem Charles S. Lysaght wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/6nl6w

Link to the Alcatroll Labs FAQ on Charles S. Lysaght:
http://www.insurgent.org/~alcatroll/Kooks/KOTM08.html

Link to the Net-Kooks FAQ on Charles S. Lysaght:
http://www.usenet-kooks.info/chuck/index.htm

Link to the Plagiarism Mini-FAQ on Charles S. Lysaght:
http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/c...lagiarism.html

Wow. This guy turns you on so much that you've written 4 FAQ's about
him? He must be pretty entertaining. Either that or you have no life.

Did the possibility ever occur to you that there is more than one
source for those web sites? Could the different domains have
been a clue?

--
DrPostman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors, afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULT® #15-51506-253.

"Nothing compares to the complicated futility of ignorance."
-Kurt Vonnegut
Old December 17th 04, 12:38 PM
Barbara's Cat

In article . com,
felon_def_ears said:

my girlfriend thinks I'm quite a performer.

The lie was funny the first time you posted it, Pedo-Chuck.
Posting it again was just plain damned pathetic.

--
Cm~
Old December 17th 04, 12:43 PM
Barbara's Cat

felon_def_ears said:

I haven't read the newsgroup. Perhaps I should have before posting. My
bad.

Pedo-Chuck's stupidity splatters into yet another newsgroup.

Link to the pedo-poem Charles S. Lysaght wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/6nl6w

Link to the Alcatroll Labs FAQ on Charles S. Lysaght:
http://www.insurgent.org/~alcatroll/Kooks/KOTM08.html

Link to the Net-Kooks FAQ on Charles S. Lysaght:
http://www.usenet-kooks.info/chuck/index.htm

Link to the Plagiarism Mini-FAQ on Charles S. Lysaght:
http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/c...lagiarism.html

Wow. This guy turns you on so much that you've written 4 FAQ's about
him? He must be pretty entertaining. Either that or you have no life.

Did the possibility ever occur to you that there is more than one
source for those web sites? Could the different domains have
been a clue?

It's obvious the Captain snicker has no clue.

--
Cm~

"And 'freedom of speech' is something that allows weak kooks
like you to scribble invalid and impotent collections of words
and place them out in the public." -- Cat, 11 Sep 2004
Old December 17th 04, 12:51 PM
Barbara's Cat

Art Deco said:

Barbara's Cat wrote:

In article .com,
felon_def_ears said:

I haven't read the newsgroup. Perhaps I should have before posting. My
bad.

Pedo-Chuck's stupidity splatters into yet another newsgroup.

Link to the pedo-poem Charles S. Lysaght wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/6nl6w

Link to the Alcatroll Labs FAQ on Charles S. Lysaght:
http://www.insurgent.org/~alcatroll/Kooks/KOTM08.html

Link to the Net-Kooks FAQ on Charles S. Lysaght:
http://www.usenet-kooks.info/chuck/index.htm

Link to the Plagiarism Mini-FAQ on Charles S. Lysaght:
http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/c...lagiarism.html

Why is Chuckles Liesalot infecting sci.astro now?

Because he's a sad and lonely disturbed little pedo-loser
who's in dire need of any sort of attention he can get.

--
Cm~