Space shuttle for space tourism and first stage of a TSTO.

Old January 9th 10, 04:07 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.space.shuttle
Greg D. Moore \(Strider\)[_632_]

Default Space shuttle for space tourism and first stage of a TSTO.

"OM" wrote in message
On Fri, 8 Jan 2010 19:53:08 -0500, "Greg D. Moore \(Strider\)"
wrote:

As for derision, the more you act like this, the more YOU get, whether you
want to or not. The only person you're making look bad is yourself. So
even if your goal were right, you're going about it the wrong way.

...Otay Greg, let's put up or shut up: if I'm going about it "the
wrong way", what, in *your* opinion, is the "right" way? The one that
would guarantee results? All I hear is "you're going about it the
wrong way" and "you're damaging your reputation". Well, fine. If
there's another way, then let's hear it. I'll wait.

Well let's see, you already deleted the one suggestion I made.

Secondly act like an adult. If Charlie is so terrible he'll hang himself.
Put yourself above the fray and you'll earn people's respect.

But that's probably too high-faluting for you.

Let's put it this way, have you seen a single person in this newsgroup cheer
you on? Suggest you're doing the right thing?

Now compare your style to say Henry's or dare I say Mary's. People who are
well respected for reasons in addition to their knowledge.

--
Greg Moore
Ask me about lily, an RPI based CMC.

Old January 10th 10, 03:14 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.space.shuttle
Greg D. Moore \(Strider\)[_636_]

"OM" wrote in message
On Fri, 8 Jan 2010 23:07:54 -0500, "Greg D. Moore \(Strider\)"
wrote:

Well let's see, you already deleted the one suggestion I made.

...What? Just ignore him?

That is NOT what I suggested in what you clipped. Go find it for yourself.

Secondly act like an adult. If Charlie is so terrible he'll hang himself.

...I'd rather hang him myself. In this case, it's more rewarding.

Then go hang yourself. It would improve this newsgroup.

Put yourself above the fray and you'll earn people's respect.

...Respect isn't going to make up for what happened. Greg.

But that's probably too high-faluting for you.

...Taking the high road means nothing if the road ends up going
nowhere.

Let's put it this way, have you seen a single person in this newsgroup
cheer
you on? Suggest you're doing the right thing?

...No, but to be totally honest I really could care less right now.

So you admit, basically you don't give a **** the damage you do. You just
want to be an ass. So noted.

Now compare your style to say Henry's or dare I say Mary's. People who
are
well respected for reasons in addition to their knowledge.

...Note that both of those people aren't exactly posting these days.
Of course, I'll get blamed for that just because I'm such an easy
target. Then again, it's always easier to find a scapegoat than
actually go after those responsible.

You don't get it, you are one of the people responsible for the current
state of the newsgroup.

Either way, you still haven't answered the question, Greg. Where's the
alternative that works? Just shutting up and ignoring Charlie isn't an
option that'll have produce any punitive results against the pathetic
*******. Let's see a course of action that *will* work, eh?

At this point, I give up OM. You've made it clear that you don't care, you
just want to be hurtful and vindictive. I'm sorry to hear that. It's your
pathetic live, not mine.

OM