Double Stars Common Hmmmm

Old November 14th 18, 02:44 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Double Stars Common Hmmmm

How close are they to each other? Do they have more planets than a single star? What are their sizes? How many in our galaxy? If they are orbiting close it must look like a single big star?? Two Suns more energy.Bert
Old November 15th 18, 08:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Tuesday, November 13, 2018 at 6:44:26 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
How close are they to each other? Do they have more planets than a single star? What are their sizes? How many in our galaxy? If they are orbiting close it must look like a single big star?? Two Suns more energy.Bert

As our former poster Saul used to say, based upon his own research, most stars are double stars. Makes you wonder if the Sun's twin isn't hiding somewhere!

Double-A

Old November 16th 18, 06:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

Double-A wrote on 16/11/2018 7:45 AM:
On Tuesday, November 13, 2018 at 6:44:26 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
How close are they to each other? Do they have more planets than a single star? What are their sizes? How many in our galaxy? If they are orbiting close it must look like a single big star?? Two Suns more energy.Bert

As our former poster Saul used to say, based upon his own research, most stars are double stars. Makes you wonder if the Sun's twin isn't hiding somewhere!

Double-A

Yes, it's on the Dark side of The Moon!

--
Daniel
Old November 16th 18, 09:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Tuesday, November 13, 2018 at 8:44:26 PM UTC-6, Herbert Glazier wrote:
How close are they to each other? Do they have more planets than a single star? What are their sizes? How many in our galaxy? If they are orbiting close it must look like a single big star?? Two Suns more energy.Bert

Double stars have as many planets as single stars. Somehow the motions of the stars in orbit around each other average out so that to the planets they are as a single star.
Old November 17th 18, 07:51 AM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

On Friday, November 16, 2018 at 1:42:24 PM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:

Double stars have as many planets as single stars. Somehow the motions of the stars in orbit around each other average out so that to the planets they are as a single star.

Why do you just make **** up as you go along? There is *zero* evidence for what you are claiming above. Don't you realize that starting a sentence with "Somehow..." is completely unscientific and as useless as boobs on a bullfrog?

Gobbledegook...
Old November 17th 18, 02:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Saturday, November 17, 2018 at 1:51:55 AM UTC-6, palsing wrote:
On Friday, November 16, 2018 at 1:42:24 PM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:

Double stars have as many planets as single stars. Somehow the motions of the stars in orbit around each other average out so that to the planets they are as a single star.

Why do you just make **** up as you go along? There is *zero* evidence for what you are claiming above. Don't you realize that starting a sentence with "Somehow..." is completely unscientific and as useless as boobs on a bullfrog?

Gobbledegook...

You've got to be imaginative when you talk about the infinite. There is no

other way to comprehend or understand.

Old November 17th 18, 04:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

Imagination is wonderful, but unfortunately you do not understand or comprehend anything about the science of astronomy.

Google is your friend, if you won't read a textbook you can at least ask questions of Google and get reasonable answers most of the time...
Old November 17th 18, 05:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Saturday, November 17, 2018 at 10:47:42 AM UTC-6, palsing wrote:
Imagination is wonderful, but unfortunately you do not understand or comprehend anything about the science of astronomy.

Google is your friend, if you won't read a textbook you can at least ask questions of Google and get reasonable answers most of the time...

Scientists have their heads too much in their books. They hardly ever look up

from them and try to use their imaginations a little to figure things out.

Old November 17th 18, 05:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_4_]

Le 17/11/2018 Ã* 18:22, Mark Earnest a écritÂ*:
Scientists have their heads too much in their books. They hardly ever look up

from them and try to use their imaginations a little to figure things out.

So why do you have questions ?

you should know with your wonder imagination

Old November 17th 18, 05:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Saturday, November 17, 2018 at 11:38:20 AM UTC-6, Sylvain wrote:
Le 17/11/2018 Ã* 18:22, Mark Earnest a écritÂ*:
Scientists have their heads too much in their books. They hardly ever look up

from them and try to use their imaginations a little to figure things out.

So why do you have questions ?

you should know with your wonder imagination

Well I am going to need a little help. I cannot do all the thinking myself..