The 14 Defining Characteristics Of Fascism

Old May 1st 04, 09:59 PM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Default The 14 Defining Characteristics Of Fascism

On Sat, 01 May 2004 08:59:24 GMT, "Bookman"
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

wrote in message
.. .
On 01 May 2004 07:36:46 GMT, Robert Buchanan
wrote:

paranoia!

Speaking of paranoia ... I hope you all realize
how sick it is to hunt people just for the "fun of it"?
You're a mob, a rout of mad dogs. Which is another
proof of your fascism.

Did Alexa morph again?

ESL!

So it would seem.
--
V.G.

Change pobox dot alaska to gci.
"I are so sure of yourself don't you .. (ehe ehe ehe)" - Peitro Alitardia )
"No doubt about it, 9-11 was orchestrated by Lockheed." - *lexa 'connects the dots' )
(This sig file contains not less than 80% recycled SPAM)

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.
Old May 2nd 04, 01:16 AM
Larry Huntley

"Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)" wrote in
:

On 01 May 2004 07:36:46 GMT, Robert Buchanan
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

Exactly. Alexa's particular desire to censor is no product of fascist
thought, however; it's just the result of her paranoia!

You are a jack-booted propaganda thug of the LOCKHEED KONSPIRACY!

Damn! I had him listed as a paid Gummint disinformation agent. Was
there a trade involved?

- L
Larry Huntley Beaverton, Oregon
Skep-Ti-Cult® Member #130-978649-969 http://www.skepticult.org/
"Skepticult subculture -- the dark underbelly of Usenet" (Jade_Dragon)
"Now you may continue to immaturely ramble on with your opinions about
me."
- Debra Morris
Old May 2nd 04, 06:42 AM
*

On Sat, 1 May 2004 21:01:44 +0200, "Laura" wrote:

What possessed you to think it was for you?

I didn't, other than to make a finer point of where the conversation was
leading.

Fascists never take responsibility for themselves or their actions, they're
always shifting the responsibility and burden to others.

Old May 2nd 04, 06:44 AM
*

On 01 May 2004 07:36:46 GMT, Robert Buchanan
wrote:

Let's find out what Truth Monopoly has to contribute...

"Robert Buchanan" wrote in message
. 71.68...
Let's find out what Carl R. Osterwald has to contribute...

In article ,
stole:

The Alexa screed du jour is revealed:

The 14 Defining Characteristics Of Fascism
Free Inquiry http://www.secularhumanism.org/fi/
Spring 2003; 5-11-03

Dr. Lawrence Britt has examined the fascist regimes of Hitler
FLUSH

Godwin invoked, you lose.

Any predictions on how many times it will be posted today?

LOTS. Accompanied, of course, with hilarious comparisons between
fascists and debunkers.

Saving the gullible from ridiculous quack theories is an honorable
endeavor. Note the irony that the person you debunk wants to censor (a
fascist tactic) the debunking so they attempt to polarize the
readership against those who subscribe to sound scientific doctrine.
In many cases, a quack theory can be dismantled by simply challenging
"prove it."

Exactly. Alexa's particular desire to censor is no product of fascist
thought, however; it's just the result of her paranoia!

You're the paranoid one, Herr B. You're projecting all over the place.

Old May 2nd 04, 07:38 AM
Bookman

"House Widdershins" wrote in message
X-No Archive:Yes
On Sat, 1 May 2004 02:17:24 -0500, "Bookman"
wrote:

"Truth Monopoly" wrote in message
[...]

Ko0ks never 'prove' their k'lames. They use many
other tactics, but proving with facts and science is
not one of them.

Do you suppose it's because they can't?

No, I _know_ it's because they can't. EG

ESL!

--
Bookman -The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in AFA-B
Kazoo Konspirator #668 (The Neighbor of the Beast)

Old May 2nd 04, 08:27 AM
Laura

"*" wrote in message
On Sat, 1 May 2004 21:01:44 +0200, "Laura" wrote:

What possessed you to think it was for you?

I didn't, other than to make a finer point of where the conversation was
leading.

Fascists never take responsibility for themselves or their actions,

they're
always shifting the responsibility and burden to others.

Well, they do tend to blame a minority for all the ills of the country, but
other than that, I don't know. Seems to me they'll readily take
responsibility for any successes. As for shifting the burdens onto others,
that would be a rather common trait in any form of government, really. The
ones who declare a war are rarely the ones who have to fight it, for example
:-)

Old May 2nd 04, 08:47 AM
*

On Sun, 2 May 2004 09:27:30 +0200, "Laura" wrote:

"*" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 1 May 2004 21:01:44 +0200, "Laura" wrote:

What possessed you to think it was for you?

I didn't, other than to make a finer point of where the conversation was
leading.

Fascists never take responsibility for themselves or their actions,

they're
always shifting the responsibility and burden to others.

Well, they do tend to blame a minority for all the ills of the country, but
other than that, I don't know. Seems to me they'll readily take
responsibility for any successes. As for shifting the burdens onto others,
that would be a rather common trait in any form of government, really. The
ones who declare a war are rarely the ones who have to fight it, for example
:-)

It's far worse than that. We have a totally corrupt monetary system.

Old May 2nd 04, 04:13 PM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

On Sun, 02 May 2004 06:39:50 GMT, "Bookman"
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

"Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 01 May 2004 08:59:24 GMT, "Bookman"
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

.. .

wrote:

paranoia!

Speaking of paranoia ... I hope you all realize
how sick it is to hunt people just for the "fun of it"?
You're a mob, a rout of mad dogs. Which is another
proof of your fascism.

Did Alexa morph again?

ESL!

So it would seem.

Maybe a sockpuppet.

ESL!

Or an Alien Free Energy Welder!

Old May 2nd 04, 06:48 PM
*

Default Federal Reserve, World Bank, DoE & Fascists The 14 Defining Characteristics Of Fascism

On Sun, 02 May 2004 07:26:24 -0700, House Widdershins
wrote:

X-No Archive:Yes
On Sun, 02 May 2004 06:11:24 GMT, * wrote:

On Sun, 02 May 2004 08:08:56 +0200, Charles D. Bohne
wrote:

On Sun, 02 May 2004 05:55:03 GMT, * wrote:

... and their whole world wraps around their obsession with asses :-)

Their own!

Of course. Hub of the world: it's not their own navel
but their assholes.

Nope, it's banks. Shall we discuss the money flow into and out of Bechtel
Nevada? In particularly the illegal drug money from the CIA?

Don't forget the "Swiss Connection."

Switzerland, a member of The World Bank, (where Bechtel seeks 'asylum' when
extorting Bolivia for their water), has secrecy in banking laws which
protect money laundering. And of course, Switzerland is anything but a
democratic country, but rather fascists.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/nazis/

http://www.corpwatch.org/issues/PID.jsp?articleid=445

Widdershins

My inner child is a mean little ****er.

Old May 2nd 04, 11:32 PM
Josh Halpern

* wrote:

SNIP....

Switzerland, a member of The World Bank, (where Bechtel seeks 'asylum' when
extorting Bolivia for their water), has secrecy in banking laws which
protect money laundering. And of course, Switzerland is anything but a
democratic country, but rather fascists.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/nazis/

http://www.corpwatch.org/issues/PID.jsp?articleid=445

The banking laws in Switzerland ain't what they used to be. There are
now other coutries of choice

josh halpern