Found exoplanet nearby of the earth capable of host the life

Old November 26th 17, 12:03 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_2_]

Default Found exoplanet nearby of the earth capable of host the life

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ross_128_b

Found on November 15, 2017

Mass between 1.40 and 1.27 earth

If the density is same of the earth, the radius is 1.1 the earth radius

Equilibrium temperature of 7°C 44°F

A problem

The year Ross 128 b is 9.9 terrestrial days

Distance of the star 7.38 millions kilometers so the planet is bombed of
x-ray, ultraviolet and Particle radiation. It would be necessary to know
how is the atmosphere and the magnetic field
Old November 26th 17, 12:44 AM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

On Saturday, November 25, 2017 at 4:03:33 PM UTC-8, Sylvain wrote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ross_128_b

Found on November 15, 2017

Mass between 1.40 and 1.27 earth

If the density is same of the earth, the radius is 1.1 the earth radius

Equilibrium temperature of 7°C 44°F

A problem

The year Ross 128 b is 9.9 terrestrial days

Distance of the star 7.38 millions kilometers so the planet is bombed of
x-ray, ultraviolet and Particle radiation. It would be necessary to know
how is the atmosphere and the magnetic field

Still, it is a fascinating thing to think about, isn't it?
Old November 26th 17, 10:15 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_2_]

Le 26/11/2017 Ã* 01:44, palsing a écritÂ*:
On Saturday, November 25, 2017 at 4:03:33 PM UTC-8, Sylvain wrote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ross_128_b

Found on November 15, 2017

Mass between 1.40 and 1.27 earth

If the density is same of the earth, the radius is 1.1 the earth radius

Equilibrium temperature of 7°C 44°F

A problem

The year Ross 128 b is 9.9 terrestrial days

Distance of the star 7.38 millions kilometers so the planet is bombed of
x-ray, ultraviolet and Particle radiation. It would be necessary to know
how is the atmosphere and the magnetic field

Still, it is a fascinating thing to think about, isn't it?

Thanks

It have to consider too, that the found exoplanets, this is not
representative of the reality. In fact the exoplanets near of the star,
are more easy to find.

What we found, it is just the part emerging of the iceberg. Maybe there
are a lot other
Old November 26th 17, 08:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Saturday, November 25, 2017 at 6:03:33 PM UTC-6, Sylvain wrote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ross_128_b

Found on November 15, 2017

Mass between 1.40 and 1.27 earth

If the density is same of the earth, the radius is 1.1 the earth radius

Equilibrium temperature of 7°C 44°F

A problem

The year Ross 128 b is 9.9 terrestrial days

Distance of the star 7.38 millions kilometers so the planet is bombed of
x-ray, ultraviolet and Particle radiation. It would be necessary to know
how is the atmosphere and the magnetic field

If we can get this detailed about a planet we will find a suitable planet for life as we know it no problem. Give this one to the strange life forms.
Old November 26th 17, 09:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Mark Earnest" wrote in message

On Saturday, November 25, 2017 at 6:03:33 PM UTC-6, Sylvain wrote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ross_128_b

Found on November 15, 2017

Mass between 1.40 and 1.27 earth

If the density is same of the earth, the radius is 1.1 the earth radius

Equilibrium temperature of 7°C 44°F

A problem

The year Ross 128 b is 9.9 terrestrial days

Distance of the star 7.38 millions kilometers so the planet is bombed of
x-ray, ultraviolet and Particle radiation. It would be necessary to know
how is the atmosphere and the magnetic field

If we can get this detailed about a planet we will find a suitable planet
for life as we know it no problem. Give this one to the strange life forms.

***Hagar wants to know if it has trailer parks.

Old November 26th 17, 10:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, November 25, 2017 at 4:03:33 PM UTC-8, Sylvain wrote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ross_128_b

Found on November 15, 2017

Mass between 1.40 and 1.27 earth

If the density is same of the earth, the radius is 1.1 the earth radius

Equilibrium temperature of 7°C 44°F

A problem

The year Ross 128 b is 9.9 terrestrial days

Distance of the star 7.38 millions kilometers so the planet is bombed of
x-ray, ultraviolet and Particle radiation. It would be necessary to know
how is the atmosphere and the magnetic field

Sounds like a hell hole!

Double-A

Old November 26th 17, 11:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_2_]

Le 26/11/2017 Ã* 21:12, Mark Earnest a écritÂ*:

If we can get this detailed about a planet we will find a suitable planet for life as we know it no problem. Give this one to the strange life forms.

It is possible that alien life look like to the earth life and have the
same needies. Because of the convergent evolution.

On earth the life density is not the same everywhere. So there are
conditions universaly favorable for life

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convergent_evolution

Old November 26th 17, 11:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_2_]

Le 26/11/2017 Ã* 23:39, Double-A a écritÂ*:

Sounds like a hell hole!

Double-A

The ultraviolet, x ray and particles radiation not make life impossible,
because the atmosphere, the water or the ground can stop them.

Old November 27th 17, 08:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Sunday, November 26, 2017 at 5:18:21 PM UTC-6, Sylvain wrote:
Le 26/11/2017 Ã* 21:12, Mark Earnest a écritÂ*:

If we can get this detailed about a planet we will find a suitable planet for life as we know it no problem. Give this one to the strange life forms.

It is possible that alien life look like to the earth life and have the
same needies. Because of the convergent evolution.

On earth the life density is not the same everywhere. So there are
conditions universaly favorable for life

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convergent_evolution

The human form is so perfect for life that various kinds of human beings most likely populate the galaxy. It is their culture that would be strange. Where gravity is different and the elements are different then things get really strange.