Why is the Speed of Light the Limiting Speed.

Old August 29th 06, 12:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Default Why is the Speed of Light the Limiting Speed.

I created a theory where the Universe is a 4-Dimensional Shock-Wave and
used that topology to Unify all the forces of Nature.

In addition, the theory explain most puzzles of Cosmology like the
non-constantness of the Hubble Constant, what exists outside the
Universe, why things move and provide a simple answer to one of the
most puzzling questions ever: Why is the Speed of Light our Speed
Bump?...

The theory is presented at
http://hypergeometricaluniverse.blogspot.com/

and the specific blog about the Lighspeed as a Speed Bump is shown
he
http://hypergeometricaluniverse.blog...eed-limit.html

Old August 29th 06, 01:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

quant Electron cloud spins at 'c'. Thus photons are emitted,and
absorbed at that set speed. This is the heart of my "Spin is in theory"
Must add photons never bounce,so I also show reflection in a different
physics. Bert

Old August 30th 06, 01:00 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Matty-o[_1_]

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
quant Electron cloud spins at 'c'. Thus photons are emitted,and
absorbed at that set speed. This is the heart of my "Spin is in theory"
Must add photons never bounce,so I also show reflection in a different
physics. Bert

Could you please cite your source for your "Electron cloud spins at 'c' "
comment?

Thanks!

Matty-o

Old August 30th 06, 01:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Starman

Maybe they don't bounce but they can be stopped and restarted:
http://www.hno.harvard.edu/gazette/2...stoplight.html

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" skrev i en meddelelse
quant Electron cloud spins at 'c'. Thus photons are emitted,and
absorbed at that set speed. This is the heart of my "Spin is in theory"
Must add photons never bounce,so I also show reflection in a different
physics. Bert

Jeg beskyttes af den gratis SPAMfighter til privatbrugere.
Den har indtil videre sparet mig for at få 9812 spam-mails
Betalende brugere får ikke denne besked i deres e-mails.
Hent en gratis SPAMfighter her.

Old August 30th 06, 01:44 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

Matty-o wrote:
"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
quant Electron cloud spins at 'c'. Thus photons are emitted,and
absorbed at that set speed. This is the heart of my "Spin is in theory"
Must add photons never bounce,so I also show reflection in a different
physics. Bert

Could you please cite your source for your "Electron cloud spins at 'c' "
comment?

Thanks!

Matty-o

He already cited his source: "The Spin Is In Theory" by Bert Glazier.

Double-A

Old August 30th 06, 02:21 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Matty-o[_1_]

He already cited his source: "The Spin Is In Theory" by Bert Glazier.

Double-A

I was just hoping he could post some information from "The Spin Is In
Theory". I've searched high and low on the internet, and I've even searched
the engineering library of my alma mater. I can't seem to find "The Spin Is
In Theory" in print ANYWHERE!

Matty-o

Old August 30th 06, 02:34 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

Matty-o wrote:
He already cited his source: "The Spin Is In Theory" by Bert Glazier.

Double-A

I was just hoping he could post some information from "The Spin Is In
Theory". I've searched high and low on the internet, and I've even searched
the engineering library of my alma mater. I can't seem to find "The Spin Is
In Theory" in print ANYWHERE!

Matty-o

That's because Bert hasn't written it down yet.

Double-A

Old August 30th 06, 06:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

O-matty All my theories come out of my creative brain. Bert

Old August 30th 06, 06:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Starman That site only shows poor thinking Bert

Old August 30th 06, 06:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

O-matty You should search my posts in Google.All my theories are
discussed in lots of universities around the world. My email shows this
to be true. Strange I'm big in Russia Go figure Bert