AUK nominations so far - March 2007

Old March 13th 07, 03:58 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Default AUK nominations so far - March 2007

Art Deco wrote:
bellboy mother

Art Deco wrote
"Home of the auk fake award really BIG Whoppers"

Sean Monaghan wrote:
Fake awards auk ringleader

Art Deco wrote in news:120320071703121625%
: bellboy mother

[...]

Thanks cause I'm so Deco clueless. Page updated - again.

http://www.caballista.org/auk/nominations.html

Invalid LM:

Actually, that nomination is perfectly valid. The FNVW (Pinku-Sensei in
this case, because he will be administering the March ballot) will make the
decision as to which LMA nomination will make the ballot.

hayrff bar bs gur YZN abzf vf jvguqenja ol vgf cebcbfre

Bart Devo

/me nods and gets on my knees

I'll withdraw my second. Cause I'm so Deco auk dumb

"We can repair them, we have the technology, to remove the alien Gray
giant anal probes from their auk clueless asses, bring in the Bookman
coffeeboy trained deprober."