nightbat To Seans Did Sil Receive MY Valentine's Space Rose?

Old February 15th 07, 05:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Default nightbat To Seans Did Sil Receive MY Valentine's Space Rose?

nightbat wrote

Top Secret---all protocols in place
nightbat calling---call sign affirmed
Security code alpha---FTL comm buffers in place

Come in Seans---this is the nightbat calling from
Earth---IBO calling---come in please!---over---Dispatched Valentine pic
message to Sil space operative---breaking Earth radio
silence--over---please acknowledge---nightbat calling---requesting radio
confirmation of receipt of Valentine Day space rose
pic---over---transmitted over net frequency---attenuating---can you
read---over---nightbat calling---general transmission---security code
alpha---over---retransmitting subject Earth net link rose for operative
Sil---from the Earthman nightbat---please confirm over

Transmission forwarded---can you read---over---nightbat subject
calling---for Sil from the nightbat---over---please confirm---over---I
really really Earthman miss her so---over and out

end of transmission
nightbat signature authenticated

at my post,
the nightbat
Old February 16th 07, 08:37 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

nightbat wrote

Charles D. Bohne wrote:

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 11:41:13 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

end of transmission
nightbat signature authenticated

Lt. General Bohne

Don't forget to post all answers, too :-
C.

nightbat

Welcome number 1, and glad to see you back on the bridge. Yes,
I'll post the hopeful comm message answers as soon as Sean Earth
received. Hope your leave holiday was enjoyable and beauty fulfilling.
We made history via Officer first Intergalactic Valentine's Space Rose
message sent to Sean Sil. Congratulations and chalk another first under
our Officer Glow Caps. I was on duty comm waiting for beauty Sil when it
hit me to send it out and now it's net space history.

Thanks for reporting in and good to see you well.

on duty,
the nightbat
Old February 16th 07, 04:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

On Feb 15, 11:37 pm, nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

wrote:

end of transmission
nightbat signature authenticated

Lt. General Bohne

Don't forget to post all answers, too :-
C.

nightbat

Welcome number 1, and glad to see you back on the bridge. Yes,
I'll post the hopeful comm message answers as soon as Sean Earth
received. Hope your leave holiday was enjoyable and beauty fulfilling.
We made history via Officer first Intergalactic Valentine's Space Rose
message sent to Sean Sil. Congratulations and chalk another first under
our Officer Glow Caps. I was on duty comm waiting for beauty Sil when it
hit me to send it out and now it's net space history.

Thanks for reporting in and good to see you well.

on duty,
the nightbat

nightbat, I can't even view the Space Rose link picture.

Maybe there is too much coffee boy jamming going on!

Double-A

Old February 16th 07, 07:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

nightbat wrote

wrote:

end of transmission
nightbat signature authenticated

Lt. General Bohne

Don't forget to post all answers, too :-
C.

nightbat

Welcome number 1, and glad to see you back on the bridge. Yes,
I'll post the hopeful comm message answers as soon as Sean Earth
received. Hope your leave holiday was enjoyable and beauty fulfilling.
We made history via Officer first Intergalactic Valentine's Space Rose
message sent to Sean Sil. Congratulations and chalk another first under
our Officer Glow Caps. I was on duty comm waiting for beauty Sil when it
hit me to send it out and now it's net space history.

Thanks for reporting in and good to see you well.

on duty,
the nightbat

Commander Double-A

nightbat, I can't even view the Space Rose link picture.

Maybe there is too much coffee boy jamming going on!

Double-A

nightbat

Correct Commander, with auk coffeeboys now to the left of us
and new other coffeeboys to the right of us, all hell is breaking loose.
Poor Major Greysky he certainly has his hands full trying to quell all
this Earth net static comm goings on. I will attempt sending that
historical Space Rose post link again so that you may examine it.

Sending

New coffeeboys Daedalus---Jade, dave hillstrom---davyboy, and
Hatchetmama are now on the list of loose canons. AUK Deco---diaperboi I
and Ducky---diaperboi II are of course still on the most notorious
spamming crossposting clueless unwanted list. Have Officer HonestJohn
round these normal suspects critters up for mental implant reactivated
junk gene IQ upgrading and scheduled Titan Moon base bellboy Academy
retraining.

that is all,
the nightbat
Old February 17th 07, 06:24 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

nightbat wrote

Charles D. Bohne wrote:

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 13:20:59 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

Thanks for the warm welcome!
I will report in on Monday, Sir!

Poor Major Greysky

Major Greysky? My congratulations! {What happened to Major Hot Lips?}

P.S.: Being in space we had not problems to recieve the "Space
Rose"...

C.

nightbat

Yes allot of my Team Officers have been promoted for their
loyalty and devotion to duty, Charles, while many of the coffeeboys have
been stowfiled. And ha, ha, Major Hot Lips Sil is still out with Darla
her mother honorary partying in Andromeda, well so I'm told anyway by
Ollie my space buddy. Glad you got the Space Rose message and what do
you mean being out in space? Darla hasn't returned yet, at least I
haven't been notified yet.

carry on,
the nightbat
Old February 17th 07, 05:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck

In article ,
"Charles D. Bohne" wrote:

Darla hasn't returned yet, at least I
haven't been notified yet.

Yes, yes .. with friends like these, who needs ... Coffeboys?

Oh look. chief nutter has returned.

--
-Coffee Boy- = Preferably white, with two sugars
Saucerheads - denying the blatantly obvious since 2000.
Old March 12th 07, 06:08 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

****ing loon!

Saul Levy

Old March 12th 07, 07:21 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Saul Levy wrote:

****ing loon!
Saul Levy

Now now Saul, the call bell is by your side just remember to ring it
when you need your wake up nano diaper change.

Old March 13th 07, 05:14 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Default Colorado Carl fills-up his Depends!

Art Deco wrote:
bellboy mother

Hagar wrote:

"John "C"" wrote in message
news:KNSdnUG7qrBwPWjYnZ2dnUVZ_hGdnZ2d@centurytel .net...
Major Honest John

"Art Deco" wrote in message
.. .
"Home of the auk fake award really BIG Whoppers"

nightbat wrote:

Saul Levy wrote:

****ing loon!
Saul Levy

Now now Saul, the call bell is by your side just remember to ring it
when you need your wake up nano diaper change.

Ring for the nurse to change yours, Colorado carl.

HJ

Do you mean that ****-for-Brains Colorado Carl (aka Fart Dickless) wears his
diapers around his head ...

Oh look, three diaperbois in a row. Auk's Deco, Ducky, and Pinku, How unusual.

http://www.arthure212.bravepages.com...s/IMG_1447.jpg

"We can repair them, we have the technology, to remove the alien Gray
giant anal probes from their auk clueless asses, bring in the Bookman
coffeeboy trained deprober."