Point me to list/review of image processing sw?

Old January 1st 06, 06:39 AM posted to sci.astro.ccd-imaging

Default Point me to list/review of image processing sw?

Can anyone recommend a web site or sites that have a reasonably
current list of amateur astronomical imaging software? That includes
camera control, and processing. A sky atlas is optional.

I am especially interested in seeing a side-by-side comparison of
packages. I know there is room for opinion on user interfaces, but I
should think a list of features could be done. e.g. image file
formats, convolution algorithms, etc.

Thanks.

Scott

GravityShieldingUpdates1.1 Stan Byers Research 3 March 23rd 05 01:28 PM
Image processing software Ugo Misc 2 January 4th 05 03:32 PM
Need help on image processing Xavier UK Astronomy 2 July 8th 04 07:27 AM
A single data point. Rich SETI 2 October 8th 03 06:02 AM
New Image of Comet Halley in the Cold Ron Baalke Science 0 September 2nd 03 04:31 PM