Is the New Testament Antisemitic?

Old December 10th 07, 01:23 PM posted to sci.space.history
Mighty Thor

Default Is the New Testament Antisemitic?

Is the New Testament Antisemitic?

Tell me was the apostle Stephen Antisemitic when he exposed the
Pharisees and their symbol (today's so-called "Star of David") for
what it really was: a symbol of the pagan "god"
Moloch/Remphan. ["Yea,
you took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god
Remphan, figures which you made to worship them:" Acts 7:43

"U.S. State Department Says
the New Testament Is Anti-Semitic"
rense(dot)com/general67/state.htm
"...let all the house of Israel know for certain that God has made him
both Lord and Christ, this Jesus whom ye crucified." Acts 2:36. "Men
of Israel...this man...you nailed to the cross by the hands of godless
men and put him to death." Acts 2:22,3. "Men of Israel...Jesus, the
one whom you delivered up...you disowned...put to death the Prince of
Peace" Acts 3:12-15. "

And tell me anybody are the new Zionist-Christians and also the Born
Again Christians saying ok with this ?
Or are they now only helping the ADL & JDL in Making Criminals of
Christians?

"U.S. State Department
Says New Testament
Is 'Anti-Semitic'?
By Rev. Ted Pike
9-13-5

Evangelical lovers of Israel would never believe that our government
could consider them anti-Semitic. Yet the U.S. State Department's new
"Department of Global Anti-Semitism" now defines anti-Semitism in a
way that makes Bible-believing Christians into anti-Semites. Here's
how:"

"The State Department's 40-page Report on Global Anti-Semitism cites a
recent example of "anti-Semitism" in Poland. "...the pastor of St.
Brigid Church in Gdansk told parishioners during services that Jews
killed Jesus and the prophets." (p.22) What's wrong with that?
According to Jewish leadership: plenty. Jewish leaders say it was this
millennia-old accusation that ultimately led to the Holocaust: to
millions of Jewish "Christ killers"

Yes Zionist are accusing Christians and are saying New Testament is
anti-Semitic?

"It is essential that the sufferings of Jews. . . become worse. . .
this will assist in realization of our plans. . .I have an excellent
idea. . . I shall induce anti-semites to liquidate Jewish wealth. . .
The anti-semites will assist us thereby in that they will strengthen
the persecution and oppression of Jews. The anti-semites shall be our
best friends". (From Theodor Herzl Diary, Part I, pp. 16) "The anti-
semites shall be our best friends"?

But this from one of the Great Zionist Theodor, but have you seen
their Talmud or what they say about Christians or non-Jews?

Zionist use blasphemies against Jesus Christ

What does the Talmud teach about Jesus? It says He seduced and
deceived the people. Git.56b-57a. He was a *******, his mother Mary
being a whore San.106b. He practiced sorcery and enticed His race to
apostasy. San.43a. He was a fool. San.67a. He was stoned, burned,
decapitated and strangled in His death. San. 106b, Git.57a.

He was excommunicated for the thought of seducing a woman and in His
shame fell down and worshipped a brick. San.107b. He is now in hell,
languishing in boiling hot excrement. Git.56a. The Talmud is emphatic
that it was necessary to kill Jesus because He was one of the three
worst enemies of Judaism.Git.56a; a false prophet who seduced and
deceived the people. Git.56b-57a.

Sanhedrin 43a. Says Jesus was executed because he practiced sorcery:
"It is taught that on the eve of Passover.. Jesus is to be stoned to
death because he has practiced sorcery and has lured the people to
idolatry."
Kallah 51a.".. two young lads passed by; one covered his head and the
other uncovered his head. Of him who uncovered his head Rabbi Eliezer
remarked that he is a *******.

Zionist use insults against Mary

Sanhedrin 106a . Says Jesus' mother was a who "She who was the
descendant of princes and governors played the harlot with
carpenters." Also in footnote #2 to Shabbath 104b of the Soncino
edition, it is stated that in the "uncensored" text of the Talmud it
is written that Jesus mother, "Miriam the hairdresser," had sex with
many men.

And stupid Borna Again Christians pay more to Israel yes and also
Zionist Christians idots as well and Zionist Israelis are still using
the Talmud

Mr. Wouk:"The Talmud is to this day the circulating heart's blood of
the Jewish religion. Whatever laws, customs or ceremonies we observe
-- whether we are Orthodox, Conservative, Reform or merely spasmodic
sentimentalists -- we follow the TALMUD. It is our common law."
"The teachings of the Talmud stand above all other laws. They are more
important than the laws of Moses." -Rabbi Issael, Rabbi Chasbar, et.
al.

Universal Jewish Encyclopedia confirms: Thus the ultimate authority
for orthodoxy is the Babylonian Talmud. The Bible itself ranks second
to it in reality, if not in theory. Universal Jewish Encyclopedia,
Authority p. 637.

Only Jews are human. [Gentiles] are animals. (Baba Mezia 114a-114b.)
[Gentiles] prefer sex with cows. (Abodah Zarah 22a-22b.) For murder,
whether of a Cuthean [Gentile] by a Cuthean, or of an Israelite by a
Cuthean, punishment is incurred; but of a Cuthean by an Israelite,
there is no death penalty. (Sanhedrin 57a) What a Jew obtains by theft
from a Cuthean [Gentile] he may keep.
(Sanhedrin 57a.)
Even the best of the [Gentiles] should be killed. (Babylonian Talmud)
If a Jew finds an object lost by a heathen [Gentile] it does not have
to be returned. (Baba Mezia 24a; Affirmed also in Baba Kamma 113b.)
[Gentiles] are outside the protection of the law and God has 'exposed
their money to Israel.' (Baba Kamma 37b.) Jews may use lies
('subterfuges') to circumvent a [Gentile]. (Baba Kamma 113a.) All
[Gentile] children are animals. (Yebamoth 98a.) In the Sanhedrin (74b)
Tosephoth, it says: "The sexual intercourse of a Goi is like to that
of a beast."
Kethuboth (3b) it says: "The seed of a Goi is worth the same as that
of a beast."

Is Christianty anti-Semitic?

Well Jesus, Abraham, Moses are of semitic race, and also Abraham is
also father of the Arabs. Abraham had Ismael with Hagar and from
Isamel comes the Arabs race, but it's the same semitic race.
And why would any Christian or Arab be against the semitic race, since
it is against the faith as well.

But Zionist Jews or Zionist-Israelis were not Jews by blood, they were
and are EUROPEAN-Ashkenazi, so they are not of Abraham, Isaac, or
Jacob. They are PHONEYS. See Rev. 2:9. See also
jewsagainstzionism.com.

Real Jews of semitic race are not Zionist and Real Jews say that
Zionism is anti-semitic and has nothing to do with Judaism.

Ashkenazi Jews came from Asia and are only Jewish by religion. They
should go back to Khazaria. See this here on YouTube Do Ashkenazi Jews
really belong in Palestine?
watch?v=Mw9N-qMHL_c or
Most Zionists are not "real" Jews watch?v=tN1lzSBaPh4 Iran TV - Khazar
Ashkenazi "Jews" (ENG SUB) watch?v=VB7kPPzqYBs Exposing Zionism watch?
v=0cUhwcriCxY

Also to do with Zionist/Zionism it's against Judaism to return to the
holy land without the Jewish Messiah, until then, Jews are to live in
exile according to the Torah and Talmud.
And to hear something like this from Zionist or Ashkenazi that NT is
anti-semitic is strange.

Thorsteinn