Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Old December 26th 08, 10:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

Default Don't get yourself evicted from the party, treBert.

On Dec 26, 1:49*pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Double A *Florida water is not drinking water. Tenn. water now that coal
sludge has contaminated it is not fit to drink. Fish and birds dieing
and the top electric executive tells the public the water is just fine.
Oh ya * TreBert

After you shower do you feel cleaner or dirtier?

Double-A

Old December 27th 08, 05:12 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Dec 26, 1:49*pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Double A *Florida water is not drinking water. Tenn. water now that coal
sludge has contaminated it is not fit to drink. Fish and birds dieing
and the top electric executive tells the public the water is just fine.
Oh ya * TreBert

That's also what the Zionist/Nazis were telling folks. Seems nothing
has changed, except folks are far more faith snookered and otherwise
easily dumbfounded.

~ BG
Old December 27th 08, 01:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double A The water is OK for showers I use a lot of liquid anti
bacterial soap.and wash feet hands,and face with rubbing alcohol. Use
anti biotic powder. TreBert

Old December 27th 08, 01:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

64F at 7am Will be 8oF at 2pm Lots of Sun. Its A Most Beautiful day
News has it that 75% of all Florida families worry about their utility
bills being so high they have trouble paying them. Mothers that called
me for help proves that they can get no help from republicans that rule
Florida They get big bucks from SEVERN TRENT (MAFIA) Next on chanel 9
news The Florida crackers want white Florida citizens to join the Klu
Clux Clan . Putting flyers in mail boxes all over Florida. easy
prediction Time is coming for shoot outs with black and hispanic
gangs,and the whites like sheriff Bob Hansel cheering them on. TreBert

Old December 27th 08, 03:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeff▲Relf[_31_]

Default Do they loathe your company ? if so, why ?

Is your “ family ” within walking distance ?
if not, maybe road conditions kept them away.
Do they loathe your company ? if so, why ?

Old December 27th 08, 07:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Dec 27, 7:12 am, Jeff$B"%(BRelf wrote:
Is your " family " within walking distance ?
if not, maybe road conditions kept them away.

They have my cell phone number.

Do they loathe your company ? if so, why ?

I am not privy to whatever they are saying about me behind my back.
They liked me when I had money.

Double-A
Old December 27th 08, 07:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Dec 27, 11:28 am, Double-A wrote:
On Dec 27, 7:12 am, Jeff$B"%(BRelf wrote:

Is your " family " within walking distance ?
if not, maybe road conditions kept them away.

They have my cell phone number.

Do they loathe your company ? if so, why ?

I am not privy to whatever they are saying about me behind my back.
They liked me when I had money.

Double-A

When the mostly stolen look was flowing, they liked Hitler (especially
including US bankers), similar to the brown-nosed sucking up that
banks are doing once again, and essentially getting away with murder
at the same time.

~ BG
Old December 27th 08, 07:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Dec 27, 5:19*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
64F at 7am *Will be 8oF at 2pm * Lots of Sun. Its A Most Beautiful day

Melting snow here 43F, wind south at 5 mph, cloudy with occasional
rain. Still hard to walk around with still ice on the sidewalks and
slush in the streets, but mostly bare pavement now. Got an hour's
sleep last night and two hours this morning. Most of the rest of the
time I spent standing where I was out of the rain. At least it wasn't
cold. Got a great bargain on Christmas cookies! Anything to fill my
stomach.

News has it that 75% of all Florida families worry about their utility
bills being so high they have trouble paying them. Mothers that called
me for help proves that they can get no help from republicans that rule
Florida They get big bucks from SEVERN TRENT (MAFIA)

Hey, I heard Florida mentioned in the same breath as Illinois on
progressive talk radio last night as some of the most corrupt states.
In Illinois the last two governors have gone to prison, and it looks
like the current governor, Blagojevich may soon join them. He is a
Democrat, but the previous two governors were Republicans.

Next on chanel 9
news * The Florida crackers want white Florida citizens to join the Klu
Clux Clan . Putting flyers in mail boxes all over Florida. *easy
prediction *Time is coming for shoot outs with black and hispanic
gangs,and the whites like sheriff Bob Hansel cheering them on. *TreBert

Did you get your flyer? Have you filled it out? Do you think Obama
will be a big recruiting help for the Klan? Remember back when the
Democrats ruled Florida? That was when the schools were segregated,
and the Klan flourished. One of my classmates went to one of those
segregated Florida schools back in the 50's/60's.

Double-A

Old December 27th 08, 08:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Dec 26, 9:12*pm, BradGuth wrote:
On Dec 26, 1:49*pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:

Double A *Florida water is not drinking water. Tenn. water now that coal
sludge has contaminated it is not fit to drink. Fish and birds dieing
and the top electric executive tells the public the water is just fine.
Oh ya * TreBert

That's also what the Zionist/Nazis were telling folks. *Seems nothing
has changed, except folks are far more faith snookered and otherwise
easily dumbfounded.

*~ BG

They are supposed to drink the water! That is were the fluoride,
tranquilizers, and birth control drugs are!

Double-A