Global ocean circulation normal

Old March 27th 10, 06:32 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Mike Row - Brewer

Default Global ocean circulation normal

The global ocean circulation that overturns warm and cold waters and is
intimately linked to climate shows no slowing down as predicted by global
warming.

http://www.spaceref.com/news/viewpr.html?pid=30461

Old March 27th 10, 08:59 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Quadibloc

On Mar 27, 12:32*pm, "Mike Row - Brewer" wrote:
The global ocean circulation that overturns warm and cold waters and is
intimately linked to climate shows no slowing down as predicted by global
warming.

Oh, good. That means global warming will cause global warming instead
of an ice age.

If this keeps up.

John Savard

Old March 28th 10, 10:42 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Mark F.[_2_]

I just read John Muir's Mountain of California.
I was amazed at his thoughts, on the glaciers that covered the Sierra's and
how he was sure the earth has been warming for 10,000 years.
I hope we have not screwed the planet to bad.

Mark F.

"Mike Row - Brewer" wrote in message
The global ocean circulation that overturns warm and cold waters and is
intimately linked to climate shows no slowing down as predicted by global
warming.

http://www.spaceref.com/news/viewpr.html?pid=30461

hypothetical air circulation [email protected] Science 1 December 19th 05 05:11 AM
Circulation? nimcha Policy 0 December 13th 05 07:15 AM
Wild Atmospheric Circulation Mick Amateur Astronomy 1 October 6th 03 03:40 AM