More Troubling Planetary News

Old February 15th 07, 04:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Default More Troubling Planetary News

nightbat wrote

With UpState New York now buried under mega 10+ feet of
snow and rising the worst may be in store. We still have weeks to go of
winter and so much snow has already fallen in the NorthEast quadrant
that it can only get worst. The Spring rains and thaw may bring immense
floods the likes never before seen since Biblical reported Noah, heaven
help us! Residents should prepare for rapid flooding, dam failures, and
expect to move to safer ground. The roofs of buildings are under a lot
of weight and every attempt should be done professionally to safely
lessen the dangers.

Allot of accidents and deaths are now blamed on the crisis and much
caution should be exercised to avoid further injury. Strange planet
weather patterns are all around us while Saul and his new eye contacts
proclaim, it's normal, I tell ya!

stay alert,
the nightbat
Old February 19th 07, 06:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

nightbat My daughter Sheri(she lives up north) told me people in cars
were stranded for 20 hours My heavy air theory predicted very heavy
snow storms,but I never ever thought I would be proven right by such
record breaking amounts in a single storm Go Figure Bert

Old February 19th 07, 07:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

On Feb 19, 9:15 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
nightbat My daughter Sheri(she lives up north) told me people in cars
were stranded for 20 hours My heavy air theory predicted very heavy
snow storms,but I never ever thought I would be proven right by such
record breaking amounts in a single storm Go Figure Bert

No one can argue with success, Bert!

Double-A

Old March 12th 07, 06:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Yep, snow in winter is very disturbing, frootie!

Saul Levy