We Can Get Businesses Ready to be set up on Pluto Now.

Old October 8th 18, 10:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default We Can Get Businesses Ready to be set up on Pluto Now.

It has a natural indoor heated swimming pool--nice resting point for

astronauts on their way into deep interstellar space.
Old October 8th 18, 11:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, October 8, 2018 at 2:44:17 PM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
It has a natural indoor heated swimming pool--nice resting point for

astronauts on their way into deep interstellar space.

The expense of heating a pool on that planet will kill you!

Double-A

Old October 9th 18, 12:07 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Monday, October 8, 2018 at 5:43:09 PM UTC-5, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, October 8, 2018 at 2:44:17 PM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
It has a natural indoor heated swimming pool--nice resting point for

astronauts on their way into deep interstellar space.

The expense of heating a pool on that planet will kill you!

The pool on Pluto is heated geothermally. And it is already there.

Old October 9th 18, 12:53 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, October 8, 2018 at 4:07:22 PM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Monday, October 8, 2018 at 5:43:09 PM UTC-5, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, October 8, 2018 at 2:44:17 PM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
It has a natural indoor heated swimming pool--nice resting point for

astronauts on their way into deep interstellar space.

The expense of heating a pool on that planet will kill you!

The pool on Pluto is heated geothermally. And it is already there.

How far underground?

Double-A

Old October 9th 18, 01:03 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Monday, October 8, 2018 at 6:53:30 PM UTC-5, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, October 8, 2018 at 4:07:22 PM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Monday, October 8, 2018 at 5:43:09 PM UTC-5, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, October 8, 2018 at 2:44:17 PM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
It has a natural indoor heated swimming pool--nice resting point for

astronauts on their way into deep interstellar space.

The expense of heating a pool on that planet will kill you!

The pool on Pluto is heated geothermally. And it is already there.

How far underground?

The underground water is far enough down to be close enough to the molten section of the planet to be a liquid. Scientists know the liquid water is there because they have studied the effects it made on the surface.

Double-A

Old October 9th 18, 10:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, October 8, 2018 at 5:03:31 PM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Monday, October 8, 2018 at 6:53:30 PM UTC-5, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, October 8, 2018 at 4:07:22 PM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Monday, October 8, 2018 at 5:43:09 PM UTC-5, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, October 8, 2018 at 2:44:17 PM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
It has a natural indoor heated swimming pool--nice resting point for

astronauts on their way into deep interstellar space.

The expense of heating a pool on that planet will kill you!

The pool on Pluto is heated geothermally. And it is already there.

How far underground?

The underground water is far enough down to be close enough to the molten section of the planet to be a liquid. Scientists know the liquid water is there because they have studied the effects it made on the surface.

Double-A

So at your stop over for astronauts, what ate you going to have? A long elevator shaft going down to the pool?

Double-A

Old October 9th 18, 10:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Tuesday, October 9, 2018 at 4:46:23 PM UTC-5, Double-A wrote:
[...]

The pool is not that far from the surface as there is evidence of its water

making it to the surface. The geothermally heated section of Pluto cannot

be that far behind.

Old October 13th 18, 03:30 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, October 8, 2018 at 4:07:22 PM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Monday, October 8, 2018 at 5:43:09 PM UTC-5, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, October 8, 2018 at 2:44:17 PM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
It has a natural indoor heated swimming pool--nice resting point for

astronauts on their way into deep interstellar space.

The expense of heating a pool on that planet will kill you!

The pool on Pluto is heated geothermally. And it is already there.

Pluto is smaller than our moon.Hard to use a pool 500 miles underground.Bert