Spiral galaxy (hurricanozopid)

Old June 21st 06, 09:52 PM posted to sci.astro

Default Spiral galaxy (hurricanozopid)

http://www.thebestkidsbooksite.com/c...latetopics.jpg

Old June 21st 06, 10:36 PM posted to sci.astro

http://www.thebestkidsbooksite.com/c...latetopics.jpg

This is where all my thought began, and I thought:
An eye in the center keeps matter out, so there shouldn't be
a black hole in the center of spiral galaxies, that the energy
of a spiral galaxy is not like a solar system, the energy
is not in the orbit of billions of stars around the center,
but the energy is in the swirling, like the energy of a
hurricane. That there is a large accumulation of mass in the
atmosphere, it begins to act like a hurricane. It starts rotating,
and finds a center, and this center keeps the mass out.
The mass in the case of a hurricane is humidity.

Michio Kaku wondered when I contacted him with this
idea, why the Galaxy doesn't fly apart, asking: where
is this dark energy scientists speculate to be 9 times
more massive than all visible matteer and keeping the
galaxy together?

The energy is in the hurricanozopid structure. Like a hurricane,
the integrity is very strong, vapor does not fly away freely,
but moves along the currents.

These currents are not yet discovered in terms of how they
guide the directions of masses, Solar masses which do not
flow freely as Suns in Solar Systems. They follow rivers
of inertia. Inertia pulls these stars, and the energy of the
galaxy is spread out with its inertialities.

The dark energy is just this inertiality of the swirling system,
and this dark energy can be identified in ordinary hurricanes.
Atoms in a hurricane don't just fly apart.

The H2O atoms of spiral galaxies are much fewer and larger
and faster. But it takes hundreds of millions of years for
a Sun to make it to the other side of the Galaxy. But there
is this underlying inertia of the hurrinozopid, which pulls.

Its like a large flow of suns move this way, then they change
course, because this inertia builds up. Gravitational energies,
meaning a violent atmosphere of inertia exists. That space
does turbulate, release energy, as well as in the form of
dark energy inertia, which builds up in one region, or weakens
in another, but overall, the activity resembles hurricanes.

The question studied was the center. If the system has inertias
of hurricane storms, there is an obvious eye formation in the
center, and this eye keeps matter out, as vapor mass in
hurricanes. So my first thought was, the one cannot have
a black hole there.

And so the reason why scientists thought there would be
a massive black hole there became clear to me through
my discussion with Michio Kaku.

Because most scientists perceive the Milky Way as Suns
which have orbits around the nucleus of the galaxy. And I
realized that I had a fresh perspective and I was not influenced
by science in any forms, and approached the problem
through my own interpretations.

I am still speculating what's going on gravitationally
in the center, and then I can move to explaining the
outer regions of a galaxy, but for now, explain the
eye.

Another question I found, is that there is a gravitational
surface, which in case of Earth due to having a heavy
core, it is located beneath Earth's surface, and once
passing the gravitational surface, a person's weight should
proportionally to planetary mass distributions should drop
accordingly as approacching the center of Earth, and
I am wondering how this effect I pinned to myself
as Universal law of gravity applies to the mass distribution
of spiral galaxies.

Old June 21st 06, 11:10 PM posted to sci.astro,alt.sci.physics.new-theories

Default Explaining dark-energy inertia in "hurricanozopid" spiral galaxies

http://www.thebestkidsbooksite.com/c...latetopics.jpg

A "hurricanozopid" structure.

I realizied that if a spiral galaxy has a hurriane inertia,
then the eye in the center keeps matter out, so I proposed
there shouldn't be a black hole in the center of spiral
galaxies, that the energy of a spiral galaxy is not like a
Solar system, the energy is not in the orbit of billions
of stars around the galaxy nucleus, but the energy is in
the swirling, like the energy of a hurricane.

I realized that when there is a large accumulation of mass
in the atmosphere, it begins to act like a hurricane. It
starts rotating, and finds a center, and this center keeps
the mass out. The mass in the case of a hurricane is humidity.

Michio Kaku wondered when I contacted him with this
idea, why the Galaxy doesn't fly apart, asking: where
is this dark energy scientists speculate to be 9 times
more massive than all visible matter and keeping the
galaxy together?

The energy is in the "hurricanozopid" structure. Like a hurricane,
the integrity is very strong, vapor does not fly away freely,
but moves along the currents. (and this integrity is what
Michio Kaku wondered about. Where does it come from?)

These ineertial currents I believe are not yet discovered in
terms of how they guide the directions of masses, Solar
masses which do not flow freely as Suns in Solar Systems.

They follow rivers of inertia. Inertia pulls these stars, and
the energy of the galaxy is spread out with its inertialities.

The dark energy is just this inertiality of the swirling system,
and this dark energy can be identified in ordinary hurricanes
as well.

Atoms in a hurricane don't just fly apart. The H2O atoms
of spiral galaxies are much fewer and larger and faster.

But it takes hundreds of thousand of years for a Sun to make
it to the other side of the Galaxy. But there is this underlying
inertia of the "hurricanozopid", which pulls. Its like a large
flow of suns move this way, then they change course, because
this inertia builds up. Gravitational energies, meaning a violent
atmosphere of inertia exists, that space does turbulate,
release energy, as well as in the form of dark energy inertia,
which builds up in one region, or weakens in another, but
overall, the activity resembles hurricanes.

The question studied was the center of the spiral galaxy.
If the system has inertias of hurricane storms, there is an
obvious eye formation in the center, and this eye keeps
matter out, as vapor mass in hurricanes. So my first thought
was: then one cannot have a black hole there.

And so the reason why scientists thought there would be
a massive black hole there became clear to me through
my discussion with Michio Kaku. Because most scientists
perceive the Milky Way as Suns which have orbits around the
nucleus of the galaxy. And I have realized that I had a fresh
perspective and I was not influenced by science in any forms,
and approached the problem through my own interpretations.

I am still speculating what's going on gravitationally
in the center of the spiral galaxy, and once I can explain
(in a Steven Hawkings book form) I can move to explaining the
outer regions of the spiral galaxy, but for now, just explaining
the eye effects.

I have defined what I would call the universal law of
gravity, that if Earth would be made of the same heavy
elements, gravity would weaken gradually toward the
nucleus. Since Earth's core is made of heavier elements,
one's weight grows for a while as moving down toward the
center of Earth. I was studying how this effect applies
to spiral galaxies. Gravity in the center of Earth cancels
out from opposite directions.

Old June 22nd 06, 12:09 AM posted to sci.astro,alt.sci.physics.new-theories

[...]

You can set your desktop to the hurricanozopid.

http://www.thebestkidsbooksite.com/c...latetopics.jpg