How many folks on sss think Werner was "a GOD"?

Old July 23rd 05, 02:48 AM
Rick Nelson

Default How many folks on sss think Werner was "a GOD"?

I kind think a lot of NAZI gold stolen from dead Jews' mouths is funding
half of the Republican Party these days.

Thanks,

Rick
Old July 23rd 05, 03:36 AM
Damon Hill

No one here thinks anything about Rick Nelson, as he has been
universally killfiled.

(plonk)

--Damon

Old July 24th 05, 01:57 AM
Rick Nelson

Oooh,

Then I get to post more crazy true things that you won't be privy to
because of your closed-mindedness or simple stupidity and/or willful
ignorance.. FINALLY - one a-hole is "out of the loop" /mn

Thanks,

Rick

Old July 24th 05, 05:22 AM
Burnham Treezdown

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 21:48:41 -0400, Rick Nelson
wrote:

I kind think a lot of NAZI gold stolen from dead Jews' mouths is funding
half of the Republican Party these days.

Odd then that it's the Repubs who are standing firm in our alliance to
Israel, while the libs and (supposedly 'Jew-controlled') mass media
are running strongly in favor of the Arabs/Palestinians/Iraqis and
whatever other Muslims species have stolen their affections.

This doesn't seem to add up, at least not to me, an overfed
long-haired leaping gnome...
Old July 25th 05, 12:31 AM
Rick Nelson

Do you consider Henry Kissinger to be a Jew? How about Alan Greenspan?

Kind of strange to bring up Jimmy Carter in this context.

The Repukelickings promise everything with any money to give them,

then they just steal and rob and graft themselves fat as Hell for

as long as they can sit their fat butts on the "seats" of power.

Your post has proved you to be a fool.

Thanks,

Rick

Old July 25th 05, 06:14 AM
Burnham Treezdown

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 19:31:15 -0400, Rick Nelson
wrote:

Kind of strange to bring up Jimmy Carter in this context.

Ummmmmm....where?

Your post has proved you to be a fool.

Ummmmm.....psycho, angry AND delusional. You got it all, baby!
Old July 26th 05, 12:08 AM
Darkwing \(Double Secret Disinformation Agent\)

wrote:

Kind of strange to bring up Jimmy Carter in this context.

Ummmmmm....where?

Your post has proved you to be a fool.

Ummmmm.....psycho, angry AND delusional. You got it all, baby!

Being a triple threat like that and he wonders why he can't get a date.

DW