God and Gravity Balls

Old November 25th 06, 01:46 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius[_2_] Painius[_2_] is offline
Banned

Default God and Gravity Balls

So *that's* what they mean by curved space!...

http://www.break.com/index/gravity_balls.html

--
Life is Good!

Indelibly yours,
Paine
http://www.painellsworth.net
http://www.savethechildren.org

Old December 1st 06, 11:54 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default God and Gravity Gravitons

G=EMC^2 G for God G for graviton It fits with how you conceive the
universe. My equation for the universe does not offend any one. I
personally go with "G" for gravity. Billions of humankind go with "G"
for their God. bert

Old December 1st 06, 05:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
G=EMC^2 G for God G for graviton It fits with how you conceive the
universe. My equation for the universe does not offend any one. I
personally go with "G" for gravity. Billions of humankind go with "G"
for their God. bert

God needed gravitons to hold things togerther, but also needed
anti-gravitons to make the universe expand.

Double-A

Old December 2nd 06, 11:01 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.astronomy.nightbat
nightbat[_1_]

Double-A wrote:

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

G=EMC^2 G for God G for graviton It fits with how you conceive the
universe. My equation for the universe does not offend any one. I
personally go with "G" for gravity. Billions of humankind go with "G"
for their God. bert

Commander Double-A
God needed gravitons to hold things togerther, but also needed
anti-gravitons to make the universe expand.

Double-A

nightbat

No evidence for gravitons Officers however first negative
charged molecule found.

See:
http://science.netscape.com/story/20...ecule-in-space

Remember the field is reciprocal onto itself, it follows it cannot place
itself back into perfect uniform momentum per Newton law. We observe the
tracks and wonder who or what could of made them? Officer oc's for
Wolter's donut based outer Universe engine, then who or what made it?
The Officer Bert's dog chasing it's tail. The immense field is in
effected disturbed perpetual non uniform motion loop waiting for equal
or greater applied impulse for rectification. Discovered field latent
memory is the giveaway, all things (energy/mass) perceive and attempt to
return to uniform momentum via quickest path of least resistance.

ponder on,
the nightbat
Old December 2nd 06, 12:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

nightbat Could not get into that site. However it is interesting to
find stuff going through space carrying a charge. Best to keep in mind
photons,and neutrinos have no charge. and that is why they can travel so
far Bert

Old December 3rd 06, 02:54 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

nightbat wrote:
Double-A wrote:

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

[...]

Did you notice the accompanying articles?

"How did the seeds of life form in space?"

and

"Did life begin in space?"

"In the famous Miller-Urey experiment of the 1950s, researchers
produced a rich soup of amino acids by running an electric current
through flasks containing elements of a primitive Earth, thus showing
how precursor chemicals could have formed here. But the discovery of
biologically significant molecules in interstellar clouds of gas and
dust could push life's history much, much farther back in time and out
into space. "When you look at these clouds, it's almost like looking
back into history," Hollis says. Molecules like these, traveling on
interplanetary dust, meteorites, or comets, "could give life a
jump-start on an early planet.""

Double-A

Old December 3rd 06, 01:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double-A Life got its start when "organic chemicals" came into
existence. Have given this much thought,and I once thought these
chemicals came out of the deep oceans water,and I find now I was
partially right.for two things might have put the right chemicals in the
oceans,and they are volcanoes,and those bottom heat vents(almost the
same thing.) OK also tails of comets brushing by the Earths
atmosphere. How about space dust etc Darwin was first that
suggested "warm ponds"(I like that) Here you have shallow water,fast
evaporation,giving a possible concentration of the right organic
chemicals(fast reactions) I like these actions to take place under rocks
(good reason for that) Amino acids (proteins) is the key. Life had
also had to start before DNA,but I don't see any life that is without
DNA now?? RNA is a better bet Well Double-A we have to
chemical actions so that eventually a form could reproduce itself,and
mutate fast. Best to keep in mind we are star stuff,and these
events are normal in just about every where in the universe. Maybe in
the future we might dig 100 feet under the surface of Mars and find
those "red clams" Maybe Moby is there right now liking them better than
Ipswitch clams. Who knows ?? Bert

bucky balls Lynndel K. Humphreys Space Shuttle 0 May 8th 06 05:46 PM
Aliens ate my balls Gactimus SETI 0 December 31st 04 07:17 PM
Bucky Balls Twittering One Misc 0 November 23rd 04 02:30 AM
balls Spudge UK Astronomy 10 February 13th 04 12:19 AM
John Carmack has Balls of ????? Earl Colby Pottinger Technology 7 February 1st 04 09:25 PM