new theory on the Big Bang

Old July 30th 12, 07:21 AM
JvK JvK is offline
Junior Member

Location: Netherlands
Default new theory on the Big Bang

I created a website for a new theory on the Big Bang. I would like to know what you think of this theory. It's just a theory, no proof.

The heart of my theory is this: the force between two particles is inversely propotional to the distance between them. As the distance between two of the smallest particle in the universe becomes increasingly small the force becomes increasingly large and will tend to approach infinity. This is the first step of a series of steps that could have caused the big bang. The information of this first step comes from a BBC documentary (link and clear instructions of where to look included on the mentioned website). The rest of the theory is clearly explained on below mentioned website:
Two particles can have just missed each other, entered in an extremely fast rotation, to compensate for the incredible high force. After this a third particle could have smashed the two rotating particles away from each other. In my opinion, this would be the first theory behind the big bang ever that coud really be tested (not that I think that we should).

Website: http://reversecollision.weebly.com (certainly not a commercial site, just explanation with images)

Regards,

JvK

Last edited by JvK : July 30th 12 at 06:34 PM.