"M106 is a mere 24 LY away" - ASSistant professor Paul B. Andersen.

Old February 27th 11, 09:44 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.astro.amateur
The future of science

Default "M106 is a mere 24 LY away" - ASSistant professor Paul B. Andersen.

On Feb 27, 1:33*pm, ..@..(Henry Wilson DSc) wrote:
On Sun, 27 Feb 2011 18:32:27 -0000, "Androcles"

wrote:

"Eric Gisse" wrote in message
On Feb 27, 2:07 am, ..@..(Henry Wilson DSc) wrote:
[....]
=============
[....] is longer than [...], is it a typo?

little eric was too stupid to see your blatant error...

Henry Wilson...

Henry, there is no dark matter. Galxies expand over time with the
universe. Foms in expand with it.
I call it galactic evolution of cosmology universal expansion. The
original outer stars were much more innward and much faster.
That fastness doesn't change when the galaxy expands. There is no need
for dark matter and it
can be shown that it has never been observed directly when it should
have if it is most of the universe.
There is no prefered scale. In the solar system with enough time we
will be backed by observation.

Mitch Raemsch
Old February 27th 11, 09:55 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.astro.amateur
Henry Wilson DSc

wrote:

"Eric Gisse" wrote in message
On Feb 27, 2:07 am, ..@..(Henry Wilson DSc) wrote:
[....]
=============
[....] is longer than [...], is it a typo?

little eric was too stupid to see your blatant error...

Henry Wilson...

Henry, there is no dark matter.

I never claimed there was.

Old February 28th 11, 12:31 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.astro.amateur
Androcles[_39_]

Default "The program use REAL time." -- Wilson.

"Henry Wilson DSc" ..@.. wrote in message
| On Sun, 27 Feb 2011 15:11:40 -0000, "Androcles"
| wrote:
|

| "Henry Wilson DSc" ..@.. wrote in message
| .. .
|
| | Ask me when I'm sober, this coffee is powerful stuff.
| | "Where is Spot?", said Wilson.
| | "Wilson is dim", said Jane.
| | "Very dim", said Dick.
| |
| | "Andro's chimp must be asleep today?, said Jane.
| | "probably worn out from opening all the glenlivet bottles", said Dick.
|
| Sheesh... 6:30 in the morning, putting on the TV to get the latest news
| on Libya, sipping nice hot coffee, all bright-eyed and bushy-tailed after
| a good night's sleep, opening mail, and Wilson says
| "Why don't we see what I think we ought to see but don't see, I know
| the answer".
| After I'd cleaned the coffee off my keyboard and wiped my desk
| down, caused by spluttering laughter, I made a fresh cup of coffee.
| It's your pink elephant that you don't see, Wilson, why should I or
| anyone else care why you don't see it?
|
| I take that to mean you cannot answer the question.

It's your pink elephant, you explain why you can't see it.

| CONSIDER A GALAXY 50,000 LYS ACROSS AND 100,000,000 LYS AWAY.

I did, it looks like this:
http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonde...sonsGalaxy.JPG

| | A vertical time axis makes a theoretical fantasy physicist instantly
| | recognisable and distinct from the rest of the world.
| | "Fantastic", said Jane.
| | "Very dim", said Dick.
| | "Where is Spot?", said Wilson, still on page one.
| |
| | Fiucking old dope! The vertical axis is ORBIT PHASE, not time.
|
| The number 73 runs from King's Cross along Oxford Street to Victoria
| and back to King's Cross every orbit.
| http://tinyurl.com/5tg7gpz
| I was on one last Tuesday, I'd had my check up at the hospital
| and did some shopping in Oxford St.
| There'll be another bus along in a quarter phase if you missed
| that one, they run four buses on that orbit.
| Eh? No, sorry, a phase is not time, ask Wilson how long you'll
| have to wait for the next one.
|
| Phase is angle not time.

I'll remember to pass that on to the hands of every old clock I see.
http://www.london-attractions.info/i...s/big-ben2.jpg
It's 90 degrees past 270 degrees and the next bus will be along in
about 10 degrees.

| | The program use
| | REAL time.
|
| Ah...that explains a lot. All the more reason not to d/l it then.
| You must be modelling Jupiter which will complete its orbit
| in another year, its period is 12 years and you've been writing
| the program for 11 years, real time. No wonder you said it will
| be ready soon. Watching grass grow in real time is more fun.
|
| ignored
|
| | When you run it, the lines change shape as you watch....but you're
| | too stubborn to do that...
|
| I won't live long enough to see a change, "The program use REAL
| time." I suppose I could watch paint drying instead.
|
| ignored
|
| | I have spent another whole day making it chimp proof just for you...but
it
| | isn't on the website yet.
| |
| Never mind, it'll only be another year for Jupiter to complete one
| orbit, REAL time. You've still got 364 days to go.
|
| ignored
|
| | I wrote a new one on a spreadsheet. It took me a 5 hours. Yours isn't
| | finished yet and has taken 11 years. I can write programs
24*365.25*11/5
| =
| | 19285.2 times faster than you because I'm 19285.2 times smarter than
you.
| |
| | the difference is that mine work.
| |
| Yeah, in REAL time. Grass grows faster than you write code,
| This is Feb 27th, I'll be seeing the lawnmowers out before you
| you are ready to put it on your web site, and even then it'll have
| more bugs than the grass.
|
| ignored
|
| | one and now you've lost this one.
| | A planet that goes around a circle with constant velocity meets one
that
| | goes
| | around a Keplerian ellipse at two places, 0 and pi. If it has constant
| | velocity
| | then it has to go through equal angles in equal times. If it goes
through
| | equal angles then it sweeps equal areas.
| |
| | BWAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHA! Wait till Tusseladd sees that one.
|
| He won't look at this thread, it has his name in the title where I quoted
| him verbatim to his enormous embarrassment. Hilarious, yes?
| When you pop your clogs and get to heaven I hope the angels have
| plenty of red to knock you out, because Kepler is waiting with a baseball
| bat and he's got all eternity to knock some sense into your idiot skull.
|
| If your program uses the above principle then I cannot fathom how it
produces
| the right curves.

That's your problem, not Kepler's.

| THE RADIUS VECTOR OF AN ELLIPSE DOES NOT GO THROUGH EQUAL ANGLES IN EQUAL
| TIMES.

Nobody said it did.

The radius vector of a CIRCLE does go through equal areas in equal times.
Kepler's equation maps the radius vector of an ellipse to the radius vector
of a circle.
I suppose you need an animation to see it.sigh
http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonde...rsEquation.gif
The red planet with the green sun sweeps equal areas in equal times,
obviously, it has constant velocity.
The blue planet with the yellow sun sweeps equal areas in equal times.
Count the pixels for proof.
Nobody is saying the blue area equals the red area, because obviously
it doesn't. But the blue segments have the same area as each other.

The focus (where the yellow sun is) is the horizontal distance from the
circle and equal to the eccentricity if the circle has radius 1.
If the eccentricity is 0, the focus is at the centre.
If the eccentricity is 1, the focus is at the circle's locus.
If the eccentricity is 1, the focus is outside the circle and we have a
parabolic orbit, the planet encounters the sun once and leaves with
escape velocity, as some comets do.
Kepler's equation relates the angle of the red planet to the angle of the
blue planet, but the reason why is beyond your capability. Either learn
basic trigonometry or accept that M = E-e.sin(E), YOU ****ING
CACKLING IGNORANT IMBECILE!

END OF STORY!

| | Kepler's equation relates the angle
| | around the ellipse to the angle around the circle. Your "don't want
to"
| is
| | childish stubborn stupidity, but then, I'm 19285.2 times smarter than
| you.
| |
| | My method is better and faster. No doubt about it.
| |
| "The program use REAL time." -- Wilson.
|

| Added to my list under:
| "Then we have to provide figures for distance and orbit velocity, figures
| which are hopefully obtainable from Wilson's arse" --Wilson, reference
|

| Hope springs eternal
|
| Know then thyself, presume not God to scan
| The proper study of Mankind is Man.
| Placed on this isthmus of a middle state,
| A Being darkly wise, and rudely great:
| With too much knowledge for the Sceptic side,
| With too much weakness for the Stoic's pride,
| He hangs between; in doubt to act, or rest;
| In doubt to deem himself a God, or Beast;
| In doubt his mind or body to prefer;
| Born but to die, and reas'ning but to err;
| Alike in ignorance, his reason such,
| Whether he thinks too little, or too much;
| Chaos of Thought and Passion, all confus'd;
| Still by himself, abus'd or disabus'd;
| Created half to rise and half to fall;
| Great Lord of all things, yet a prey to all,
| Sole judge of truth, in endless error hurl'd;
| The glory, jest and riddle of the world.
|

| Go, wondrous creature! mount where science guides,
| Go, measure earth, weigh air, and state the tides;
| Instruct the planets in what orbs to run,
| Correct old time, and regulate the sun;
| Go, soar with Plato to th' empyreal sphere,
| To the first good, first perfect, and first fair;
| Or tread the mazy round his followers trod,
| And quitting sense call imitating God;
| As Eastern priests in giddy circles run,
| And turn their heads to imitate the sun.
| Go, teach Eternal Wisdom how to rule-
| Then drop into thyself, and be a fool!
|

| -- Alexander Pope, 1734
|
| ignored

| |
| | Nah. Wont accept that answer. 0/10...go and stand in the corner for an
| hour.
| |

Old February 28th 11, 12:31 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.astro.amateur
Androcles[_39_]

**** off.

Old March 1st 11, 04:06 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.astro.amateur
Henry Wilson DSc

On Mon, 28 Feb 2011 00:31:15 -0000, "Androcles"
wrote:

"Henry Wilson DSc" ..@.. wrote in message
.. .
| On Sun, 27 Feb 2011 15:11:40 -0000, "Androcles"

| I take that to mean you cannot answer the question.

It's your pink elephant, you explain why you can't see it.

| CONSIDER A GALAXY 50,000 LYS ACROSS AND 100,000,000 LYS AWAY.

I did, it looks like this:
http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonde...sonsGalaxy.JPG

| | A vertical time axis makes a theoretical fantasy physicist instantly
| | recognisable and distinct from the rest of the world.
| | "Fantastic", said Jane.
| | "Very dim", said Dick.
| | "Where is Spot?", said Wilson, still on page one.
| |
| | Fiucking old dope! The vertical axis is ORBIT PHASE, not time.
|
| The number 73 runs from King's Cross along Oxford Street to Victoria
| and back to King's Cross every orbit.
| http://tinyurl.com/5tg7gpz
| I was on one last Tuesday, I'd had my check up at the hospital
| and did some shopping in Oxford St.
| There'll be another bus along in a quarter phase if you missed
| that one, they run four buses on that orbit.
| Eh? No, sorry, a phase is not time, ask Wilson how long you'll
| have to wait for the next one.
|
| Phase is angle not time.

I'll remember to pass that on to the hands of every old clock I see.
http://www.london-attractions.info/i...s/big-ben2.jpg
It's 90 degrees past 270 degrees and the next bus will be along in
about 10 degrees.

| | The program use
| | REAL time.
|
| Ah...that explains a lot. All the more reason not to d/l it then.
| You must be modelling Jupiter which will complete its orbit
| in another year, its period is 12 years and you've been writing
| the program for 11 years, real time. No wonder you said it will
| be ready soon. Watching grass grow in real time is more fun.
|
| ignored
|
| | When you run it, the lines change shape as you watch....but you're
| | too stubborn to do that...
|
| I won't live long enough to see a change, "The program use REAL
| time." I suppose I could watch paint drying instead.
|
| ignored
|
| | I have spent another whole day making it chimp proof just for you...but
it
| | isn't on the website yet.
| |
| Never mind, it'll only be another year for Jupiter to complete one
| orbit, REAL time. You've still got 364 days to go.
|
| ignored
|
| | I wrote a new one on a spreadsheet. It took me a 5 hours. Yours isn't
| | finished yet and has taken 11 years. I can write programs
24*365.25*11/5
| =
| | 19285.2 times faster than you because I'm 19285.2 times smarter than
you.
| |
| | the difference is that mine work.
| |
| Yeah, in REAL time. Grass grows faster than you write code,
| This is Feb 27th, I'll be seeing the lawnmowers out before you
| you are ready to put it on your web site, and even then it'll have
| more bugs than the grass.
|
| ignored
|
| | one and now you've lost this one.
| | A planet that goes around a circle with constant velocity meets one
that
| | goes
| | around a Keplerian ellipse at two places, 0 and pi. If it has constant
| | velocity
| | then it has to go through equal angles in equal times. If it goes
through
| | equal angles then it sweeps equal areas.
| |
| | BWAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHA! Wait till Tusseladd sees that one.
|
| He won't look at this thread, it has his name in the title where I quoted
| him verbatim to his enormous embarrassment. Hilarious, yes?
| When you pop your clogs and get to heaven I hope the angels have
| plenty of red to knock you out, because Kepler is waiting with a baseball
| bat and he's got all eternity to knock some sense into your idiot skull.
|
| If your program uses the above principle then I cannot fathom how it
produces
| the right curves.

That's your problem, not Kepler's.

| THE RADIUS VECTOR OF AN ELLIPSE DOES NOT GO THROUGH EQUAL ANGLES IN EQUAL
| TIMES.

Nobody said it did.

The radius vector of a CIRCLE does go through equal areas in equal times.
Kepler's equation maps the radius vector of an ellipse to the radius vector
of a circle.
I suppose you need an animation to see it.sigh
http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonde...rsEquation.gif
The red planet with the green sun sweeps equal areas in equal times,
obviously, it has constant velocity.
The blue planet with the yellow sun sweeps equal areas in equal times.
Count the pixels for proof.
Nobody is saying the blue area equals the red area, because obviously
it doesn't. But the blue segments have the same area as each other.

There is no connection between the circle and the ellipse.

The focus (where the yellow sun is) is the horizontal distance from the
circle and equal to the eccentricity if the circle has radius 1.
If the eccentricity is 0, the focus is at the centre.
If the eccentricity is 1, the focus is at the circle's locus.
If the eccentricity is 1, the focus is outside the circle and we have a
parabolic orbit, the planet encounters the sun once and leaves with
escape velocity, as some comets do.
Kepler's equation relates the angle of the red planet to the angle of the
blue planet, but the reason why is beyond your capability. Either learn
basic trigonometry or accept that M = E-e.sin(E), YOU ****ING
CACKLING IGNORANT IMBECILE!

END OF STORY!

| | Kepler's equation relates the angle
| | around the ellipse to the angle around the circle. Your "don't want
to"
| is
| | childish stubborn stupidity, but then, I'm 19285.2 times smarter than
| you.
| |
| | My method is better and faster. No doubt about it.
| |
| "The program use REAL time." -- Wilson.
|

| Added to my list under:
| "Then we have to provide figures for distance and orbit velocity, figures
| which are hopefully obtainable from Wilson's arse" --Wilson, reference
|

| Hope springs eternal
|
| Know then thyself, presume not God to scan
| The proper study of Mankind is Man.
| Placed on this isthmus of a middle state,
| A Being darkly wise, and rudely great:
| With too much knowledge for the Sceptic side,
| With too much weakness for the Stoic's pride,
| He hangs between; in doubt to act, or rest;
| In doubt to deem himself a God, or Beast;
| In doubt his mind or body to prefer;
| Born but to die, and reas'ning but to err;
| Alike in ignorance, his reason such,
| Whether he thinks too little, or too much;
| Chaos of Thought and Passion, all confus'd;
| Still by himself, abus'd or disabus'd;
| Created half to rise and half to fall;
| Great Lord of all things, yet a prey to all,
| Sole judge of truth, in endless error hurl'd;
| The glory, jest and riddle of the world.
|

| Go, wondrous creature! mount where science guides,
| Go, measure earth, weigh air, and state the tides;
| Instruct the planets in what orbs to run,
| Correct old time, and regulate the sun;
| Go, soar with Plato to th' empyreal sphere,
| To the first good, first perfect, and first fair;
| Or tread the mazy round his followers trod,
| And quitting sense call imitating God;
| As Eastern priests in giddy circles run,
| And turn their heads to imitate the sun.
| Go, teach Eternal Wisdom how to rule-
| Then drop into thyself, and be a fool!
|

| -- Alexander Pope, 1734
|
| ignored

| |
| | Nah. Wont accept that answer. 0/10...go and stand in the corner for an
| hour.
| |

| I found a £2 coin in the corner and bought an icecream for a reward
| for my fabled, fabulous and famous common sense and insight. The
| only drawback is I have a tooth that is sensitive to the cold.
|
| ..well borrow one from the chimp..
|

| Henry Wilson...

Henry Wilson...
Old March 1st 11, 04:15 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.astro.amateur
Androcles[_39_]

"Henry Wilson DSc" ..@.. wrote in message
| On Mon, 28 Feb 2011 00:31:15 -0000, "Androcles"
| wrote:
|

| "Henry Wilson DSc" ..@.. wrote in message
| .. .
| | On Sun, 27 Feb 2011 15:11:40 -0000, "Androcles"

| |
| | I take that to mean you cannot answer the question.
|
| It's your pink elephant, you explain why you can't see it.
|
| | CONSIDER A GALAXY 50,000 LYS ACROSS AND 100,000,000 LYS AWAY.
|
| I did, it looks like this:
| http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonde...sonsGalaxy.JPG

| |
| | | A vertical time axis makes a theoretical fantasy physicist
instantly
| | | recognisable and distinct from the rest of the world.
| | | "Fantastic", said Jane.
| | | "Very dim", said Dick.
| | | "Where is Spot?", said Wilson, still on page one.
| | |
| | | Fiucking old dope! The vertical axis is ORBIT PHASE, not time.
| |
| | The number 73 runs from King's Cross along Oxford Street to Victoria
| | and back to King's Cross every orbit.
| | http://tinyurl.com/5tg7gpz
| | I was on one last Tuesday, I'd had my check up at the hospital
| | and did some shopping in Oxford St.
| | There'll be another bus along in a quarter phase if you missed
| | that one, they run four buses on that orbit.
| | Eh? No, sorry, a phase is not time, ask Wilson how long you'll
| | have to wait for the next one.
| |
| | Phase is angle not time.
|
| I'll remember to pass that on to the hands of every old clock I see.
| http://www.london-attractions.info/i...s/big-ben2.jpg
| It's 90 degrees past 270 degrees and the next bus will be along in
| about 10 degrees.

| |
| | | The program use
| | | REAL time.
| |
| | Ah...that explains a lot. All the more reason not to d/l it then.
| | You must be modelling Jupiter which will complete its orbit
| | in another year, its period is 12 years and you've been writing
| | the program for 11 years, real time. No wonder you said it will
| | be ready soon. Watching grass grow in real time is more fun.
| |
| | ignored
| |
| | | When you run it, the lines change shape as you watch....but you're
| | | too stubborn to do that...
| |
| | I won't live long enough to see a change, "The program use REAL
| | time." I suppose I could watch paint drying instead.
| |
| | ignored
| |
| | | I have spent another whole day making it chimp proof just for
you...but
| it
| | | isn't on the website yet.
| | |
| | Never mind, it'll only be another year for Jupiter to complete one
| | orbit, REAL time. You've still got 364 days to go.
| |
| | ignored
| |
| | | I wrote a new one on a spreadsheet. It took me a 5 hours. Yours
isn't
| | | finished yet and has taken 11 years. I can write programs
| 24*365.25*11/5
| | =
| | | 19285.2 times faster than you because I'm 19285.2 times smarter
than
| you.
| | |
| | | the difference is that mine work.
| | |
| | Yeah, in REAL time. Grass grows faster than you write code,
| | This is Feb 27th, I'll be seeing the lawnmowers out before you
| | you are ready to put it on your web site, and even then it'll have
| | more bugs than the grass.
| |
| | ignored
| |
| | | one and now you've lost this one.
| | | A planet that goes around a circle with constant velocity meets one
| that
| | | goes
| | | around a Keplerian ellipse at two places, 0 and pi. If it has
constant
| | | velocity
| | | then it has to go through equal angles in equal times. If it goes
| through
| | | equal angles then it sweeps equal areas.
| | |
| | | BWAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHA! Wait till Tusseladd sees that one.
| |
| | He won't look at this thread, it has his name in the title where I
quoted
| | him verbatim to his enormous embarrassment. Hilarious, yes?
| | When you pop your clogs and get to heaven I hope the angels have
| | plenty of red to knock you out, because Kepler is waiting with a
baseball
| | bat and he's got all eternity to knock some sense into your idiot
skull.
| |
| | If your program uses the above principle then I cannot fathom how it
| produces
| | the right curves.
|
| That's your problem, not Kepler's.
|
| | THE RADIUS VECTOR OF AN ELLIPSE DOES NOT GO THROUGH EQUAL ANGLES IN
EQUAL
| | TIMES.
|
| Nobody said it did.
|
| The radius vector of a CIRCLE does go through equal areas in equal times.
| Kepler's equation maps the radius vector of an ellipse to the radius
vector
| of a circle.
| I suppose you need an animation to see it.sigh
| http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonde...rsEquation.gif
| The red planet with the green sun sweeps equal areas in equal times,
| obviously, it has constant velocity.
| The blue planet with the yellow sun sweeps equal areas in equal times.
| Count the pixels for proof.
| Nobody is saying the blue area equals the red area, because obviously
| it doesn't. But the blue segments have the same area as each other.
|
| There is no connection between the circle and the ellipse.

There is no connection between Wilson and mathematics.

| The focus (where the yellow sun is) is the horizontal distance from the
| circle and equal to the eccentricity if the circle has radius 1.
| If the eccentricity is 0, the focus is at the centre.
| If the eccentricity is 1, the focus is at the circle's locus.
| If the eccentricity is 1, the focus is outside the circle and we have a
| parabolic orbit, the planet encounters the sun once and leaves with
| escape velocity, as some comets do.
| Kepler's equation relates the angle of the red planet to the angle of the
| blue planet, but the reason why is beyond your capability. Either learn
| basic trigonometry or accept that M = E-e.sin(E), YOU ****ING
| CACKLING IGNORANT IMBECILE!
|
| END OF STORY!

| |
| | | Kepler's equation relates the angle
| | | around the ellipse to the angle around the circle. Your "don't want
| to"
| | is
| | | childish stubborn stupidity, but then, I'm 19285.2 times smarter
than
| | you.
| | |
| | | My method is better and faster. No doubt about it.
| | |
| | "The program use REAL time." -- Wilson.
| |
| |
| | Added to my list under:
| | "Then we have to provide figures for distance and orbit velocity,
figures
| | which are hopefully obtainable from Wilson's arse" --Wilson, reference
| |
| |
| | Hope springs eternal
| |
| | Know then thyself, presume not God to scan
| | The proper study of Mankind is Man.
| | Placed on this isthmus of a middle state,
| | A Being darkly wise, and rudely great:
| | With too much knowledge for the Sceptic side,
| | With too much weakness for the Stoic's pride,
| | He hangs between; in doubt to act, or rest;
| | In doubt to deem himself a God, or Beast;
| | In doubt his mind or body to prefer;
| | Born but to die, and reas'ning but to err;
| | Alike in ignorance, his reason such,
| | Whether he thinks too little, or too much;
| | Chaos of Thought and Passion, all confus'd;
| | Still by himself, abus'd or disabus'd;
| | Created half to rise and half to fall;
| | Great Lord of all things, yet a prey to all,
| | Sole judge of truth, in endless error hurl'd;
| | The glory, jest and riddle of the world.
| |
| |
| | Go, wondrous creature! mount where science guides,
| | Go, measure earth, weigh air, and state the tides;
| | Instruct the planets in what orbs to run,
| | Correct old time, and regulate the sun;
| | Go, soar with Plato to th' empyreal sphere,
| | To the first good, first perfect, and first fair;
| | Or tread the mazy round his followers trod,
| | And quitting sense call imitating God;
| | As Eastern priests in giddy circles run,
| | And turn their heads to imitate the sun.
| | Go, teach Eternal Wisdom how to rule-
| | Then drop into thyself, and be a fool!
| |
| |
| | -- Alexander Pope, 1734
| |
| | ignored
| |
| | |
| | | Nah. Wont accept that answer. 0/10...go and stand in the corner for
an
| | hour.
| | |
| |

Old March 1st 11, 06:52 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_2_]

On 27 Feb., 16:11, "Andrex spluttered all over his mother's keyboard:

I'd had my check-up at the hospital...

And what did your child psychiatrist have to say this time?
Old March 1st 11, 07:05 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.astro.amateur
T.T.[_2_]

"Chris.B" wrote in message
On 27 Feb., 16:11, "Andrex spluttered all over his mother's keyboard:

I'd had my check-up at the hospital...

And what did your child psychiatrist have to say this time?

Don't be silly.
A child can't be a psychiatrist.

Old March 1st 11, 06:05 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_2_]

On 1 Mar., 08:05, "T.T." wrote:

Don't be silly.
A child can't be a psychiatrist.

Dugh? Why not? There are brightly coloured, buckets-full of child
physicists around here. Most of them don't pretend to be old enough to
have read anything which didn't involve pictures with dialogue
bubbles. Their idea of theory building doesn't stretch much beyond
Lego:

http://www.sciencebase.com/science-b...with-lego.html