I'm outta here, Alan and Fred ruined this ng for everyone

Old April 8th 12, 01:37 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Jonathan

Default I'm outta here, Alan and Fred ruined this ng for everyone

Let the two of them have this ng and each other.
Time to move on.

Old April 9th 12, 03:43 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Alan Erskine[_3_]

On 8/04/2012 10:37 PM, jonathan wrote:
Let the two of them have this ng and each other.
Time to move on.

I didn't ruin anything for anyone. You have been trolling this group
with off-topic posts for years and I'm sick and tired of you.

Good riddance and about bloody time you left.