Time Moves Forward and Backward ?????

Old September 27th 18, 05:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Time Moves Forward and Backward ?????

Seeing time move backward is virtual time.Time can come to a stop in real time but can never reverse. Here is an example.Motion picture showing egg falling to the ground(splat) now running film backwards it gets unsplat.This can never happen. Why is this not a given? Bert
Old September 27th 18, 05:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Thursday, September 27, 2018 at 11:54:03 AM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Seeing time move backward is virtual time.Time can come to a stop in real time but can never reverse. Here is an example.Motion picture showing egg falling to the ground(splat) now running film backwards it gets unsplat.This can never happen. Why is this not a given? Bert

I think we can travel in reverse time if we are not able to change history but mostly observe. We do that every time we watch movies from the 1930s and 1940s.
Old September 27th 18, 09:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, September 27, 2018 at 9:57:52 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Thursday, September 27, 2018 at 11:54:03 AM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Seeing time move backward is virtual time.Time can come to a stop in real time but can never reverse. Here is an example.Motion picture showing egg falling to the ground(splat) now running film backwards it gets unsplat.This can never happen. Why is this not a given? Bert

I think we can travel in reverse time if we are not able to change history but mostly observe. We do that every time we watch movies from the 1930s and 1940s.

Treb who's universe was our twin.However it was 285 years ahead of us time wise.He knew all the big actions that took place in the 285 years,but gave me very little.Nothing that could change our history.Bert