Patron patrol and command

Old March 22nd 07, 08:37 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Default Patron patrol and command

In days of slavery, the all-wise colon and slave-owner had a red round
beard, long man nipples, short, big sun glasses. Am I wise? I told him
as I pulled and stretched his man-nipples: Now you have long and
pointy nipples. You can sniff it but don't bite it, it might give a
bad image to the slaves. I know the CIA is watching you farmer, you
won't violate the law.

Old March 22nd 07, 08:48 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

In days of slavery, the all-wise colon and slave-owner had a red round
beard, long man nipples, short, big sun glasses. Am I wise? I told him
as I pulled and stretched his man-nipples: Now you have long and
pointy nipples. You can sniff it but don't bite it, it might give a
bad image to the slaves. I know the CIA is watching you farmer, you
won't violate the law.

Piracy, supremacy and blackmail money. You don't see racism. You don't
see that in the days of slavery the situation was the same. Criminal
supremacy blinds Americanly, and hides in the historically racist
tank government. 80, no 90 percent of Arabs think negatively of
Americans
today (while in the past Arabs and the world thought positively of
Americans according to statistics). Bush compromized safety with
racism.
That is a corruption. You can't do that, that is a law. You are
watching
my eyes, reddy, and have no clue as to what I am telling you. Racism
was compromized for money. Does that ching an idea. Iraq is being
erected today as a model country for the whole Arab world by Bush
and Cheney, a country better than Arabs. Racism, does it ching any
bells yet man of American raising? Criminal Supremacy stems the KKK
and it is terrorism. Bush is a terrorist, and most in the government
of the USA are guilty of criminal conspiracy to racism. Supremacy,
Google, does it ring a bell? Your god-given rights to be a supremacist
and only 40 years ago! Black people had to give a seat on the bus
to white people, by law or face jail. Criminal supremacy, racist
fnaticism, state-sponsored cruelty to a racist past, to police-
America,
to Supremacy, to ORGANIZED CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY!

Nothing strikes your eyes, as you have the lowest expectations.
Osama did not attack with the whole Arab world as Timothy McVeigh
did not attack with the whole American world, but the entire
world needs the racist erection of a model Arab. What the ****
are you?

SUPREMACY!