Instant Action Has to Be

Old September 28th 18, 06:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Instant Action Has to Be

Universe has to have actions faster than c,and only infinitly fast will do.We see a star exploding 850 million LYs away,but in our time it hit are eyes in an instant.Nature works on zero time.It made the universe to big,and c much to slow to fit.Bert
Old September 28th 18, 06:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Friday, September 28, 2018 at 12:03:00 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Universe has to have actions faster than c,and only infinitly fast will do.We see a star exploding 850 million LYs away,but in our time it hit are eyes in an instant.Nature works on zero time.It made the universe to big,and c much to slow to fit.Bert

I know I see the star exploding whenever it explodes.
Old September 28th 18, 09:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, September 28, 2018 at 10:03:00 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Universe has to have actions faster than c,and only infinitly fast will do.We see a star exploding 850 million LYs away,but in our time it hit are eyes in an instant.Nature works on zero time.It made the universe to big,and c much to slow to fit.Bert

Its nice to have Hubble eyes.Aliens think and see far out.They can smell like salmon.Hear like a whale and put us to shame.Reason for all this is their brains have evolved 285 million years before ours.
Old October 2nd 18, 08:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, September 28, 2018 at 1:52:05 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, September 28, 2018 at 10:03:00 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Universe has to have actions faster than c,and only infinitly fast will do.We see a star exploding 850 million LYs away,but in our time it hit are eyes in an instant.Nature works on zero time.It made the universe to big,and c much to slow to fit.Bert

Its nice to have Hubble eyes.Aliens think and see far out.They can smell like salmon.Hear like a whale and put us to shame.Reason for all this is their brains have evolved 285 million years before ours.

If mother nature did not have instant action over the largest distances she could not keep track.We have proven coupling and that proves it.Bert

Old October 3rd 18, 02:00 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Friday, September 28, 2018 at 10:03:00 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Universe has to have actions faster than c,

gov have not yet invented the wheel yet.

Old October 3rd 18, 02:41 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, October 2, 2018 at 6:00:58 PM UTC-7, Arc Michael wrote:
On Friday, September 28, 2018 at 10:03:00 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Universe has to have actions faster than c,

gov have not yet invented the wheel yet.

and only infinitly fast will do.We see a star exploding 850 million LYs away,but in our time it hit are eyes in an instant.Nature works on zero time.It made the universe to big,and c much to slow to fit.Bert

Instant action puts time to rest.Its "now" all the time. Bert