EINSTEINIANA WITHOUT BIG BANG

Old October 17th 10, 11:56 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
mpc755

Default EINSTEINIANA WITHOUT BIG BANG

On Sep 10, 6:23*am, Pentcho Valev wrote:
Einsteiniana is getting rid of Big Bang,

It's not the Big Bang. It's the Big Ongoing.

Energy is a change in state of matter. Dark energy is a change in
state of dark matter. To suggest the material of space is a certain
percentage of dark energy, a certain percentage of dark matter, and a
certain percentage of matter is not understanding what energy is.
Energy does not exist as a material. Dark matter and matter are the
material of three dimensional space. A change in state of the material
of space is energy.

100% of the Universe, or the local Universe we exist in, consists of
dark matter and matter.

'Mysterious Cosmic 'Dark Flow' Tracked Deeper into Universe'
http://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/...10/10-023.html

'The clusters appear to be moving along a line extending from our
solar system toward Centaurus/Hydra, but the direction of this motion
is less certain. Evidence indicates that the clusters are headed
outward along this path, away from Earth, but the team cannot yet rule
out the opposite flow. "We detect motion along this axis, but right
now our data cannot state as strongly as we'd like whether the
clusters are coming or going," Kashlinsky said.'

The clusters are headed along this path because the Universe is, or
the local Universe we exist in is in, a jet stream. Analogous to the
jet stream of a black hole.

The following is an image of a jet stream:

http://aether.lbl.gov/image_all.html

The reason for the 'expansion' of the universe is the continual
emission of dark matter into the Universal jet stream. Three
dimensional space associated with the Universe itself is not
expanding. What we see in our telescopes is the matter associated with
the Universe moving outward and away from the Universal jet stream
emission point. In the image above, '1st Stars' is where the
conditions enable dark matter to be compressed into matter.

The following is an image analogous of the Universe, or the local
Universe, we exist in:

http://www.astro.ucla.edu/planetariu.../BlackHole.jpg

'Ether and the Theory of Relativity by Albert Einstein'
http://www-groups.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/~...ein_ether.html

"Since according to our present conceptions the elementary particles
of matter are also, in their essence, nothing else than condensations
of the electromagnetic field"

The electromagnetic field is dark matter. Matter is the condensation
of dark matter.