Mirrors On The Moon

Old January 26th 07, 04:55 AM posted to alt.astronomy
7change.com

Default Mirrors On The Moon

Have you ever successuly shot a laser at one of the mirrors on the moon and
received the laser beam back?

God bless

Old January 26th 07, 04:57 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_4_]

No man has ever done that since the times of Noah... since no man has
set foot on the moon...

Old January 26th 07, 06:23 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Starlord

you would need something in the range of a 10 magawatt laser to reach the
site and hope to get anything back the mirrors refect a wid beam to an even
wider area on earth.

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
The Church of Eternity
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/church/Eternity.html

"7change.com" wrote in message
Have you ever successuly shot a laser at one of the mirrors on the moon
and received the laser beam back?

God bless

News==----
Newsgroups
=----

Old January 26th 07, 06:49 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_5_]

On Jan 26, 7:23 am, "Starlord"
wrote:
you would need something in the range of a 10 magawatt laser to reach the
site and hope to get anything back the mirrors refect a wid beam to an even
wider area on earth.

--

There aint no mirrors so even; the NASA can't give that information
about the location of the socalled mirriors...

wake boy's and stop believing in lies... There aint nobody who went to
the MOON... the simple truth.

The lies have been debunked more than enough in this groups...
Conclusions was ... No manned space travel is possible beyond 400 km
above earth...

SO there was no one who couldhave put mirriors on the Moon

Old January 26th 07, 12:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
7change.com

Here are the coordinates.
http://physics.ucsd.edu/~tmurphy/apollo/lrrr.html ( An easier visual )

Here are teh Nasa Coordinates
http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/planetary...lo_tables.html (Longitude
Lattitude)

Here is a University that has successfully shot a laser at the moon and
received the laser beam back.
http://physics.ucsd.edu/~tmurphy/apollo/lrrr.html

"Warhol" wrote in message
oups.com...

Old January 26th 07, 12:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
7change.com

Speaking of Noah, would you like to know where Noah's ark is at?

If so visit here.
http://www.biblediscoveries.com/arkvisit.html

Courtesy of the good Lord Jesus Christ.

"Warhol" wrote in message
ups.com...
No man has ever done that since the times of Noah... since no man has
set foot on the moon...

On Jan 26, 5:55 am, "7change.com" wrote:
Have you ever successuly shot a laser at one of the mirrors on the moon
and
received the laser beam back?

God bless

News==----http://www.newsfeeds.comThe #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
120,000+ Newsgroups
=----

Old January 26th 07, 01:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_5_]

Noah is Arc is not in Turkey,... Turkey like Pisraelie never had any
connect tothe people that Came out the Arc... Dont let vermin who do
nothing than lie... Imagine they made to believe the World they went to
the moon... and Now they want to make of Kazar turks Vermin, the
location of the landing of the ARC.... NEVER BELIEVE SUSH LIES... NOAH
SHRINE IS GUARDED BY MY FAMILY, and that is not in the Middle East...
and the Temple of Naoh is neither in the middle East.

They try to decieve you, and today people believe all kind of
lies...just because wolfs are trying to misslead the World... ALI
AGCA...is the Greatest of All the Anti Christs... The OTTOMAN SUN
KING... Ottomans and jews and french destroyed and stole the hole
heritage of the Muslim world, the truth gotlooted and transformed to
mislead people with their lies...

That region was nothing than aprison camp for those that tried to steal
the heritage of Moses in ancient times... Rock Mines you can find...
But the Arc... Ha Ha Ha surly not...

The floods in the Time of Noah never went never so high neither...

Never believe the Canaanite Vermin... they wereCursed by all the
prophetes for their evil deeds

On Jan 26, 1:23 pm, "7change.com" wrote:
Speaking of Noah, would you like to know where Noah's ark is at?

If so visit here.http://www.biblediscoveries.com/arkvisit.html

Courtesy of the good Lord Jesus Christ.

"Warhol" wrote in oglegroups.com...

----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----- Hide quoted text -- Show quoted text -

Old January 26th 07, 02:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_5_]

It becomes more and more complicated but the actual evidence is
unanswerable.
It was a media production plain and simple!
Let's start with the Van Allen Belt.
What do you say about that ?
Really, it's ridiculous who is asking the scientific questions, and who
is actually answering them ?
Nobody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's a massive fraud plain and simple from 1000 different angles all
saying the same thing!
Who are these people anyway - agents of NASA ?
Let the facts speak for themselves.
Ong have you seen the video about the astronauts being interviewed and
what did you think about the astronauts?
They are so used to lying it's incredible that have been lying for 40
years!!!
Ong and what about the other film 'A funny thing happened on the way to
the Moon' ?
The whole thing is a scam, a hoax, and a fraud these astronauts are not
specially clever people - they are actually quite stupid!!!
So how did they escape the Van Allen Belt ? Just that one for a start
???
The truth is that in 1969 they made virtually no provision for the Van
Allen Belt. The rockets were made of sheet metal!!!

obviously the yankz aren't even up to the LIMA technology of the 80's
last century...

Now eplain me how they got those mirrors up there... since I say they
never went to the moon... Just remember it is BS... the Moon adventure

Here are teh Nasa Coordinateshttp://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/planetary/lunar/apollo_tables.html(Longitude
Lattitude)

Here is a University that has successfully shot a laser at the moon and
received the laser beam back.http://physics.ucsd.edu/~tmurphy/apollo/lrrr.html

"Warhol" wrote in ooglegroups.com...

Old January 26th 07, 02:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

On Jan 26, 4:23 am, "7change.com" wrote:
Speaking of Noah, would you like to know where Noah's ark is at?

If so visit here.http://www.biblediscoveries.com/arkvisit.html

Impressive!

But what about the whereabouts of the talking head of Adam that was
reportedly recovered from the Ark some years back? I heard it was
being kept in a vault in the basement of the Pentagon!

Double-A

Old January 26th 07, 03:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_5_]

If so visit here.http://www.biblediscoveries.com/arkvisit.htmlImpressive!

But what about the whereabouts of the talking head of Adam that was
reportedly recovered from the Ark some years back? I heard it was
being kept in a vault in the basement of the Pentagon!

Double-A

Listen carrefully Knight Double AA... Dont believe TURKS and jews...

Those who will believe this that the holy ARC is in TURKEY shall surly
walk the Plank toghetter with ALI AGcA.... This is as Big as the MOON
lies...

Why dont you people dont believe Warhol... who cometH out the ARC...
and I am not TURKISH or KURDISH...

NO I am Kemitic MUURS... and our Arc is still hidden till the holy
lands are freed from Vermin and those that sit on Gran'da,dy SEAT....
Warhol is the grandson of Noah.

Tangier Tangier Tangier Latin Quotation "O Tingis! TIN GIS means look
MUDD... Tingitana (Northern Morocco).

"Earth... see Mudd"( "Tin gi tana" - said the Wife of Noah and the
first city build By Noah for His wife he Names TINGIS...

when the bird returned to the arcship... there after the saw the Holy
Mountain of Warhol... and the Arc is Hidden in the Desert and not in
Turkey... and that location were the wild annimals where released is
marked with a Altar... and those turks dont have an Altar...

Let us first to look where the Vineyard where or the place where the
Birds where released... because till this date all birds that cometh
out the arc, return each year to that sacred location, even Annimals
have not forgotten...

EL RaisH(the lord) Noah plants a vineyard, was da'dy of the FIRST
WARHOL.... who is my my Gran'Da'dy Ha-Shem.... The HOLY GHOST,
MALIKSADIK.

and those sacred lands were my lands till they confiscated our
property's 70 years ago from the Last Lion of JudaH, Ahmed Raisuli, the
Last moorish Caliph who carried the standard of David with the six
pointed star.

TURKEY OR MIDDLE EAST HAVE NO CONNECTION TO ATLANTIS...

QUEST FOR THE GOLDEN APPLES, THE 11TH LABOR OF HERCULES: These apples
were kept in a garden at the northern edge of the world, and they were
guarded not only by a hundred-headed dragon, named Ladon, but also by
the Hesperides, nymphs who were daughters of Atlas, the titan who held
the sky and the earth upon his shoulders. Through cunning Hercules
destroyed the DRAGON LADON and tricked Atlas and his daughters the
Hesperides out of the Golden Apples. The Atlas Mountains in Morocco are
said to be the place heaven is born(Means simply means the place where
all knowledge comes from) on the strong shoulders of Atlas.

Well the Golden Appels are MOORISH and are in LONDON... Ladon...who
garded the daughter with the seven scrolls...

Ha ha Ha TURKS and ENGLAND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN MORTAL ENNIMY'S

While Hesiod says Atlas was the son of a Titan(ouani) who rose
up...(Ti'tan means also Earthling)... Like Warhol.

, and that Atlas's daughters kept the Golden Apples, there is a
parallel tale of the children of Atlas who became kings of Atlantis.
Atlas was said to be the son of Poseidon in this account, which comes
only from the Atlantis description of Plato. Plato's name means broad
shoulder and strong one. The Twin Columns between Heaven and Earth
refer to the location of Plato's Atlantis, and more importantly to the
land of Bacon's New Atlantis. Lord Bacon named America as the site of
New Atlantis -- the revived Atlantis where the Old World could rebuild
the Lost Golden Age.

and this story is stolen from my people... by Vermin who stand still
for Nothing, to steal from me the Holy seat of Atlantis... because that
is the places where I shall take the next generation too...

Ancient proofs my claims... I am a Man as Moses(Herculis) and NOBODY
ELS.

Jdg 16:5 And Samson called unto the LORD, and said, O Lord GOD,
remember me, I pray thee, and strengthen me, I pray thee, only this
once, O God, that I may be at once avenged of the Philip'stines for my
two eyes. (Two eyes are the Apples)

And Samson took hold of the two middle pillars upon which the house (of
Dragon - Gibraltar) stood, and on which it was borne up, of the one
with his right hand, and of the other with his left. Judges

Just remember that god has given us the Gospels who where transformed
to sandals, just because the Greeks did the same with the ancient
religion as what happenend to current day Gospels the last 700 years.
Because what we read now is not the same as what was written before,
they destroyed the Sacred testomony's... why we recieve two or three
other version of a story that always tell the same testomony, after the
greek religion... and that is the Testomony of Warhol...

FOR THOSE PEOPLE THE HOLY LAND WAS LOCATED AT THE PILLARS OF HERCULIS.
And WE the SAINTS FAMILY were SEEN as Immortale GODS.

YOU SEE WARHOL IS IMMORTALE... But remember the Arc is not what many
think... Noah made something Giant... and that was a Valley... that
became a ARCSCHIP... That saved all the knowledge and the creation of
the Allmighty Lord.

Believe when say... that Fake arc on that Mountain in Turkey can't even
not Contain 100 annimals... while Gran'da'dy AMAR(Moon) arc contained
all the annimals.... and that are many and fed them for long times...
that could imposseible have taken place in a little tiny thing that
they want you to believe its THE ARC... while they only try to decieve
the world more and more....

ART the clock is still ticking...

little flat mirrors Eric Amateur Astronomy 7 May 15th 06 11:25 PM
Flip mirrors adm UK Astronomy 0 September 22nd 05 11:10 AM
grinding mirrors n3drk Misc 72 September 29th 03 02:03 PM
Smoke and Mirrors PS Surfer Misc 0 September 22nd 03 11:27 PM
Anyone still grinding there own mirrors? Starlord Misc 1 August 19th 03 08:20 AM