No evidence for 'knots' in space! Whew!

Old June 20th 12, 10:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
[email protected][_2_]

Default No evidence for 'knots' in space! Whew!

Painius writes:

83 Newsgroups: alt.astronomy,comp.os.os2.advocacy

83 Obviously, it was lack of thinking that went into the development
of
83 OS/2, Tholen. lmao

Microsoft could have put more thought into the development of OS/2
than it did into the ways it could screw IBM.

83 Happy days *and*...
83 Starry starry nights !

What does that have to do with OS/2, Painius?

84 Newsgroups:
alt.astronomy,sci.physics,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci .astro,sci.astro.amateur

84 Damn humble of you, old boy!

What does HVAC's alleged humbleness have to do with OS/2, Painius?

84 LMBO

What does your ambiguity have to do with OS/2, Painius?

84 Happy days *and*...
84 Starry starry nights !

What does that have to do with OS/2, Painius?
Old June 21st 12, 08:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
Double-A[_3_]

On Jun 16, 4:50*pm, "
wrote:
HVAC writes:

23 Newsgroups:
alt.astronomy,sci.physics,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci .astro,sci.astro.amateur

23 I think not.

What does your lack of thinking have to do with OS/2, HVAC?

A.K.A. Harlow.

Double-A

Old June 21st 12, 08:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
Double-A[_3_]

On Jun 20, 2:59*pm, "
wrote:
Painius writes:

83 Newsgroups: alt.astronomy,comp.os.os2.advocacy

83 Obviously, it was lack of thinking that went into the development
of
83 OS/2, Tholen. *lmao

Microsoft could have put more thought into the development of OS/2
than it did into the ways it could screw IBM.

Wow! An actual intelligable statement from Tholen! Ring the bells!
Blow the whistles! Please expand on this further!

Double-A

Old June 21st 12, 09:00 PM posted to sci.physics,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro
Spock[_2_]

On 21/06/2012 3:31 PM, Double-A wrote:
On Jun 20, 2:59 pm, "
wrote:
Painius writes:

83 Newsgroups: alt.astronomy,comp.os.os2.advocacy

83 Obviously, it was lack of thinking that went into the development
of
83 OS/2, Tholen. lmao

Microsoft could have put more thought into the development of OS/2
than it did into the ways it could screw IBM.

Wow! An actual intelligable statement from Tholen!

Remarkable. Perhaps somebody rebooted it?
Old June 22nd 12, 12:58 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
[email protected][_2_]

Double-A writes:

955 Newsgroups:
alt.astronomy,sci.physics,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci .astro,sci.astro.amateur

955 Wow! An actual intelligable statement from Tholen! Ring the
bells!
955 Blow the whistles! Please expand on this further!

What is an "intelligable" statement, Double-A, or Dobule-A,
whichever your alias du jour happens to be?

956 Newsgroups:
alt.astronomy,sci.physics,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci .astro,sci.astro.amateur

956 A.K.A. Harlow.

What does that have to do with OS/2, Double-A?

"If you really don't want to hear from me in comp.os.os2.advocacy
again, just tell me to go away, and I will."
--Double-A

"Bye."
--Double-A

And some people wonder why I call them Famous Last Words.
Old June 22nd 12, 12:59 AM posted to sci.physics,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro
[email protected][_2_]

Spock writes:

10 Newsgroups: sci.physics,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro

10 Remarkable. Perhaps somebody rebooted it?

What does your question have to do with OS/2, Spock?

] From: Spock

] From: Scotty -
planitia.mars

It was only a matter of time before he started talking to himself.
Now if only he'd do it somewhere else, like one of the Star Trek
newsgroups.
Old June 22nd 12, 08:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
Double-A[_3_]

On Jun 21, 4:58*pm, "
wrote:
Double-A writes:

955 Newsgroups:
alt.astronomy,sci.physics,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci .astro,sci.astro.amateur

955 Wow! *An actual intelligable statement from Tholen! *Ring the
bells!
955 Blow the whistles! *Please expand on this further!

What is an "intelligable" statement, Double-A, or Dobule-A,
whichever your alias du jour happens to be?

Do you subtract points for poor spelling on your astronomy exams,
professor?

What part of "expand on this further" do you not understand? Did I
spell everything right?

Double-A

Old June 23rd 12, 01:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
[email protected][_2_]

Double-A writes:

959 Newsgroups:
alt.astronomy,sci.physics,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci .astro,sci.astro.amateur

959 Do you subtract points for poor spelling on your astronomy exams,
959 professor?

Who is "professor", Double-A? There is nobody in this newsgroup
using that alias.

959 What part of "expand on this further" do you not understand? Did
959 spell everything right?

What do your questions have to do with OS/2, Double-A?

Old June 23rd 12, 01:58 PM posted to sci.physics,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro
[email protected][_2_]

Scotty
writes:

43 Newsgroups: sci.physics,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro

43 Are ye still sufferin' from reading comprehension problems,
laddie?

Who is "laddie", Scotty? There is nobody in this newsgroup
using that alias.

43 I already explained why posts made by different users through the
trans-temporal NNTP gateway will often appear to share the same point
o'
origin! And some o' the posts ye complained about *were* posted to
one
o' the Star Trek newsgroups, ye daft machine!

Who is "ye daft machine", Scotty? There is nobody in this newsgroup
using that alias.