Neil Armstrongs Shadow Found in Thin Section?

Old April 4th 12, 09:56 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.physics
Wretch Fossil

Default Neil Armstrongs Shadow Found in Thin Section?

Neil Armstrongs shadow is found in thin section of Lunar Sample
10065? His body, lunar vines, animal neuron fossils are all found and
identified in http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?...044228676&p=29
Source of above image:
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/lunar/sample...e_id=S69-54910

Did NASA fake the photo?
Read more at http://www.wretch.cc/blog/lin440315&category_id=0
Old April 4th 12, 01:39 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.physics
Wretch Fossil

identified inhttp://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=lin440315&b=30&f=1044228676&p=29
Source of above image:http://www.lpi.usra.edu/lunar/sample...n/?mission=Apo...

Did NASA fake the photo?
Read more athttp://www.wretch.cc/blog/lin440315&category_id=0

New edition: NASA Faked Moon Rocks

Neil Armstrong’s shadow is found in thin section of Lunar Sample
10065? His body, lunar vines, animal neuron fossils are all found and
identified in http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?...676&amp ;p=29
Source of above image:
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/lunar/sample...i d=S69-54910

The image is claimed to be a thin-section image of lunar sample 10065:
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/lunar/sample...1&sample=10065

Did NASA fake the photo? Compare the size of Armstrong’s hand glove
with that of the “vines”. Yes, NASA faked the photo.

Read more at http://www.wretch.cc/blog/lin440315&category_id=0

Old April 6th 12, 02:04 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.physics
Wretch Fossil

The image is claimed to be a thin-section image of lunar sample 10065:http://www.lpi.usra.edu/lunar/sample...sion=Apollo%20...

Did NASA fake the photo? Compare the size of Armstrong’s hand glove
with that of the “vines”. Yes, NASA faked the photo.

Read more athttp://www.wretch.cc/blog/lin440315&category_id=0

Reply From Lunar and Planetary Institute:

Unfortunately that image should not have been in the Lunar Sample
Atlas.
It is an Earth-based astronaut training photo. The image is
mislabeled.
That image number should have been a lunar sample image. We will be
checking the collection for additional mislabeled images and remove
them.

The image appears to be one of the early images taking at one of
several
astronaut training sites most likely at Cinder Lakes, Arizona. The
vegetation in the image appears to be native sage brush plant. This
image was NOT taken on the Moon. Since this image was mislabeled at
some time in the last 40+ years, it is difficult to determine who's
shadow is in the image. If I find out more information, I will pass it
on to you.

Mary Ann
_________________
Mary Ann Hager
Library / RPIF
Lunar and Planetary Institute

Old April 9th 12, 07:25 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.physics
[email protected]

On 4/9/2012 7:35 AM, Wretch Fossil wrote:

However, the above image shows not only biotic branches
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?...044228676&p=29
but also crosshairs and human shadows without human images, just like
many other "moon landing" images. No such things happen in the Apollo
training images (see http://galaxywire.net/2009/06/29/apo...to-collection/
)
So, the photo containing the "sage brush" is not mistakenly placed in
the Lunar Sample Atlas. It was meant to be there.

Well, sure. The "mistake" was weeds on the "moon".

There is absolutely no doubt for a great MANY reasons that the "rocket
trips" to the moon were faked. You can look them up yourself.

But the biggest sign is the cavalier attitude NASA takes toward
so-called Moon "artifacts" and data. Does one, simply "lose" original
footage of what has to be THE greatest event in the entire history of
mankind? Hardly. One can lose some old Hollywood footage, on the other
hand and while buffs take a fit, it's not that big a deal.

Of course that doesn't mean that trips to the moon were fake or that
mankind had not set foot there. I only said the ROCKET trips were fake.
The only theory that makes sense is that "man" had been on the moon
secretly for quite some time. And they did it with technology, that
takes you there as easy as driving to the corner 7-11. So why spend all
those billions to put a "man on the moon"?

I believe the answer can be found in the book "Report from Iron
Mountain" (Dial Press) where a massive space program is proposed as one
possible "substitute for the war system". I presume the moon shot was a
"test" of that idea. Today we are testing the "massive pollution" war
substitute idea.

Old April 9th 12, 09:07 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.physics
[email protected]

In sci.physics Sam Wormley wrote:

Ben, I knew you weren't the smartest kid on the block, denying
global warming, and the Apollo program. I doubt you would do
very well in the college astronomy course I teach, because I doubt
you would read the textbook and do the homework.

Did you get your astronomy credentials the same way the last astromomer
I met did by hauling telescope parts up a mountain and being cheaper to
support than a donkey?

Old April 9th 12, 11:24 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.physics
[email protected]

On 4/9/2012 3:53 PM, Sam Wormley wrote:
On 4/9/12 1:25 PM, wrote:
There is absolutely no doubt for a great MANY reasons that the "rocket
trips" to the moon were faked. You can look them up yourself.

Ben, I knew you weren't the smartest kid on the block, denying
global warming, and the Apollo program. I doubt you would do
very well in the college astronomy course I teach, because I doubt
you would read the textbook and do the homework.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/transcr...tothemoon.html

I doubt I'd do well, since the first time you opened your stupid
pie-hole I'd tell you that you are full of **** and then prove it! And
you'd, of course, respond by flunking me and trying to ruin my life
forever. But luckily, you are not smart enough to teach real official
college courses, so I don't have to worry.

Gosh nice Nova transcript. That sure proves something... but I'm not
sure what. Oh yeah, I remember, it proves PBS is a major source of
political science propaganda and lies.

What I want to see are the medical records showing the astronauts dead
and dying of cancer from the massive radiation dose they should have
received on their trip to the moon. I haven't heard a peep about that,
have you?

And as for classes, I don't take them from establishment spokesmen like
you are. I take them from Nobel prize winners (and had no trouble with
them). I'll bet you have never even MET a Nobel prize winner, let alone
studied physics from one! You are such a sad little man.
Old April 10th 12, 07:01 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.physics
Matt

You do know Iron-Mountain is a long-exposed hoax, a piece of classic
kook/paranoid literature, right?

As to Apollo and the Moon landings: I'll go with the guys I've met who
have BEEN THERE.

Regards
Matt
Old April 10th 12, 08:13 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.physics
Bill Snyder

On Tue, 10 Apr 2012 11:01:31 -0700 (PDT), Matt
wrote:

You do know Iron-Mountain is a long-exposed hoax, a piece of classic
kook/paranoid literature, right?

And one somehow suspects that even if it had been an Evil
Conspiracy blueprint, they'd have been forced to change their
plans after it was published as a book, 45 years ago.

--
Bill Snyder [This space unintentionally left blank]