Global Warming - Climate Change - PETM - Foraminifera

Old January 5th 06, 01:54 PM posted to sci.environment,sci.space.policy,sci.energy,sci.physics

Default Global Warming - Climate Change - PETM - Foraminifera

January 5, 2006

http://www.spaceref.com/news/viewpr.html?pid=18643

Thomas Lee Elifritz
http://cosmic.lifeform.org
Old January 5th 06, 06:20 PM posted to sci.environment,sci.space.policy,sci.energy,sci.physics

"Thomas Lee Elifritz" wrote in message
January 5, 2006
http://www.spaceref.com/news/viewpr.html?pid=18643
wherein it says:

"Global Warming Can Trigger Extreme Ocean, Climate Changes,
Scripps-led Study Reveals.... the changes that we make to the
earth today (such as anthropogenically induced global warming)
could lead to dramatic changes to our planet..... a tiny little shell
from a sea creature ... called ***Nuttalides truempyi***... [A] living
millions of years ago can tell us so much .... [b]
Note to broadcast and cable producers: Please phone or e-mail the
media contact listed above to arrange an interview .... The institution
has a staff of about 1,300, and annual expenditures of approximately
$140 million from federal, state, and private sources [C].... "

[hanson]
ahahaha... typical green **** by green turds in search of money
from little green idiots, its ***Nutty allies, true and empty*** [A]
.... just like it says in the green bible:
------ [b] ------
= "It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people
= believe is true ... -- Paul Watson, Greenpeace, and ......
= "A lot of environmental [sci/soc/pol] messages are simply not
= accurate. We use hype." -- Jerry Franklin, Ecologist, UoW, and...
= "We make simplified, dramatic statements, and make little
= mention of any doubts we may have [about] being honest."
= -- Stephen Schneider (Stanford prof. who first sought fame as
= a global cooler, but has now hit the big time as a global warmer)

------ [C] ------
Modern, attributal definitions of enviro classifications:
========= enviro Class (1) --- the Green ****(s):
....are the ones who advocate, promote, support, legalize,
institute and extort the permit charges, the user fees, the
enviro surtaxes and the CO2/Carbon tax, all reflected in
HIGHER PRICES of goods and services!, ...and being
responsible for much of the OUT-SOURCING!
========= enviro Class (2) -- the Green turd(s):
.... are the ones who are recipients and beneficiaries from
the lootings of (1), directly or indirectly.
========= enviro Class (3) -- the Little green idiot(s):
... are the unpaid, well-meaning ones who think they do
something for the "environment", when in fact they are only
the enablers and facilitators for (2) who are harvesting the
green $$$ that (1) has extorted.

Thanks for the laughs Elifritz,
ahahaha.... ahahahanson