West coast weather forecast

Old January 23rd 15, 06:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default West coast weather forecast

On Monday, January 5, 2015 at 11:29:48 PM UTC-8, (+_+) wrote:
In article
"M.I.Wakefield" wrote:

"EricÅ*" wrote in message
t...

Heavy cloud & continual rain until Comet Lovejoy is no longer visible....

Well, it's not naked-eye visible. I saw a fuzzy blob to the right of Orion,
that might have been it, using binoculars, but since the wind-chill is
nearing -20, and there's a full moon, there will be no further attempted
observations from me.

wuss

Weather here in LA is getting warmer as Sun sets later.Been misty in the mornings because of smoggy air.I wonder if microbes live on smog? TreBert