AI

Old October 29th 18, 04:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default AI

On Saturday, October 27, 2018 at 9:14:25 AM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
I wonder what it's thinking..

Its thinking about getting in orbit around Earth to save itself from H_bomb day.Think of Treb Bert
Old October 29th 18, 10:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Monday, October 29, 2018 at 9:58:49 AM UTC-6, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, October 27, 2018 at 9:14:25 AM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
I wonder what it's thinking..

Its thinking about getting in orbit around Earth to save itself from H_bomb day.Think of Treb Bert

On space X? or Space Rapture?
Old October 30th 18, 12:45 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
AI thinking about getting in orbit around Earth to save

itself from H_bomb day.Think of "Treb" which is short
for "The reeking excrement bucket" that I **** into, and
store in my stinking and non-working van. Bert
Old October 30th 18, 11:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, October 29, 2018 at 5:02:44 PM UTC-7, hanson wrote:
"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
AI thinking about getting in orbit around Earth to save

itself from H_bomb day.Think of "Treb" which is short
for "The reeking excrement bucket" that I **** into, and
store in my stinking and non-working van. Bert

What's got you riled, hanson? Someone bomb your synagogue?

Double-A

Old October 31st 18, 10:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

I see they let hanson use a computer.That is nice.I own no **** bucket.When 9 I went to a camp that had no pluming.The flies eat you alive.Itgot me out of the city for the Summer.Nice lake and boats.hanson do your best,and take your pills.Bert
Old November 1st 18, 10:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
AI thinking about getting in orbit around Earth to save

itself from H_bomb day.Think of "Treb" which is short
for "The reeking excrement bucket" that I **** into, and
store in my stinking and non-working van. Bert

I see they let hanson use a computer.That is nice.I own no **** bucket.When 9 I went to a camp that had no pluming.The flies eat you alive.Itgot me out of the city for the Summer.Nice lake and boats.hanson do your best,and take your pills.Bert

When I was in the hospital, I noticed there were some computers just sitting around, I suppose for the use of Drs. and nurses. But I thought if no one was looking, I could get online and post. Perhaps it is the same in a mental ward!

Double-A