Proof that Einstein is a LYING IDIOT 15 years AFTER his first relativity paper.

Old January 15th 11, 08:07 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
Henry Wilson DSc

Default Proof that Einstein is a LYING IDIOT 15 years AFTER his first relativity paper.

On Sat, 15 Jan 2011 05:31:45 -0000, "Androcles"
wrote:

"Henry Wilson DSc" ..@.. wrote in message
.. .
| On Fri, 14 Jan 2011 20:09:54 -0000, "Androcles"
| wrote:

| (a pure number) it will work, AT THE SAME TIME as the trough is a
| crest. Where Tusseladd goes wrong is introducing a velocity to the wave,
| AND getting his initial conditions wrong. His Ex and Hy (or By) have
| no energy to start the wave in the first place.
| Writing down equations is meaningless unless they model reality, and
| Tusseladd's sinusoidal energy is just plain ridiculous. How can the
| E-field and the B-field both be zero at the same instant?
|
| gOOD POINT.
|
| Have you seen his latest ramblings where he shorts the end of a
transmission
| line, then sends a pulse down one side and back?
|
| He could just as easily use a loop of wire.

If you think about it, you can add a constant amplitude standing wave to ANY
travelling wave, a transmission line is just one example. An organ pipe or
flute has a standing wave in it, a violin string or piano string has a
standing wave, all this crap about tying a rope to a tree is just
Jeery-Diaper nonsense.

Yeah! Typical...

A standing wave becomes a travelling wave if YOU move. There is a third
class of waves, the static wave. These are like bumps in the road, you go up
and down as you pass over them. The faster you go, the higher your
frequency.
http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Wave/Relative.gif
Waves travel at one wavelength per cycle no matter what their speed is.

Very true.

.....just as light moves at 1 lightwilson/wilson

Henry Wilson...
Old January 15th 11, 08:36 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
Androcles[_39_]

"Henry Wilson DSc" ..@.. wrote in message
| On Sat, 15 Jan 2011 05:31:45 -0000, "Androcles"
| wrote:
|

| "Henry Wilson DSc" ..@.. wrote in message
| .. .
| | On Fri, 14 Jan 2011 20:09:54 -0000, "Androcles"
| | wrote:
|

| | (a pure number) it will work, AT THE SAME TIME as the trough is a
| | crest. Where Tusseladd goes wrong is introducing a velocity to the
wave,
| | AND getting his initial conditions wrong. His Ex and Hy (or By) have
| | no energy to start the wave in the first place.
| | Writing down equations is meaningless unless they model reality, and
| | Tusseladd's sinusoidal energy is just plain ridiculous. How can the
| | E-field and the B-field both be zero at the same instant?
| |
| | gOOD POINT.
| |
| | Have you seen his latest ramblings where he shorts the end of a
| transmission
| | line, then sends a pulse down one side and back?
| |
| | He could just as easily use a loop of wire.
|
| If you think about it, you can add a constant amplitude standing wave to
ANY
| travelling wave, a transmission line is just one example. An organ pipe
or
| flute has a standing wave in it, a violin string or piano string has a
| standing wave, all this crap about tying a rope to a tree is just
| Jeery-Diaper nonsense.
|
| Yeah! Typical...
|
| A standing wave becomes a travelling wave if YOU move. There is a third
| class of waves, the static wave. These are like bumps in the road, you go
up
| and down as you pass over them. The faster you go, the higher your
| frequency.
| http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Wave/Relative.gif
| Waves travel at one wavelength per cycle no matter what their speed is.
|
| Very true.

http://paws.kettering.edu/~drussell/Demos/phase-diagram/phase-diagram.html
Tusseladd should take Dan Russell's course in Michigan.

| ....just as light moves at 1 lightwilson/wilson

Ashes move at 10,000 miles per test match.

Old January 16th 11, 09:46 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
oriel36[_2_]

On Jan 7, 11:32*am, "Androcles"
wrote:
http://www.bartleby.com/173/23.html

Albert Einstein (1879-1955). *Relativity: The Special and General Theory.
1920.

*"An observer who is sitting eccentrically on the disc
K' is sensible of a force which acts outwards in a radial direction" --
Einstein

http://mcaaron.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/schleich_catapult.jpg
Notice the cup is pointing tangentially.
Nobody is ever thrown off a roundabout radially.
An observer who is sitting eccentrically on a disc is sensible of a force
which acts in a tangential direction.

NEWTON'S FIRST LAW.
Every body perseveres in its state of rest, or of uniform motion in a right
line, unless it is compelled to change that state by forces impressed
thereon.

I know I can turn you into a relativist in two minutes flat,that is
not any sort of boast,but I often wonder what goes through your heads
when you encounter the ideas of men who were already discussing these
'laws' long before Isaac ever considered them,this one from 1666 -

http://books.google.com/books?id=RyB...ge&q&f=fa lse

I don't distinguish proponents and opponents of relativity as there
really is no such thing,just guys trapped inside Newton's imagination
and however comforting it may appear,it is a really unhealthy place to
be.

What happened from the time of Wallis and Boyle to that toxic strain
of empiricism inherited from Isaac is quite a story and I am sometimes
amazed that none of you really want to know what happened from a
technical standpoint as if leaving the coattails of Isaac is such a
traumatic thing to do.I look at you call Newton your 'lion' but he
would have considered you his donkey and you would have deserved it
and although I hear physicists sometime wax lyrical about barking up
the wrong tree in their approach,they have no idea how rickety the
foundations of their concepts actually are.

Newton's first law indeed !,his attempt to reduce Kepler's
correspondence between orbital periods and distance from the Sun into
an experimental 'law',the fact that Kepler's insight needs revisiting
hardly matters to mathematicians but the fact that there are no
genuine astronomers around,at least ones who operate at this level,is
frustrating by times.

Old January 16th 11, 07:19 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
Chris.B[_2_]

On Jan 15, 9:36*pm, "Andrex flushed:

Ashes move at 10 millimetres per test series.

I hear you've been allowed out on the town:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-12201768

I hope the charge nurse was informed?
Old January 16th 11, 08:46 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
Henry Wilson DSc

On Sat, 15 Jan 2011 20:36:04 -0000, "Androcles"
wrote:

"Henry Wilson DSc" ..@.. wrote in message
.. .
| On Sat, 15 Jan 2011 05:31:45 -0000, "Androcles"
| wrote:
|

| A standing wave becomes a travelling wave if YOU move. There is a third
| class of waves, the static wave. These are like bumps in the road, you go
up
| and down as you pass over them. The faster you go, the higher your
| frequency.
| http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Wave/Relative.gif
| Waves travel at one wavelength per cycle no matter what their speed is.
|
| Very true.

http://paws.kettering.edu/~drussell/Demos/phase-diagram/phase-diagram.html
Tusseladd should take Dan Russell's course in Michigan.

| ....just as light moves at 1 lightwilson/wilson

Ashes move at 10,000 miles per test match.

Why don't you join Dad's balmy army?

Henry Wilson...
Old January 16th 11, 10:04 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
oriel36[_2_]

Default Orbital acceleration and tides

This is an extremely interesting thread in a lot of ways and
especially taking into account characteristics as they apply to
orbital acceleration and retardation.I noticed at the recent lunar
eclipse at the solstice that there was no marked difference in the
tide line on the beach where I walk,at least over and above what is
usual and taking into account the 3 components of the tides being
diurnal,menstrual and annual just as Wallis and his contemporaries
observed -

http://books.google.com/books?id=RyB...ge&q&f=fa lse

The sensitivity of the tides to all the components involved makes it
just as thrilling today as back then and for the first time it is
possible to introduce a new orbital component which allows that the
polar daylight/darkness cycle arises from the orbital behavior of the
Earth as it turns unevenly to the central Sun and when allied with
daily rotation,an independent motion,is the major cause of variations
in the natural noon cycle,something beyond the 17th century
empiricists -

http://books.google.com/books?id=RyB...ge&q&f=fa lse

It is possible to adjust the components of tidal fluctuations to take
into account that the Earth is both turning to the Sun in its daily
cycle but is also turning orbitally to the Sun which requires an
additional axis stretching from Arctic to Antarctic circles through
the center of the Earth where the polar coordinates pivot around 360
degrees through an annual circuit hence the 6 months of darkness
followed by 6 months of daylight.The orbital influence on the tides
would exist in the same type of format as daily rotation with the moon
influencing the tides in such a way as it acts as a kind of block for
whatever is going on between the Earth and the Sun but this is just a
preliminary investigation of the matter or rather a revisiting of it
in context of this thread and this topic.

The orbital behavior of the Earth is fascinating but alas,that
requires people with an eye for detail like the late 17th century guys
and I haven't seen that yet.

Old January 16th 11, 10:37 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
Androcles[_39_]

"Henry Wilson DSc" ..@.. wrote in message
| On Sat, 15 Jan 2011 20:36:04 -0000, "Androcles"
| wrote:
|

| "Henry Wilson DSc" ..@.. wrote in message
| .. .
| | On Sat, 15 Jan 2011 05:31:45 -0000, "Androcles"
| | wrote:
| |

| | A standing wave becomes a travelling wave if YOU move. There is a
third
| | class of waves, the static wave. These are like bumps in the road, you
go
| up
| | and down as you pass over them. The faster you go, the higher your
| | frequency.
| | http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Wave/Relative.gif
| | Waves travel at one wavelength per cycle no matter what their speed
is.
| |
| | Very true.
| |

http://paws.kettering.edu/~drussell/Demos/phase-diagram/phase-diagram.html

| Tusseladd should take Dan Russell's course in Michigan.
|

| | ....just as light moves at 1 lightwilson/wilson
|
| Ashes move at 10,000 miles per test match.
|
| Why don't you join Dad's balmy army?

I'm not a fanatic. Actually I don't give a flying **** about cricket,
but I know you do, so I tease you. If you asked me the name of an
English player I wouldn't be able to tell you without looking one up
on the internet.
I haven't looked at cricket since my schooldays and even then I
couldn't see the point of it. It is only this winter that I learnt the
ashes were the burnt bails of some long forgotten game that was
once played between England and Oz. Ball games never hold my
interest, not even snooker. I gave up golf when I birdied a par three
on the same course that I saw someone behind me get a hole-in-one
and he asked me to sign his card, the poor bugger was playing alone
and needed a witness. Not much else you can do with it except find
a bar and have a celebratory drink. Most times I have a
commiserative drink instead. What's the point in your team
winning if you are not part of the team? The spectators scream
"We won!" and all they did was drink beer, clap and shout.
The losing spectators hold an inquest and decide the referee was
blind or the team captain should be replaced, you have to find
blame if the team loses and accolades if the team wins.
Being a winner by association is no different to being a criminal by
association.

Old January 16th 11, 10:50 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
Mike Collins[_4_]

http://books.google.com/books?id=RyB...dq#v=onepage&q...

[...]

It's not necessary and definitely not thrilling to add a new component
into the calculation of tides to which can be calculated now to a high
degree of accuracy.
Old January 16th 11, 11:09 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Quadibloc

On Jan 16, 3:50*pm, Mike Collins wrote:

It's not necessary and definitely not thrilling to add a new component
into the calculation of tides to which can be calculated now to a high
degree of accuracy.

And, of course, worse yet, from his point of view, the basic force
driving the tides is known to be the difference between the intensity
of the Sun's gravity (and also the Moon's gravity) on the near and far
sides of the Earth.

Which, of course, he doesn't believe in, at least as far as the Moon
and planets are involved.

John Savard
Old January 17th 11, 08:31 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
Henry Wilson DSc

On Sun, 16 Jan 2011 22:37:40 -0000, "Androcles"
wrote:

"Henry Wilson DSc" ..@.. wrote in message
.. .
| On Sat, 15 Jan 2011 20:36:04 -0000, "Androcles"
| wrote:

| | ....just as light moves at 1 lightwilson/wilson
|
| Ashes move at 10,000 miles per test match.
|
| Why don't you join Dad's balmy army?

I'm not a fanatic. Actually I don't give a flying **** about cricket,
but I know you do, so I tease you. If you asked me the name of an
English player I wouldn't be able to tell you without looking one up
on the internet.
I haven't looked at cricket since my schooldays and even then I
couldn't see the point of it. It is only this winter that I learnt the
ashes were the burnt bails of some long forgotten game that was
once played between England and Oz. Ball games never hold my
interest, not even snooker. I gave up golf when I birdied a par three
on the same course that I saw someone behind me get a hole-in-one
and he asked me to sign his card, the poor bugger was playing alone
and needed a witness. Not much else you can do with it except find
a bar and have a celebratory drink. Most times I have a
commiserative drink instead. What's the point in your team
winning if you are not part of the team? The spectators scream
"We won!" and all they did was drink beer, clap and shout.
The losing spectators hold an inquest and decide the referee was
blind or the team captain should be replaced, you have to find
blame if the team loses and accolades if the team wins.
Being a winner by association is no different to being a criminal by
association.

The trend is to be a supporter of either a football team or a religion.

The only difference is that football supporters use knives and broken bottles
rather than bombs and bullets.

Henry Wilson...