We have cosmic-ray-bursts, we have gamma-ray-bursts, what else do wehave? V838

Old July 14th 03, 06:24 PM
Archimedes Plutonium

Default We have cosmic-ray-bursts, we have gamma-ray-bursts, what else do wehave? V838

Title is pretty much it. We have cosmicraybursts which end up being
super
energetic protons ranging from proton energy to that of 10^15 MeV. Still

waiting for word from Andrew Yee as to the range of energies known for
gammaraybursts.

You see, I cannot decide whether V838 was a cosmicrayburst
materialization
or whether V838 was a gammarayburst materialization.

In an AtomTotality almost every star, and almost every planet and every
galaxy
comes into existence from energy shot from the Nucleus of the Atom
Totality.
Our own planet Earth and Jupiter are growing each and every day from
cosmic
rayburst materialization. Our planet Earth and Jupiter are growing every
day
from gammarayburst materialization.

But are these materializations come in only two types-- protons and
gammarays?? Or is every form of particle and photon represented as a
burst??? The BigBang theory would leave it as just 2 forms of burst
particle, but the AtomTotality theory would have representations of
all energy forms as burst particles.

So, what sort of materialization was V838? Was it a cosmicrayburst
materialization or was it a gammarayburst materialization. I would be
tempted to say on the spot at this moment that V838 was a gammarayburst
materialization simply because a gammaray when it materializes has the
potential to outshine the Sun and appear like a supernova. Perhaps
V838 was a huge energetic gammarayburst materialization.

Archimedes Plutonium,
of the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies