Free Astronomy Book

Old December 28th 06, 02:31 AM posted to sci.astro.satellites.visual-observe
The Astronomer

Default Free Astronomy Book

Greetings, Fellow SkyWatchers!

Are you looking for all the best of what's up in the night sky for the
year 2007? Then be my guest and download my free e.book - "365 Days of
SkyWatching"!

http://www.astrowhatsup.com/download-the-book/

Each day is specifically geared to give you the best of what can be seen
with the unaided eye, binoculars, small telescopes and even challenge
objects for seasoned observers. It's beautifully illustrated and
contains many special features, such as anotated lunar maps. Please
feel free to pass it along to anyone in the astronomy community and
enjoy!!

Light Speed,

~Tammy Plotner

President
Warren Rupp Observatory

Old September 13th 08, 09:46 AM
yuqingeng2007 yuqingeng2007 is offline
Junior Member

Default jesting7

Ferric ChlorideHe Won Tommy: How is your little brother, Johnny? Johnny: He is ill in bed. He hurt himself. Tommy: That's too bad. How did that happen? Johnny: We played who could lean furthest out of the window, and he won. scale inhibitor
Poly aluminium Chloride