What is More Important Waves or Matter

Old September 9th 18, 07:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default What is More Important Waves or Matter

I go with waves #1 I have far out ideas that makes this true Bert
Old September 10th 18, 10:57 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

Herbert Glazier wrote on 10/09/2018 4:18 AM:
I go with waves #1 I have far out ideas that makes this true Bert

Does it MATTER that there are WAVES??

--
Daniel
Old September 10th 18, 05:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_4_]

Le 09/09/2018 Ã* 20:18, Herbert Glazier a écritÂ*:
I go with waves #1 I have far out ideas that makes this true Bert

And you cause the spoiling rotten of this forum **** ****!

Old September 11th 18, 04:05 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

WOW I wish I could find out what that's about??Spoiling rotten sounds like where flies drop their eggs to hatch.This group I hardly call a forum?? ****ing **** fits with Hanson but I think he would rather eat ****.Bert Oops I left out I caused it all
Old September 11th 18, 06:53 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"homo-reber G=emc^2" wrote:
"OK-I-lied. None of what I posted did happen.O ya." Bert
"Ok-I'm-lying" "I feel very safe when I lie. I will lie till I die" Bert
"Reality is that the following is what happened. O ya". Bert:

"My bar tab for Bud Light broke all records" Bert
"and along the very same line I guzzle my wine". Bert
"I use Cocaine that is a wonder-drug for me". Bert.
"The drugs I'm taking are fogging my mind". Ber
"I can't even remember lots of stuff".Bert ... But...
"I will do even more Drugs till the end of my time". Bert

"I am a first class low wit bigot. Sad and so true. Bert"
"I daily bleat "My Stupid Palaver ( = MSP) to prove
that I have alwasy been a Mental Cadaver. Bert"
____ "I park & bark in the dark. Bert" _________
"I'm a stupid **** and always very full of it." Bert."

"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does".Bert
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true". That is a given. Bert
"Get the picture", "Go figure", "O ya", "I know why".Bert

______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert. _________

"I am a proud Marxist/Soros/Bolshevik Jew with a IQ of 1-point-22". Bert
"I have a Superiority complex" without any quirks
which lets me know how everything works." as is seen by
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent as the
http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal which
shows that SwineBert has always-ONLY-ONE-thing-on
his mind, namely to do all those items-from-(1)-to-item-(5):

(1)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, Face-****ter Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, ,
& Saul Levy
& Jacoby Benj, :
"I'll be sitting on your faces to take a **** & say: "Open wide".
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, JewPigBert Glazier
said to "benj" :
"Reality is you always post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll **** on your kisser."
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg
"Benj, you can thank me in advance". - TreBert. ... addinng

(3)
On 03Aug2017:
"benj, you eat **** and your ****ty brain is coming out your ears."
On 20Jul2018:
Benj, my posts are way over your head.Reality is your head
is up your ass.So fart it out before you get constipated.Bert

(4)
On 25Mar2008, Graveyard Vandal Glazier wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J
"Hanson, I will **** on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face". -- Bert

(5)
On 24Jun2018 SwineBert Glazier said to
Mark Earnest "your nose is
in a **** bucket all the time. Eat **** and you fit" -- Bert

Old September 11th 18, 07:03 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

Ha, he's going with wave. Trefead, food for the sea.