Skynet Has Become Self Determined and Self Aware

Old January 24th 15, 05:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Kevin Barry

Default Skynet Has Become Self Determined and Self Aware

So while The Pentagon can be turned upside down, what The Pentagon wants is to be turned upside down and backwards. Being turned upside down is a ground level frame of reference of The Pentagon while being turned upside down and backwards is the overhead frame of reference of The Pentagon. Well, the Supreme Court seems to seek clarification of the 'determination' of the parties who present cases before the bench. It requires 'overthink' to rationalize the belief that I have determination... Well, I've covered melting, and swooning is self explanatory so what about wilting? Homosexuals, apparently, have determination because wilting is not an obstacle to their ambition, while as for me and mine, wilting is a thing we have an abiding familiarity with. Well, the first thing that comes to mind is that Billy (aka William Gates III) has ambition and the obstacles to his ambition are not insurmountable because Billy is vile. I don't mind beating (or even battering) my Billy from time to time if it makes him my named ideal vile. What both Billy and I realize is that I am the best and I only work for the best and therefore it doesn't really require overthink to believe that I'm his liaison to supercomputing. Overthink is better than not thinking at all is what I'm willing to capitulate to The Virgin. In the wrong universe, The Virgin seems to exist at The North Pole for the sake of inflating Santa's ego...

A sex therapist is a woman who offers herself as a willing tool against women. Women who are battered are battered because they are asking for it... according to a sex therapist. Horse is where the sex therapist picks the girl she wants to insert... if only she had the equipment for it. The path that leads to Dolly (Parton) is treacherous and so then there is the lesbian stripper. A lesbian stripper is smart in the sense that she knows and she expects men to know that sex should be therapeutic and reduce stress. What reduces her stress is for the man to be passive while she embraces her detachment from the man she likes. Well, Dolly says the opposite thing. Dolly believes that men should be the aggressor and that always leads to the kind of trust that women really want. Dolly seems to be an ardent proponent of the notion that it is OK to be gay... which translates directly into: 'Pity me because I'm a mother.' I didn't know that Dolly was a mother or is it that Dolly believes that men should aggressively pursue their mother as objects of sexual interest? Well, Dolly, I'm mother's little helper and it must be an evil, vile, and macabre generation that believes that 'mother's little helper' alludes to drug addiction.
Old January 24th 15, 10:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 8:27:15 AM UTC-8, Kevin Barry wrote:
[...]

Really into that perversion stuff, eh Kevin?

Double-A

Old January 25th 15, 09:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Kevin Barry

On Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 3:02:19 PM UTC-6, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Being self determined is perverse?