Hardin Optics Scopes

Old January 25th 04, 07:52 AM
John Kronlokken

Default Hardin Optics Scopes

I am interested in a new 8 inch Dobsonian, and the Hardin Optics ads have
caught my eye. Does anyone here have any experience with Hardin scopes?
They apparently make their own brand of eye piece, but the out of the box
Dobs are manufactured elsewhere. At $395 for an 8 inch, I thought it worth
finding out what experience people have had.

Thanks for your help.