Door delivery, Online shopping, Phone shopping, Home delivery,Groceries, Provisions, Home needs, Restaurant needs

Old July 7th 14, 12:17 PM posted to sci.astro.seti
[email protected]

Default Door delivery, Online shopping, Phone shopping, Home delivery,Groceries, Provisions, Home needs, Restaurant needs

Descripton:
Here we are announcing to public that any one can do the door delivery service by booking any product in online but need to buy the product from that particular shop.
Here we are separate from others in such a way that, you can choose your favorite shop, from that shop we will pick the things and do the door delivery.
The purpose of we are providing this facility because, Some users are having some favorite shops, but that shops do not have the door delivery service or do not have the online shopping.
So we are there for you to buy/pick the product from your favorite shop and delivery/drop at your door step.