Advanced versions of the V-2 rocket

Old July 2nd 07, 12:42 AM posted to sci.space.history,rec.aviation.military
Scott Lowther

Default Advanced versions of the V-2 rocket

Putting some of the documents I've dug up on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ME:L:LCA:US:31

An early winged V-2, the A-8 and a sketch of a three-man A-9.

--
-------
The fact that I have no remedy for all the sorrows of the world is no reason for my accepting yours. It simply supports the strong probability that yours is a fake. - H.L. Mencken
Old July 2nd 07, 01:59 AM posted to sci.space.history,rec.aviation.military
Rob Arndt

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...38340542&ssPag...

An early winged V-2, the A-8 and a sketch of a three-man A-9.

--
-------
The fact that I have no remedy for all the sorrows of the world is no reason for my accepting yours. It simply supports the strong probability that yours is a fake. - H.L. Mencken

How boring... yawn... seen it...

Unimpressive Scott, what next? You gonna post your Raumwaffe '46 APR
crap?

I've already been through the payload V-2s, the EMW manned V-series,
the Prufstand XII containers, etc...

Here's an old photo I posted of a rare rail-launched V-2:
http://modelarchives.free.fr/photosc...in_lanceur.JPG

So stop trying to impress everyone with drawings.

You wanna impress me? Go post a photo of the Henschel V-4 missile from
Misdroy, Zell Kreiselrakete, or the drawing of the 10,000 mph
Mecklenburg atomic plane proposal published in the Eight Army News
#96, August 28, 1945. That's the British Eighth Army. Also, can you
find me Dr. Mario Zippermeyer's "Pfeil" wooden test glider of 1945-
the one with the "arrow-wing" design? Or how about the DFS television-
control development plane that caught fire? That was fully built. Got
a photo or drawing of that? Or the Hutter Hu-211 prototypes destroyed
in a bombing raid? Or any He-419 aircraft? Gordon is looking for the
Me-262 HG.III prototype under construction- got it?
How about an As-292 RPV-converted target drone with installed zeiss
cameras for recon? Several were built and used operationally with none
lost. Got a photo or drawing of that? Or one of the rarest- the
Huettner steam plane with cylindrical rotating multi-boiler engine?

I'm willing to bet that you aren't familiar with just about all of
these a/c and missiles.

I've gone through all your APR material and most of it could have come
from one site- prototypes.com.

I'd also like a photo of the Supermarine B.12 Suffolk bombers that
were destroyed in a German bombing raid.

But I suppose you don't even know the a/c...

Rob

Old July 2nd 07, 02:21 AM posted to sci.space.history,rec.aviation.military
Scott Lowther

Rob Arndt wrote:

On Jul 1, 4:42?pm, Scott Lowther
wrote:

Putting some of the documents I've dug up on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...38340542&ssPag...

An early winged V-2, the A-8 and a sketch of a three-man A-9.

--
-------
The fact that I have no remedy for all the sorrows of the world is no reason for my accepting yours. It simply supports the strong probability that yours is a fake. - H.L. Mencken

How boring... yawn... seen it...

Do not assume that I much care about your opinion, ill-informed as it it.

I've gone through all your APR material and most of it could have come
from one site- prototypes.com.

Actually, the other way 'round.

--
-------

Old July 2nd 07, 02:58 AM posted to sci.space.history,rec.aviation.military
Rob Arndt

On Jul 1, 6:21?pm, Scott Lowther
wrote:
Rob Arndt wrote:
On Jul 1, 4:42?pm, Scott Lowther
wrote:

Putting some of the documents I've dug up on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...38340542&ssPag...

An early winged V-2, the A-8 and a sketch of a three-man A-9.

--
-------
The fact that I have no remedy for all the sorrows of the world is no reason for my accepting yours. It simply supports the strong probability that yours is a fake. - H.L. Mencken

How boring... yawn... seen it...

Do not assume that I much care about your opinion, ill-informed as it it.

I've gone through all your APR material and most of it could have come
from one site- prototypes.com.

Actually, the other way 'round.

--
-------
The fact that I have no remedy for all the sorrows of the world is no reason for my accepting yours. It simply supports the strong probability that yours is a fake. - H.L. Mencken- Hide quoted text -

Really? Prototypes.com has no German disc a/c or any other extremely
rare a/c that I just listed off the top of my head above. Find one
from just that list to post from there or anywhere online- just one.

I challenge you. One photo.

And since I have been here at RAM for 9 yrs and posted 1,000s of
photos under multiple S/Ns as well as the old webtv days... it is
impossible for you to say that. My sources come from hundreds of
sites, forums, NGs, and Google navigation. I have probably covered
tens of thousands of pages on my hunts and am known as a forum-raider.
If you were a member of the forums I have fully raided you would know
my alias by now. As a matter of fact a clue is in my profile. Anyone
British with a knowledge of history should be able to decipher it.

I am better known here, online, and across the globe for rare a/c than
you are Scott.

Dan Johnson of Luftwaffe '46 is known for his 'paper projekt" site and
yet he is:

a) copying info directly from Justo Miranda's "Reichsdreams
Dossiers" (I have all of them) and the complete "Luftwaffe Secret
Projects" book series (which I also have).

b) he has hundreds of projekts missing and is nowhere near complete.
My disc book, however, has every known German and Axis-co-operation
disc in history. No other book or site does in the entire world. No
disc author has ever come close: Lusar, Vesco, Miranda, Zundel,
Harbinson, Masters, Cook, or Stevens.

Rob

Old July 2nd 07, 06:17 AM posted to sci.space.history,rec.aviation.military
Scott Lowther

Rob Arndt wrote:

I've gone through all your APR material and most of it could have come

from one site- prototypes.com.

Actually, the other way 'round.

Really? Prototypes.com has no German disc a/c or any other extremely
rare a/c that I just listed off the top of my head above. Find one
from just that list to post from there or anywhere online- just one.

That's an impressive thought process you have there. I'd like to know
how you pulled that gem out of the previous post:
You: "your APR material could have come from prototypes.com"
Me: "Much of the prototypes.com stuff could have come from APR."
You: insert insane blathering HERE

And since I have been here at RAM for 9 yrs and posted 1,000s of
photos under multiple S/Ns as well as the old webtv days... it is
impossible for you to say that. My sources come from hundreds of
sites, forums, NGs, and Google navigation.

Try FOIA. Try DTIC. Try NTIS. Try NARA. Hell, try a *library.* The
internet is useful.... but when you restrict it to fora, newsgroups and
Google, you're going to get a wide variety of "shallow" and a whole
heaping helping of "internet bull****."

I have probably covered
tens of thousands of pages on my hunts and am known as a forum-raider.
If you were a member of the forums I have fully raided you would know
my alias by now. As a matter of fact a clue is in my profile. Anyone
British with a knowledge of history should be able to decipher it.

I am better known here, online, and across the globe for rare a/c than
you are Scott.

Maybe. Who cares? Why does this matter to you?

In any event...
Me BF110 doc: "Vorlaufige Betriebs und Rustanleitung"

Early Shuttle Doc: Integral Launch and Reentry Vehicle

Advanced Versions of the V-2 rocket - documents

-------

Old July 2nd 07, 07:38 AM posted to sci.space.history,rec.aviation.military
Overscan

Scott Lowther vs Rob Arnt

One of these is a serious and respected aviation researcher, who has
done much primary research in company archives, published books and
magazines, and generously contributed valuable research to other
authors.

The other one is called Rob.

Paul Martell-Mead / Overscan
Secret Projects - Unbuilt Projects and Aviation Technology
http://www.secretprojects.co.uk

Old July 2nd 07, 07:41 AM posted to sci.space.history,rec.aviation.military
Rob Arndt

On Jul 1, 10:17?pm, Scott Lowther
wrote:
Rob Arndt wrote:
I've gone through all your APR material and most of it could have come

from one site- prototypes.com.

Actually, the other way 'round.

Really? Prototypes.com has no German disc a/c or any other extremely
rare a/c that I just listed off the top of my head above. Find one
from just that list to post from there or anywhere online- just one.

That's an impressive thought process you have there. I'd like to know
how you pulled that gem out of the previous post:
You: "your APR material could have come from prototypes.com"
Me: "Much of the prototypes.com stuff could have come from APR."
You: insert insane blathering HERE

Not possible, they have more material than you do.

And since I have been here at RAM for 9 yrs and posted 1,000s of
photos under multiple S/Ns as well as the old webtv days... it is
impossible for you to say that. My sources come from hundreds of
sites, forums, NGs, and Google navigation.

Try FOIA. Try DTIC. Try NTIS. Try NARA. Hell, try a *library.* The
internet is useful.... but when you restrict it to fora, newsgroups and
Google, you're going to get a wide variety of "shallow" and a whole
heaping helping of "internet bull****."

Improper context Scott, just talking about this NG and posting
aviation images here.

People here, BTW, don't seem to respond to posted patents, official
USAAF images, intel documents, etc... b/c people tend to believe what
they want no matter what the evidence is before them. I can list all
the German and US patent numbers, BIOS Report numbers, submit official
photos from the 415th NFS, etc... and still no one cares. That is
their choice.

The Discovery Channel even contacted me about the German V-7 weapon
and its connection to Josef Andreas Epp when I was with the IFO
Picture Library in 2005. When I informed the interviewer by phone that
there was NO connection at all, which can be chronologically proven
and also that Epp was working in Prague when the V-7 designed by Dr.
Richard Miethe was being built in Breslau... the interviewer got
silent and then terminated the interview. I never saw that show if
they ever did it, but I heard their angle was "Epp and his V-7"- which
is false history.

Me BF110 doc: "Vorlaufige Betriebs und Rustanleitung"http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250138331699

Early Shuttle Doc: Integral Launch and Reentry Vehiclehttp://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250138333705

Advanced Versions of the V-2 rocket - documentshttp://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250138340542

--
-------
The fact that I have no remedy for all the sorrows of the world is no reason for my accepting yours. It simply supports the strong probability that yours is a fake. - H.L. Mencken- Hide quoted text -

Wow! E-bay URLs sure are impressive Scott. What's next, moving up to
Wiki?

FYI, I have BIOS/CIOS/FIAT/FOIA documents and a wide range of USAAF/
USAF/US Army Technical Intelligence Reports dating anywhere from
1944-47. There are also all the German and US disc patents with
related patent technologies. How about Argentine naval war records too
of postwar German disc and U-boat sightings in Argentine waters and
skies? 415th NFS records plus 20th & 21st BGs too on the "Foo Fighters
(aka US Intel Phoo Bombs, German weapons 1944-45). All of these can be
found on Black Sun if you look.

It is so convenient of you to also by-pass my challenge to you on the
even one, just as I claimed you could not.

So again, I am not impressed.

Rob

Old July 8th 07, 02:49 AM posted to sci.space.history,rec.aviation.military
Scott Hedrick[_2_]

"Scott Lowther" wrote in message
Maybe. Who cares? Why does this matter to you?

Why are you arguing with this Rob twit? It's like the Special Olympics- even
if you win, you're still retarded.

Just killfile him.

Old July 3rd 07, 06:10 AM posted to sci.space.history,rec.aviation.military
Rob Arndt

On Jul 2, 9:22?pm, Tankfixer wrote:
In article .com,
mumbled

And since I have been here at RAM for 9 yrs and posted 1,000s of
photos under multiple S/Ns as well as the old webtv days... it is
impossible for you to say that. My sources come from hundreds of
sites, forums, NGs, and Google navigation. I have probably covered
tens of thousands of pages on my hunts and am known as a forum-raider.

Rob is big on posting stuff and not giving credit where it came from...

--
Usenetsaurus n. an early pedantic internet mammal, who survived on a
diet of static text and

Most of those site, forums, whatever... don't give credit from the
original source, while others put a watermark or stamp on it and claim
it is theirs. The entire internet is that
way.

Out of millions of sites, how many exclusive pics do you think are
really owned by those people and not taken from another source?

Are you really that naive, Tankfixer?

I can post a huge list of credible sites that blatantly steal from
published works and elsewhere. I have given plenty of examples- many
used by this group in the past- to no avail.

So credit Luftwaffe '46, Virtual Air Museum, Jets '45, Prototypes.com,
etc... they are all theives.

I don't bother, but I do try to credit photos from individuals (if
possible, i.e. known) and artwork (ditto).

Rob

p.s. Internet protocols mean nothing on Usenet- but you already know
that Tankfixer and let others slide