A Space & astronomy forum. SpaceBanter.com

Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Others » Misc
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Photons Have No Building Particles

Old July 21st 14, 01:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert
external usenet poster

Default Photons Have No Building Particles

Same photons that came out of the BB are with us today.They get their speed from electron spin since they are building blocks of electrons. Here you are reading two of my QM theories. Spin is in,and Structure of electrons TreBert
Old July 21st 14, 03:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]
external usenet poster

On Monday, July 21, 2014 5:22:35 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Same photons that came out of the BB are with us today.They get their speed from electron spin since they are building blocks of electrons. Here you are reading two of my QM theories. Spin is in,and Structure of electrons TreBert

No doubt, those electrons are made of something photon.

Secondary/recoil photons are not the same as the original photon.

Still no objective proof that any original singular photon actually moves, other than within its wavelength.

The actions of entangled photons prove that the original photon need not have moved, because the quantum entangled result is simply much FTL, as though all photons are somehow connected, as within an aether matrix.
Old July 21st 14, 08:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar
external usenet poster

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

Same photons that came out of the BB are with us today.They get their
speed from electron spin since they are building blocks of electrons.
Here you are reading two of my QM theories. Spin is in,and Structure
of electrons TreBert

Still no objective proof that any original singular photon actually
moves, other than within its wavelength.

The actions of entangled photons prove that the original photon need not
have moved, because the quantum entangled result is simply much FTL, as
though all photons are somehow connected, as within an aether matrix.

*** An "Aether Matrix" ???? Boy oh boy ... if that's not Nobel material

Old July 21st 14, 08:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert
external usenet poster

Its possible to use particle coupling for instant messages,but never for space ships to go faster than light. TreBert
Old July 21st 14, 09:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Monday, July 21, 2014 7:57:20 AM UTC-7, Brad Guth wrote:

Still no objective proof that any original singular photon actually moves, other than within its wavelength.

You mean that space is compressed to zero length for them?

The actions of entangled photons prove that the original photon need not have moved, because the quantum entangled result is simply much FTL, as though all photons are somehow connected, as within an aether matrix.

What if there is only one photon in the universe?

Double-A

Old July 22nd 14, 02:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert
external usenet poster

AA Feynman and Wheeler had the thought of just one electron being everywhere at once,but one photon is very far out. STILL TreBert
Old July 23rd 14, 04:58 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]
external usenet poster

On Monday, July 21, 2014 1:01:29 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, July 21, 2014 7:57:20 AM UTC-7, Brad Guth wrote:

You mean that space is compressed to zero length for them?

That's an interesting interpretation that goes nicely with quantum entanglement.

What if there is only one photon in the universe?

Double-A

More likely trillions upon trillions upon trillions per cm3, just sitting out there waiting to be told what to do.
Old July 24th 14, 08:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert
external usenet poster

If random is in the photon fits How many leave the stars each second? Think of how many don't hit the Earth,Still man can make a laser. Can mother nature? I made a mechanical laser (whitelight) Blow uo a red balloon at 50 feet.TreBert
Old July 24th 14, 08:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]
external usenet poster

On Thursday, July 24, 2014 12:20:19 PM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

If random is in the photon fits How many leave the stars each second? Think of how many don't hit the Earth,Still man can make a laser. Can mother nature? I made a mechanical laser (whitelight) Blow uo a red balloon at 50 feet.TreBert

Imagine how many photons never even get to exit away from the photosphere, is probably at least a good trillionfold more than those that do.

A supernova event creates how many all-inclusive photons per year?

Old July 25th 14, 12:24 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Thursday, July 24, 2014 12:20:19 PM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

This may sound far out, but how do we know that the photons that don't hit the Earth leave the stars at all?

Double-A