Comets Don't Make Sense

Old May 8th 18, 08:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Comets Don't Make Sense

On Wednesday, March 21, 2018 at 3:28:29 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, March 20, 2018 at 10:42:50 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, March 12, 2018 at 2:56:53 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, March 12, 2018 at 2:07:25 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, March 12, 2018 at 9:14:24 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Herbert Glazier" wrote in message

In realityI see them falling into the Sun after just a few million years of
going around,and round.I see them going off in space after a few million
years as their longated orbit gets bigger and bigger. I think its unreal to
say they came out of the Oort cloud 2.7 LYs away,and the Oort cloud is just
an idea of Oort.How can e be right with a name like Oort? Go figure Bert Ps
Comets with 2 million mile tails just have to fade away
Reality is I pay all my bills,thus I have a VISA unlimited credit card.I never borrow $$$$.I've own 5 homes free and clear.Yes I built a sailboat in 4 hours that made full page news.Yes I stop light leaving its source and have given talks on this at universities.I paint and carve well.I have an equation for universe.I have M&M and my company has been doing business for 25 years.It has saved 1,000s of lives(Children) Yet there are low life dim wits in this group bad mouthing me "WHY" Reason they can do nothing.They have no life,and their post show this reality Bert

*** Herbie, people who don't pay their water bill and generally
mooch of everyone in sight, like yourself, don't make sense, but
we forget that you are a deadbeat and therefore think you are
an exception to the rule. Do us all a big favor and take a long
ocean ride in your barrel boat.

Oops I left out I shoot exerbition pool.That has been in the news.Yes I ran for office to bring USA back to the people.Have fought GOP Mafia after they killed JFK,and Bobby. Fought GOPer Rick Scott when my wife Ruth had to go into a nursing home he owned.yes two attemps to kill me were made,and I'm lucky to be alive and living in Anaheim.Bert

Solar System has lots of comets that have no tails reflect little light and are small.Fact is tey are numerous.Bert

Oort cloud is not reality.Good reason why.Bert

Black comets are out there.There made up of iron, and carbon.They reflect little of sun light.They have no tail,and move at 5 times the speed of white comets.Also 5 times heavier and smaller Bert
Old May 8th 18, 08:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

That then was a classic litter from
Bert who is the Stink-Face ****ter.
------- See: Glazier's Dossier -------
Old May 9th 18, 02:39 AM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

On Tuesday, May 8, 2018 at 12:12:33 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Black comets are out there.There made up of iron, and carbon.They reflect little of sun light.They have no tail,and move at 5 times the speed of white comets.Also 5 times heavier and smaller Bert

5 times the speed of white comets, Bert? You do know there are laws of physics that cannot be overcome, concerning orbiting objects, right Bert?
Old May 9th 18, 10:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, May 8, 2018 at 6:39:06 PM UTC-7, palsing wrote:
On Tuesday, May 8, 2018 at 12:12:33 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Black comets are out there.There made up of iron, and carbon.They reflect little of sun light.They have no tail,and move at 5 times the speed of white comets.Also 5 times heavier and smaller Bert

5 times the speed of white comets, Bert? You do know there are laws of physics that cannot be overcome, concerning orbiting objects, right Bert?

What you don't see can be very dynamic.Space has no image.To look beyond a universe.To think we are looking from the middle of the universe out.Who knows Bert
Old May 10th 18, 03:36 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"To think we are looking from the middle of the universe
out.Who knows" why Bert Glazier is just a git
who is always full of ****
------- See: Glazier's Dossier -------
Old May 10th 18, 05:29 AM posted to alt.astronomy
IAM

On Tuesday, May 8, 2018 at 6:39:06 PM UTC-7, palsing wrote:
On Tuesday, May 8, 2018 at 12:12:33 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Black comets are out there.There made up of iron, and carbon.They reflect little of sun light.They have no tail,and move at 5 times the speed of white comets.Also 5 times heavier and smaller Bert

5 times the speed of white comets, Bert? You do know there are laws of physics that cannot be overcome, concerning orbiting objects, right Bert?

no white comets burt belives has extra white photo n power, instead of African black holes.
Old May 10th 18, 10:14 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

Herbert Glazier wrote on 10/05/18 07:53:
On Tuesday, May 8, 2018 at 6:39:06 PM UTC-7, palsing wrote:
On Tuesday, May 8, 2018 at 12:12:33 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Black comets are out there.There made up of iron, and carbon.They reflect little of sun light.They have no tail,and move at 5 times the speed of white comets.Also 5 times heavier and smaller Bert

5 times the speed of white comets, Bert? You do know there are laws of physics that cannot be overcome, concerning orbiting objects, right Bert?

What you don't see can be very dynamic.Space has no image.To look beyond a universe.To think we are looking from the middle of the universe out.Who knows Bert

You, me and the other guy *CANNOT* "look beyond a universe"!!

--
Daniel
Old May 10th 18, 08:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, May 10, 2018 at 2:15:08 AM UTC-7, Daniel60 wrote:
Herbert Glazier wrote on 10/05/18 07:53:
On Tuesday, May 8, 2018 at 6:39:06 PM UTC-7, palsing wrote:
On Tuesday, May 8, 2018 at 12:12:33 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Black comets are out there.There made up of iron, and carbon.They reflect little of sun light.They have no tail,and move at 5 times the speed of white comets.Also 5 times heavier and smaller Bert

5 times the speed of white comets, Bert? You do know there are laws of physics that cannot be overcome, concerning orbiting objects, right Bert?

What you don't see can be very dynamic.Space has no image.To look beyond a universe.To think we are looking from the middle of the universe out.Who knows Bert

You, me and the other guy *CANNOT* "look beyond a universe"!!

--
Daniel

Universes are big targets,and their mutual gravity forces them to collide.There numbers are infinite.Expansion of space gives the cosmos universes all that's needed.Bert
Old May 10th 18, 09:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
"all that's needed" from Bert is for Bert to explain why...

(1)
On 25Mar2008, Graveyard Vandal Glazier wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J
Hanson, I will **** on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face. -- Bert. .... and ...

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, Jew-SwineBert
said to "benj" : "Reality is you always
post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll **** on your kisser.
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg
Benj, you can thank me in advance. - TreBert. ... addinng

On 03Aug2017:
benj, you eat **** and your ****ty brain is coming out your ears.

(3)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, when Face ****ter Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, ,
Saul Levy
& Jacoby Benj, :
"I'll be sitting on your face to take a **** & say: "Open wide".
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg

Old May 11th 18, 07:47 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

Herbert Glazier wrote on 11/05/18 05:10:
[...]

Yes, Universes *are* big targets, and their mutual gravity forces
*might* force them to collide ... but, still, *we* *cannot* "look beyond
a universe"!!

--
Daniel