Aleins Clever and Stay away from Earth

Old August 16th 18, 09:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Aleins Clever and Stay away from Earth

On Tuesday, August 14, 2018 at 7:44:10 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, August 14, 2018 at 2:59:56 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Tuesday, August 14, 2018 at 1:48:46 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, August 8, 2018 at 9:35:50 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, August 7, 2018 at 10:50:40 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Tuesday, August 7, 2018 at 12:12:22 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
They know Earth is controlled by microbes.That means Moon or Mars is safer.They watch us.They probe,but dare not walk on Earth.Bert

Microbes' brains are too small.

We are the aliens.We came from a dying star that had three life planets White,Black and yellow. We came with our animals.We wiped out all of Earth's cold blooded animals.We split up.Yellow went to Asia,Blacks went to Africa,and Whites went to Norway.You just read the format to stepping stones. Bert

Did they displace the Neanderthals in Europe?

Double-A

They were the Neanderthals.The Germans. Swiss swedish.All those with blue eyes and blond hair.Like me.Bert

The Neanderthals did have the largest brains. That fits!

Double-A