"Science and Our Futu Ideas to Change the World"

Old December 13th 03, 02:21 PM
Aleksandr Timofeev

Default "Science and Our Futu Ideas to Change the World"

Information about the two international conferences in Russia
for underground-physicists, engineers and technicians:

1. "Science and Our Futu Ideas to Change the World",
Moskow - April 14-16, 2004

2. "FUNDAMENTAL PROBLEMS OF NATURAL SCIENCES AND ENGINIRING",
St.Petersburg - August 2 till August 7, 2004

"The above unfair treatment I received in trying to publish
a paper challenging Einstein's relativity theories, is not an
isolated incident. As an example, as I mentioned in Chapter 6,
in a June 1988 letter I received from Dr. Svetlana
Tolchelnikova from the USSR, she wrote that thanks to
PERESTROIKA she was writing me openly, but that her Pulkovo
Observatory is one of the outposts of orthodox relativity.
Two scientists were dismissed because they discovered some
facts which contradicted Einstein. It is not only dangerous
to speak against Einstein, but which is worse it is impossible
to publish anything which might be considered as contradiction
to his theory. It seems the same situation is true for her
Academy. Lest one thinks that this sort of repressive behavior
with regard to relativity theory happens only in the USSR,
I have heard or read many horror stories of this happening
to scientists throughout the world."

See full story:
http://surf.de.uu.net/bookland/sci/f...ce_5.html#SEC5
http://surf.de.uu.net/bookland/sci/farce/farce_toc.html

***

I. It is new Moscow conference for
underground-physicists-dissidents:

"Science and Our Futu Ideas to Change the World,":
http://www.scienceandfuture.sgm.ru/eng/index_en.html
http://www.scienceandfuture.sgm.ru/
Are you aware of the international conference "Science and
Our Futu Ideas to Change the World," to be held in Moscow
April 14-16, 2004? We are participating in that, and I may
even be able to attend. You may wish to contact the organizer
of the conference in Russia: Sergei V. Cherkasov, Director
of International Cooperation, Vernadsky State Geological
Museum, Russian Academy of Sciences, Ulitsa Mokhovaya 11,
Moscow, Russia. Tel/Fax +7(095) 292 0586.
There is an advertisement for the conference already published
in our Fall 2003 issue, including a call for papers.

II. The OLD conference of underground-physicists-dissidents
in St. Petersburg similar and is wide known:

"FUNDAMENTAL PROBLEMS OF NATURAL SCIENCES AND ENGINIRING",
St.Petersburg University, Russia,
http://www.physical-congress.spb.ru

"We confer you, that from August 2 till August 7, 2004 in
St.-Petersburg the next International scientific Congress-2004
" Fundamental problems of natural sciences and technique " is
held. On a Congress -2004 it is offered to hear and to discuss
off-the-shelf design theoretical, experimental and engineering
solutions of modern problems in different fields(areas) of
natural sciences and technique. The organizing committee of
a Congress - 2004 considers, that there has occurred time
of examinations dedicated more severe understanding of a reality
and understanding of reachings of sciences about the nature
and the society. Track the declarations! "
Old December 15th 03, 11:17 AM
Aleksandr Timofeev

"Bill Smith" wrote in message ...
"Aleksandr Timofeev" wrote in message
om...
[...]

Your fundamental problems start right with your spelling. It is ENGINEERING.

I thought Dialectic Materialism head collided with Relativity. What
happened, I guess Capitalism and Relativity fit nicely...

[...]

-----

"Herman Hankel, Richard Dedekind, and Karl Weierstrass all
believed that mathematics is a human creation.... And
Ludwig Wittgenstein (1889-1951, a student of Russell and an
authority in his own right, believed that the mathematician is
an inventor not a discoverer...

The Nobel prize-winning physicist Percy W. Bridgman, in The
Logic of Modern Physics (1946), rejected flatly any objective
world of mathematics. "It is the merest truism, evident at once
to unsophisticated observation, that mathematics is a human
invention." Theoretical science is a game of mathematical
make-believe. All these men contend that mathematics is not
only man-made, but very much influenced by the cultures in
which it is developed."

From

Morris Kline *, Mathematics: The Loss of Certainty (Oxford
University Press, 1980), pp 324-25

Kline gives the reader a survey of the four or so main approaches to modern
mathematics, and the intuitionist position is one of them. The book is
highly readable. It is also widely available at book stores (in paperback)
such as at B.Dalton's.

-------

"Bill Smith" wrote:
"I guess Capitalism and Relativity fit nicely..."

It is the merest truism, evident at once to unsophisticated
observation, that "Capitalism and Relativity" is a human invention.

Theoretical science - especially "Relativity" - is a game of
mathematical make-believe.

Part of these men (participants of the "FUNDAMENTAL PROBLEMS OF
NATURAL SCIENCES AND ENGINIRING",) contend that "Capitalism and
Relativity" is not only man-made, but very much influenced by
the "Capitalism" cultures in which it is developed. ;^))))

Sincerely
AT
Old December 16th 03, 03:30 PM
Robert J. Kolker

Aleksandr Timofeev wrote:

Two scientists were dismissed because they discovered some
facts which contradicted Einstein. It is not only dangerous
to speak against Einstein, but which is worse it is impossible
to publish anything which might be considered as contradiction
to his theory.

This is bull****. Anyone who can break GTR or SR has a sure fire ticket
to Stockholm to collect his Nobel Prize. Pozhalista Tovarish. Please
spare us the paranoid twaddle.

Bob Kolker

Old December 17th 03, 10:44 AM
Bill Smith

"Robert J. Kolker" wrote in message

Aleksandr Timofeev wrote:

Two scientists were dismissed because they discovered some
facts which contradicted Einstein. It is not only dangerous
to speak against Einstein, but which is worse it is impossible
to publish anything which might be considered as contradiction
to his theory.

This is bull****. Anyone who can break GTR or SR has a sure fire ticket
to Stockholm to collect his Nobel Prize. Pozhalista Tovarish. Please
spare us the paranoid twaddle.

Bob Kolker

I'm also wondering about what our 'droux' from Russia is talking about since
some of the best books about SR and especially GTR were written by dialectic
materialists of the former Soviet Union, like Fock for instance.

If there is such a widespread conspiracy to conceal the v+c fact then we
live in a crazy world. This must be the "mother of all conspiracies".

Question to SR experts: I know causality is violated if vc and easily shown
from the Lorentz transformations. Is it possible to have the Lorentz
transformations hold true with v c without a causality violation?

Old December 18th 03, 12:31 PM
ueb

Aleksandr Timofeev wrote:

Two scientists were dismissed because they discovered some
facts which contradicted Einstein.

What facts ?

It is not only dangerous
to speak against Einstein, but which is worse it is impossible
to publish anything which might be considered as contradiction
to his theory.

It is rather impossible to publish anything that supports his theory.
http://home.t-online.de/home/Ulrich....z/feld_ber.zip
So what.

[Bob Kolker]
This is bull****. Anyone who can break GTR or SR has a sure fire ticket
to Stockholm to collect his Nobel Prize. Pozhalista Tovarish. Please
spare us the paranoid twaddle.

Now I know, why I can never get the Nobel prize. Because I do the
opposite.

[Bill Smith]
I'm also wondering about what our 'droux' from Russia is talking about since
some of the best books about SR and especially GTR were written by dialectic
materialists of the former Soviet Union, like Fock for instance.

You have misunderstood him. He tells that he may not contradict SR/GR.

If there is such a widespread conspiracy to conceal the v+c fact then we
live in a crazy world. This must be the "mother of all conspiracies".

The real conspiracy is directed against each attempt to break out from
the claims marked out by the established physicists. For example, it is
strictly forbidden to understand the particle phenomena from GR, though
experimental evidence exists. (See above reference)

Question to SR experts: I know causality is violated if vc and easily shown
from the Lorentz transformations. Is it possible to have the Lorentz
transformations hold true with v c without a causality violation?

1.) Causality is not violated, because GR does not define causality.
Einstein's gravitation equations give 6 independent equations for 10 to
determining components. Also the more exact Einstein-Maxwell equations
(which consider EM) give 10 independent equations for 14 components.
2.) The Lorentz transformations do never hold true with vc .
vc is locally impossible per definitionem, during a distant observer
can possibly see a seeming vc , for example at tunnel effects.

Ulrich

Old December 18th 03, 04:47 PM
Aleksandr Timofeev

Aleksandr Timofeev wrote:

Two scientists were dismissed because they discovered some
facts which contradicted Einstein. It is not only dangerous
to speak against Einstein, but which is worse it is impossible
to publish anything which might be considered as contradiction
to his theory.

This is bull****. Anyone who can break GTR or SR has a sure fire ticket
to Stockholm to collect his Nobel Prize.

In a modern world the religious INQUISITION HAS REVIVED in a pseudo
scientific PEER REVIEW MAFIA censorship:

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...e.mailgate.org

Pozhalista Tovarish.

Ne obijaisia, Russkaia poslovica: "Gus' svin'e ne Tovarish!"

Please
spare us the paranoid twaddle.

Once again: "Gus' svin'e ne Tovarish!"

Old December 23rd 03, 11:10 AM
Aleksandr Timofeev

Information about the two international conferences in Russia
for underground dissidents-physicists:

Old December 23rd 03, 10:35 PM
Joseph Whitworth Smith

[...]

Response: Einstein was wrong when he said God doesn't roll the dice.
The universe is a process, not a clockworks. For the full story go to
www.inlink98.org