Iran to put a monkey into space: report

Old June 16th 11, 04:42 PM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

Default Iran to put a monkey into space: report

"Iran plans to send a live monkey into space in
the summer, the country's top space official said
after the launch of the Rassad-1 satellite, state
television reported on its website on Thursday."

See:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110616...50b3B1dGFtbw--
Old June 16th 11, 09:49 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Orval Fairbairn

In article
,
wrote:

"Iran plans to send a live monkey into space in
the summer, the country's top space official said
after the launch of the Rassad-1 satellite, state
television reported on its website on Thursday."

See:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110616...mal;_ylt=Apvc4
Ux4KY7CgpJ4DVzRfPwLewgF;_ylu=X3oDMTJuaGxvODNlBGFzc 2V0A2FmcC8yMDExMDYxNi9pcmFuc
3BhY2VhbmltYWwEcG9zAzMyBHNlYwN5bl9wYWdpbmF0ZV9zdW1 tYXJ5X2xpc3QEc2xrA2lyYW50b3B
1dGFtbw--

Is it going to be their president or one of the mullahs?
Old June 17th 11, 01:42 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Pat Flannery

On 6/16/2011 12:49 PM, Orval Fairbairn wrote:

Is it going to be their president or one of the mullahs?

Their President always looked like a used car salesman to me.
You can just smell the cheap cologne covering up the perspiration odor,
can't you?
Considering they will cut your hands off for stealing, and stone you to
death for infidelity, I'm really keen to see what they do to these guys
for summoning up genies:
http://deathby1000papercuts.com/2011...an-cage-match/
I'm pretty sure it involves red-hot tongs though. ;-)
Old June 17th 11, 05:17 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Alan Erskine[_3_]

On 17/06/2011 2:18 PM, Fred J. McCall wrote:
wrote:

How about a 400kT nuke on Tehran at 04:00 in the morning? I can live
with having killed 3 million people in their sleep. Can you?

You can't even live with having your name attached to what you say.

He's using an anonymous remailer - just another coward to ignore.
Old June 18th 11, 01:35 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Bob Haller

"Iran plans to send a live monkey into space in
the summer, the country's top space official said
after the launch of the Rassad-1 satellite, state
television reported on its website on Thursday."

How about a 400kT nuke on Tehran at 04:00 in the morning? I can live
with having killed 3 million people in their sleep. Can you?

no doubt the US would be blamed, our oil supply would be cut off, and
it would just give the orld more reasons to hate us, and maybe worse
terrorists would be attacking here constantly........

if you want to end life in the US as we know it just go nuke another
country, its all over.......